• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

i like mixed drinks, anything fruity, usually with vodka.

however, i think im almost allergic to alcohol because i get incredibly sick from it =/

lol, how much do you drink?

lol, how much do you drink?

lol not alot honestly.

i can have literally one maybe two mixed drinks, and i mean in small glasses, and my stomach would start to feel like it's turning inside out. It's really bad, and then i'll puke for about 20 mins. until there's absolutely nothing left in my stomach. But the weird thing about it is i can have alot of shots of certian things like, schnapps or something like that and i'll be perfectly fine. I won't get sick or anything from that

I had six vodka kicks last night and I gotta say, the watermelon is AWESOME. Anything vodka that tastes like fruit makes me happy :ggrin:

~K

I tend to shy away from the alcohol/fruit combos, as they tend to lead to vicious hangovers.

I had Vodka and Red Bull for the first time last week.

It was great as I could keep drinking them and was out all night.

The bad thing was when the Red Bull wore off and I thought I was gonna die for the next 2 days.

I had my first hangover yesterday. I think I'll stick to 4 or under from now on :eek:

~K

I suggest drinking soft drinks/water between alcoholic ones to keep you hydrated and you should be fine.

I got to try absinthe the other night. Didn't see the "green fairie", though.

Also, the same night, I tried something called Vincent Van Gogh. It comes in a tall bottle with a pic of the artist himself on there. It's a mix of expresso and vodka, and is damned tasty. Plus, you get all wired while you're getting snockered! Sure was a rough morning-after, though...

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back