• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your openness of your (tickling) fetish?

I've never actually called it a fetish myself. Just that I love tickling. I suspect "fetish" probably has a negative connotation to it.

Still in the closet. I don't know if I'll ever come out. And I don't know why... I think part of it might have to do with the line of work I'm in. However, I have one good friend that I've eluded to it a few times. So, maybe one day I'll feel comfortable talking about it.

But for now, it's just between me and the good people of the TMF. :)

Cheers!

Your so right !!

luvn2laf said:
I've never actually called it a fetish myself. Just that I love tickling. I suspect "fetish" probably has a negative connotation to it.
I could not agree more. I have never really thought of my self as a 'fetishist' either. I just love to tickle, live, love and laugh !!! :p

Confusion! Madness! Fear and loathing in Tickleland

What a great question to ask such a open community! We seem to be surrounded by some of the coolest people aren't we? Here, I feel I can be myself. I can post stories I've created, talk about the T word without feeling all icky inside, and best of all ,I can do this with the support of the kick ass members here.

There, I'm a totally different person. No one in my personal life knows about my tickling thing. No one. Sadly, I am the type that seems to care a little too much about what someone would think or if their opinion of me would be altered. To me, tickling is sort like the one weird friend you have that you always love to be with and have the most fun with, BUT, when others are around, you tend to feel a little uneasy about being seen with him or her. Shallow you say? Maybe.
Honest, definately. :)

Years before I joined this site, my closest friend (alone) knew the details of my interest in tickling; two other friends had a hint.

I joined this place a couple of months ago, and I have since told three additional people and confirmed the details with the two who had a hint.

Sadly, none of the people I have told shares my interest, although they are all O.K. with it. Four of the six are gay men and one is a bisexual woman; they all know what it is like to have sexuality in the closet and are very supportive.

The other friend, a straight guy, gets a kick out of Yaqi on Howard Stern; I knew he would have no problem with my interest--and, indeed, he had a million questions when I told him. Ironically, though, he would never so much as tickle his wife, as he hates tickling.

I do not know anyone beyond these six whom I can tell.

It is honestly like coming out of the closet again. It took me years to accept that I was gay, and now I have been out as a sexual gay man for more than a decade. And now I have to accept a fetish. Not an easy task for someone who is otherwise as vanilla as can be.

I was in denial about tickling until I found Jack's Rack (a gay site) on line in 1999. At that point I knew that I had this fetish and could no longer fool myself. It took me until this year to tell anyone beyond my closest friend, and to this date my tickle experiences are all ten second stints during foreplay and, when I was younger, horsing around.

I e-mail a couple of people from this site, and it feels very good to talk to people who understand what I am saying. My friends are supportive, but it would be like their telling me that they were sexually attracted to broccoli. I'd be supportive and non-judgmental, and I'd let them talk about broccoli as much as they wanted--but I would not get it.

Last edited:
armpitlover513 said:
This has probably been asked before but i was just wondering how open you are about your tickling fetish or any other fetishes that you have. How do you feel about it and why or why not would you be open about it? :wavingguy

I've only told my best friend. I told him way back in July of 1994. I agonized over telling him. I thought I was going to burst into flames when I told him. He accepted it. He said that we all have our quirks. I sometimes talk abot it when he and I are alone and shooting the breeze.

I'm fairly open about tickling, with a few conditions. If anyone asks about anything related to tickling, I answer them honestly. I don't bring it up too much myself, if only because I might get a little too excited about the subject - that is, whomever I was speaking to wouldn't be turned off by the words but by how I say them :ermm: .

I do have one rule: anyone who gets an extended dose of tickling deserves to know. Since I see tickling as a very sexual act, even a brief tickle is tantamount to a kiss - and so is reserved for those few with whom I would like to share a physical relationship.

All of my ex-girlfriends and all of my little crushes know; alternately, few of my male friends and no one in my family knows.

