• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your openness of your (tickling) fetish?

armpitlover513

TMF Poster
This has probably been asked before but i was just wondering how open you are about your tickling fetish or any other fetishes that you have. How do you feel about it and why or why not would you be open about it? :wavingguy

Hidden...

My tickling fetish I am not so open with...I don't really know why, actually I do...

My other fetishes, which are far from vanilla...(bloodletting, S&M, CBT, ect., ect.) :whip: ......

Tickling is so...demure (sp?)....in comparison. And I fear ridicule from peers in the BDSM community.

I suppose that is why I hide it from others.

My two best friends know about both my foot fetish and tickle fetish. I have known one friend for 13 years, the other for almost 24 years, so we discuss our secrets openly. Also, both have very cute sisters, and I have asked both friends about their sisters feet, and ticklishness.
My family has an idea that I like feet. I hadnt ever intended to tell anyone in my family about my tickle fetish, or that I belong to the TMF. That changed by neccessity in October, 2002, when, about 2 months after joining TMF, I was confronted with a situation where I talked to a girl and forgot to ask age. It turned out that the "girl", I was later told was underage, when a "cop" came on, and told me I was in trouble for talking to underage minors with the police, and needed to get a lawyer. This was in the old old TMF room before you needed name and password to get in. Thinking it was real, I freaked, and told my mom about TMF, and my tickling fetish. It turns out that later that day I was told by the mods that the "cop" was a troll, and that this had happened to others. Since then, my mom knows I come here, but we dont discuss it in detail. All I say is that I still visit "The Chatroom" and she knows where I go. She knows I have made many good friends on here, and at 35, doesnt pass judgement on what I do or my life. In that way, she is open, and cool. I probably wouldnt have told her had it not been for the fake cop incident.
So, in my life, some people know, but others dont. It depends on my relationship with them.

Mitch

Thanks for a very helpful post, Mitch (as usual). I've thought about sharing my participation here with a friend or family member "just in case." I have hidden my fetish for 46 years, and am just now beginning to make friends on the TMF. That's tremendously liberating. Thanks for making me think.

Mitchell said:
My two best friends know about both my foot fetish and tickle fetish. I have known one friend for 13 years, the other for almost 24 years, so we discuss our secrets openly. Also, both have very cute sisters, and I have asked both friends about their sisters feet, and ticklishness.
My family has an idea that I like feet. I hadnt ever intended to tell anyone in my family about my tickle fetish, or that I belong to the TMF. That changed by neccessity in October, 2002, when, about 2 months after joining TMF, I was confronted with a situation where I talked to a girl and forgot to ask age. It turned out that the "girl", I was later told was underage, when a "cop" came on, and told me I was in trouble for talking to underage minors with the police, and needed to get a lawyer. This was in the old old TMF room before you needed name and password to get in. Thinking it was real, I freaked, and told my mom about TMF, and my tickling fetish. It turns out that later that day I was told by the mods that the "cop" was a troll, and that this had happened to others. Since then, my mom knows I come here, but we dont discuss it in detail. All I say is that I still visit "The Chatroom" and she knows where I go. She knows I have made many good friends on here, and at 35, doesnt pass judgement on what I do or my life. In that way, she is open, and cool. I probably wouldnt have told her had it not been for the fake cop incident.
So, in my life, some people know, but others dont. It depends on my relationship with them.

Mitch

Thanks for sharing Mitch :yowzer:

Iwon'tgrowup said:
Thanks for a very helpful post, Mitch (as usual). I've thought about sharing my participation here with a friend or family member "just in case." I have hidden my fetish for 46 years, and am just now beginning to make friends on the TMF. That's tremendously liberating. Thanks for making me think.

No problem thats what i like doing. :evilha:

I have only told a few people. A few of those had figured it out before I told them though. I don't hide it perse. I tickle people in public. I laugh opennly when tickled myself. I just don't discuss it alot. Usually because too many people think it is just a sexual thing. Discretion being the better part of valor I only discuss tickling when I am very comfortable with the other person. One friend in particular I have since found out, shares my love of tickling. She too does it just for fun but has included it in her private life with her husband also. So you never know what you might find out when you are open!

~ toyou

I have always been open and honest with it. All my friends know of it and many co-workers and associates I have meet through the years. The results are that I get a lot of tickling sessions. I have always told people who complain about not having anyone to tickle, to be open. I know it is hard, and yes, some people may think it is a bit weird, but so what. Talk abou tit, have tickling fun, and enjoy.

The Laugher :)

I'm open

i don't really give a crap what people think. When I meet a girl i like, after we get somewhat close i let them know. If the girl doesn't have nice feet,or there the type that won't let you touch there feet. Bye bye. Its a total turn off for me. Now that it is the summer time, its so easy to meet a girl that has nice feet, and will let you tickle them. Even on the first date with a girl, its so easy to sneak a tickle :woot:

I'm sorta open about it. Sometimes accidentally. And if someone finds out it's no huge deal. I "outed" myself by mistake last week on myspace. I added a couple of friends who I knew from my MTU days and I have a TON of tickling related stuff on my page. Oops.... but no biggie.

I have a few friends that know I am into tickling and feet. A few of my female friends will tickle me quickly when we see each other. I have this one friend who has dated a foot fetish before and likes to talk about it. For some reason she can turn my face bright red because she will start talking about things her ex did to her feet when we are with other friends who don't know about my foot fetish.

My g\f has told her friends about my fetish and we have found two of her friends are also into tickling. Not hardcore or anything but they enjoy it. I have found most people just accept it but they will tease you a little. I have no idea where I am going with this so it's time to step aside :wavingguy

A lot of people know I like tickling but not that it's a full blown fetish. I also have a fetish for feet but nobody knows about that.

