• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

hidden

Okay, so I'm setting here browsing the forums when I realize that I have no alcoholic drink to accompany me on my adventures. So I was wondering, if you had to recommend something new for me to try, what would it be? In other words, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

until i get my own rides to bars and a little extra money, all i got are my corona with lime and my relaxing rum and diet coke

Well, I like a lot of drinks, but... try sprite and beefeater (gin) if you haven't before. I like it.

The creatrion of my old ancestor, Jose Cuervo.

NAH JUST FUNNIN!! i DON'T DRINK...

Non Drinker :redface:

I drank a little here and there when i turned 21 (24 years old now) But stopped a few months after i turned 21 stopped drinking cold turkey

Had some Alcoholic's in my family so didn't want to go down a path like that and plus i am a pre-me baby anyways as it is so me and Alcholic drinks don't go well

Depends on what you like. I prefer scotch, usually on the rocks. But there's a lot of really nifty drinks you can get. Try something I made- Cranberry juice, Cherry grenadine, and jager. I call it a Harley Quinn! Midori sours are also good. Red-headed sluts aren't bad. But, if all else fails, find out what kind of beer you like and stay with that. I suggest either Michelob Ultra or Newcastle.

Coke...by which I mean the soda, not the drug.

I absolutely love Crown Royal Whiskey and coke/pepsi. Mmm...delicious...one of the few things I'll drink anymore...

As for bottled beverages, I'm not really a huge beer fan...I do, however, enjoy Woodchuck Cider...freaking delicious. Seriously.

I don't really drink a whole lot, maybe once a month or so, but if I do I like a good margarita on the rocks or a tequila sunrise.

I love my alcohol. I wouldn't make it through life without it. n_n I'd say my all-time favorite is the Long Island iced tea. After that, I've really come to adore martinis, whisky sours, and of course, the Captain.

Day-to-day, nothing is better than a cold beer. Possibly a whiskey.

For special occasions, a scotch and soda, gin and tonic or margarita (on the rocks, touch of salt) depending on the venue

Guess, I'm not that picky.

Nothing beats Dicken's Cider! ;)

No, but seriously, I'm with the hound. Just gimme a decent cold beer and I'm happy.

Beyond that, I've had past romances with potato-vodka martinis, gin & tonics, & bushwackers(layered with 151 proof).
I'm probably forgetting some, but then, that's what alcohol does.

Sierra Nevada or a good ole Bass, imported english pale ale. My number one favorite mixed drink is a kamakazi, simple and effective.

Day-to-day, nothing is better than a cold beer. Possibly a whiskey.

For special occasions, a scotch and soda, gin and tonic or margarita (on the rocks, touch of salt) depending on the venue

Guess, I'm not that picky.

I have never been much of a fan of beer. I am usually pretty understanding of why it is that I don't like certain things, but with beer, I am not quite sure why. I typically have a taste for wine and other drinks made using fruit (though I would still call those wines, I suppose technically they are not).

i'm mainly into beer. i even manage to homebrew some of my own once in a while. basically i'll drink whatever's handy- but good standbys are labatt blue and molson cdn. It would take me forever to list my favorites. for me i like beer that fits the occassion. when i'm cozying up in a bar i like the darker stuff...things like Guinness and New Castle. If i'm really active I go slumming and put back a couple of PBRs or Keystones (best in 90 degree heat for doing landscaping or playing disc golf). If i were to pick an all time favorite style i'd say Octoberfest- the perfect combination of crispy hop bitterness and malty robustness...unfortunately those aren't in stores until September. The Sam Adams Octoberfest is tasty, but try a microbrewed one if you find it (Saranac's my favorite).

Thats my take. I like beer.

BEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! :shock:

Attachments

• S4026250.JPG
    S4026250.JPG
    416.2 KB · Views: 9
I gotta say

I mean, I don't always drink beer, but when I do . . . I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

P/S- Ok, I always drink beer. Cheers.

:left_arro: :left_arro: :left_arro: :left_arro::left_arro::left_arro::left_arro::left

first post!

i like mixed drinks, anything fruity, usually with vodka.

however, i think im almost allergic to alcohol because i get incredibly sick from it =/

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back