Telling can be great

Well for years I hid my fetish..hiding my videos and watching them only when I knew I was alone. Getting online only when I was alone...and after a while I realizied that the only one that seemed to be embarassed about my fetish was me! So after 6 years of hiding it and only mentioning it as a passing joke to a few girlfriends, I decided when I moved to a new state I was going to be open with it. You would be suprised of the ammount of people that acted like it was silly. After all I wasnt into "harsh" or "sick" things. I worked as a cook in a "applebees" type resturant when I moved to my new state and many of the waitresses I told were more than happy to let me play with their feet because most guys they dated never would touch their feet and in my 33 years on this planet Ive learned one thing...75% of the women out there LOVE having attention lavished on their feet. And as long as I massaged their feet for awhile and a backrub afterwards most of them put up with the tickling and quite a few even enjoyed it so much I was being invited to parties where I had a "special" chair and corner that all the waitressess and their friends (all female--Im a straight male) would come to and actually line up for a 10 minute foot massage/tickling after work like 10 nights a month for about 3 years. It was ab"sole"lutely heaven to me.
Then I got luckier, meeting another woman I was interested in dating and on our 2nd date I told her about my fetish, and told it sincerly. And even though I was expecting a "NO WAY SICKO" from her, she was intruiged and again told me like most other women did that they liked attention on their feet and even though she wasnt into it, she would let me just to see what it was like. Now 5 years and 1500 tickling sessions later that woman (my wife, weve been married for 5 years now) is just as much a 'lee as any woman on the TMF. Honesty is the best policy if you truely want happiness and a love that will last forever. Sure there are nights I have to do a few extra dishes, or let her sleep in an extra hour or 2 the next morning but you know its all worth it. Basically I say be open about it with those you trust, I mean not everyone has to know, but the more you tell the better chance of finding that one special one out there. Probabillity becomes higher with the more people you ask, its just basic math.
I hope you and everyone can find what I have found, bliss and love.

Thats just my dollar and 2 cents worth.

Tickling isn't a fetish

A fetish is a mental condition related to objects (shoes, feet, etc). E.g. you might have a foot fetish, shoe fetish, but not a tickling fetish. Tickling is an activity, not an object. So don't confess what you don't have. In general, it's a good rule.

rook

And even if you love tickling, it should be characterized as a preference in the

Blackrook said:
A fetish is a mental condition related to objects (shoes, feet, etc). E.g. you might have a foot fetish, shoe fetish, but not a tickling fetish. Tickling is an activity, not an object. So don't confess what you don't have. In general, it's a good rule.

rook

absence of evidence to the contrary.

I personally don't see it as a fetish, but lots of other people do. I just can't seem to explain it to them.

I'm not really sure why anyone feels the need to be open with it at all except with those you are physically involved with, or who you already know to share your interest. My erotic idiosyncrasies are my business and I don't see a reason to share it with anyone. Call it a need-to-know basis.
I haven't told my family or my best friends because it is none of their business. Likewise, any private fascinations they might have are none of my business, either.
It sure would be nice to be able to be more open about it though, especially with those I'd like to get to know better. I think to have a SO who loves tickling and being tickled as much as I do would be just about the best thing in the world.

Sole Stroker said:
I'm not really sure why anyone feels the need to be open with it at all except with those you are physically involved with, or who you already know to share your interest. My erotic idiosyncrasies are my business and I don't see a reason to share it with anyone. Call it a need-to-know basis.
I haven't told my family or my best friends because it is none of their business. Likewise, any private fascinations they might have are none of my business, either.
It sure would be nice to be able to be more open about it though, especially with those I'd like to get to know better. I think to have a SO who loves tickling and being tickled as much as I do would be just about the best thing in the world.

If it was just an "erotic idiosyncrasy" for me, I would probably not speak to it much either. However, for me it is just a love - nothing erotic about it. Not much different than some people's passion for fishing or exercising except that tickling requires another person to be involved. I find being able to talk about it openly only sparks my interest in the topic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back