Last edited:
My close friends all know I dig tickling. A couple of my brothers know about it. I put a lot of hard work into a song about tickling, and I play it for anybody who's interested in hearing my music. They ask me "where did you get the idea to do a song like this?!" Sometimes I tell them. ;)

WilltickleHer said:
i don't really give a crap what people think. When I meet a girl i like, after we get somewhat close i let them know. If the girl doesn't have nice feet,or there the type that won't let you touch there feet. Bye bye. Its a total turn off for me. Now that it is the summer time, its so easy to meet a girl that has nice feet, and will let you tickle them. Even on the first date with a girl, its so easy to sneak a tickle :woot:

So are armpits!! :jester:

Thanks for your replies guys and girls. So far most of you arent very open about your tickling fetish or your other fetishes. This goes the same for me. I just feel like its no one else's business. I mean you never know whats gonna come out of it but i dont wanna take the chance. But thats just my opinion. Whats yours??? :illogical

My close friends are aware. I used to be embarassed, but after spending time on this board and sharing about it with my friends, I am so much more comfortable with it. It's just a part of me, as opposed to something wrong with me. If someone asked me if I was ticklish or liked to be tickled, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes. Even if it was a co-worker. Now, mind you, some of my close friends who know are people I work with. But it is a deeper subject than I would share with an acquaintance only. Unless they brought up the subject. Then I would feel fine talking about it.

ticklkitten said:
I'm sorta open about it. Sometimes accidentally. And if someone finds out it's no huge deal. I "outed" myself by mistake last week on myspace. I added a couple of friends who I knew from my MTU days and I have a TON of tickling related stuff on my page. Oops.... but no biggie.

LOL I know that "oops!" feeling. If anyone remembers that "Taekwondo Tickle-Torture" F/M story posted on that alt.tk newsgroup years ago, well, let's just say....BUSTED. Yep, by the person who I wrote as the ler in the story. lol (luckily she's not the kind of person who'll threaten to kick or jail my ass for that...actually I might be guessing wrong, but I kinda got the impression she liked it...or at least thought it was funny. )

Now I just gotta wonder how many more of my college p.e./taekwondo classmates know about it (and considering how I had a good amount of detail--for a first story, anyway, I guess--, there was no way they wouldn't know who the ler/lee are supposed to be). Oh well, I'm sure most of em would be cool about it....after all, i wasn't the one who somehow turned a conversation from one thing to one about bdsm before class. lol (still trying to figure out how that subject came up, actually lol :idunno: )

I Wish I Could...

If only it were that easy for me. I'm definitely from a place that ridicules any sense of the word fetish. This state is so primitively conservative that it shames me to be a resident here. So, yes, it's still a secret with me. Maybe one day...;)

I have always been very open with my love of tickling. I am lucky I suppose as I was brought up in a household where a little playful tickling was just part of normal family life, my mum and Dad tickled each other, tickled both my sisters and me and we certainly all tickled the hell out of each other as we were growing up...and still do sometimes !!
All my really close friends know about it too and most at one time or another have either tickled me or been tickled by me. So everything is cool there.
In actual fact its only in my professional life that I actually try to keep my private life / tickling seperate. Even then some of the regular models and friends I have made within the industry know and sometimes indulge in a little playful teasing because of it. But thats the way I like it !!!
To tell you the truth I don't even think I have anything to be ashamed of. I am not into any form of torture or S&M (I know one or two people into far harder forms of entertainment) so for me it's all just harmless fun and a good ol' giggle. I am just a easy going, fun sort of bloke anyway so why hide, the worst I have ever done is make someone laugh...hardly a crime is it!!

Closed subject, although I recently admitted to a girl that I enjoyed the power it gave me over her, after I had her squirming and begging for mercy (which she didn't get) in my arms, after which she started inquiring why I tickled her so badly.

I'm only open about it on the internet, mostly because where I live most fetishes are considered weird. I'm afraid that if anyone I know finds out I'll be ridiculed mercilessly.

If, however, someone else brings up the subject of tickling, I'll gladly speak openly with them about it. But they have to mention it first.

I've never openly discussed it with anyone, other than here on the TMF.

However, I'm pretty sure most everyone I interact with regularly has a pretty good idea that I find tickling fun.

Since it's generally not sexual (I'm celibate ;) ) nobody has a problem with it and I find that almost all of my friends are tickling each other (and me) more and more often.

I definitely didn't expect that to work out quite as well as it did at all :lol:

I still hesitate about bringing it up openly, even though I know my friends are very accepting and almost certainly have at least a fair idea anyway... I don't want to jinx things :lol:

But after all... laughing is fun, tickling is fun, human contact is fun, it's all perfectly harmless and it does a lot of good... it's even excercise :lol: so I'd encourage the tickling even without being interested in it. :)

I'm as open as a book when it comes to revealing my tickle fetish and my love for girls feet. I recently told 2 females friends about it and they were cool with it, Tracy had an idea and joan didnt but I've seen they're feet many times especially when they use my pool :xpulcy: one of these days I will get a chance to tickle they're cute little feet :bowing:

I think as long as you refer to our preference as a

fetish casually then that is how our preference will be mistreated. If someone prefers breast sexually, that's a preference. If they like tickling, that suddenly somehow becomes a fetish. A fetish pertains to an object, a shoe, an article of clothing, not an activity. Even within the broader definition of paraphilia with which some tickling could be considered, one wonders why reasonable people insist on catagorizing themselves as mentally ill. It's a losing battle. And I've already lost. Just don't be suprised if some neutral person distances themselves from you based on the characterization of a preference as a fetish. Fetish isn't trendy to most of the general public. It means you have a serious mental problem. One which you probably don't have and shouldn't plead guilty to. Battle's lost. You in your personal life can still win.

Rook.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back