• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zen Tickling ~ Amber's Feet Tickle Tortured (M/F) *WOW*

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
No preview clip or description can do this clip justice. Amber's feet are tickle tortured for nearly 11 minutes straight, and you get a front row seat. She is so cute, and she really gets into it. At one point she yells, "I think I should get to do this to YOU!" I believe that this is the best tickling clip that I have produced thus far. Even if you aren't a foot fan, do yourself a favor and check it out.

Please leave some feedback! Thanks to everyone who has supported me!

HD clips will be available later tonight. :woot:

Very nice clip, but there is no link to where you can actually buy it.

I LOOOOOVE the reaction!!!!!!!:woot:
This is by far the greatest clip i´ve seen in months!!!!!
100 % dude! Keep up the great work and find some more girls showing this kind of reaction!!
Thanx

I LOOOOOVE the reaction!!!!!!!:woot:
This is by far the greatest clip i´ve seen in months!!!!!
100 % dude! Keep up the great work and find some more girls showing this kind of reaction!!
Thanx

That's what I like to hear! Girls like Amber are hard to come by.

Also, HD clips are now available at the store. :tickle:

:bouncybou Holy shit... That was one of the best clips I've ever seen... You are the man, Zen!!! :wow:

*Heh* ... is Amber ticklish , or something?

Nice one , ZenTickling ... more of that , please.

... & thanks for posting.

I'm not going to buy this for one reason: you have awful technique. You just sit there and frantically scratch at her. Not sensual at all, which in my opinion is the mark of a good video.

I'm not going to buy this for one reason: you have awful technique. You just sit there and frantically scratch at her. Not sensual at all, which in my opinion is the mark of a good video.

Keep in mind you only watched 30 seconds of an 11 minute clip. I used fast and slow techniques all over the bottoms and sides of her soles, as well as under and in between her toes.

Everybody else, thanks for the great comments!! :woot:

Fetter.. I'm not gonna give away the whole clip, but here's a few extra seconds.

Hey look, a girl who is actually ticklish! This is what all producers ought to think about trying to make. :idunno:

Its the difference in buying a gallon of milk, and a gallon of water with white food dye in it.

Come payday I'm buying this clip. Not because I actually want to watch it (although its good), but just to reward Zen for making a good choice of employee.

Thanks guys!

I'm really happy with the clips I've made, and Amber was absolutely thrilled when I told her she was still my most popular model.

Foot tickling is a secondary favorite of mine, I hope you did some upper body, but the Foot tickling was great!:woot:

Foot tickling is a secondary favorite of mine, I hope you did some upper body, but the Foot tickling was great!:woot:

I couldn't let her leave without doing some upper body tickling! That footage is coming soon, and it as equally amazing. She is simply a blast to work with.

Thanks guys!

I'm really happy with the clips I've made, and Amber was absolutely thrilled when I told her she was still my most popular model.

I hope it will encourage to shoot tickling clips again (with various positions). :woot:

Always happy to see pretty genuinely ticklish fett!!! Great stuff-thanks

Wow!!!!!!!!1

That was great! I would love to see more of her. Any in the future????She is real!!!!!!!!!

That was great! I would love to see more of her. Any in the future????She is real!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if she's interested in doing more.. you can check out the earlier clips she made, they were very popular.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back