• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zen Tickling ~ Amber's Feet Tickle Tortured (M/F) *WOW*

A little late to the game but I just bought this clip. One of the best clips I've seen all year.

omg i think i'm in love lol
this girl is soooo ticklish it's amazing..
I would love to see her tickled by a girl
or even gang tickled by multiple girls
in my opinion that would be hott and you should use this girl in more vids

:bouncybou Holy shit... That was one of the best clips I've ever seen...

This is by far the greatest clip i´ve seen in months!!!!!
100 % dude!

Probably one of the best foot ticklings I have ever seen....the kind of stuff you dream about!

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the clips you 're making with her could become classics of this scene.

One of the best clips I've seen all year.

YES YES YES! I'm glad so many people loved this clip! I'm happy that my contribution to the tickling community has been so well received. Thanks guys! :grouphug:

Thanks!! She looks amazing!

Thanks! Unfortunately, she may have made her last video. She has decided to pursue another career and she doesn't want to continue making fetish videos. I happy for her. Get the clips while you can!

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! That was incredible!!!! shes a cutie, and soooooooo ticklish!!!! again, fantastic clip!!! Thanks :firedevil

She has decided to pursue another career and she doesn't want to continue making fetish videos.

You mean being a tickle/fetish model was , in fact , her first choice?

... & now she's moving on , you say?

Damn!

Oh well ... another one bites the dust , I suppose.

:jester:

You mean being a tickle/fetish model was , in fact , her first choice?

... & now she's moving on , you say?

Damn!

Oh well ... another one bites the dust , I suppose.

:jester:

She has been working as a regular model, but she decided she wanted to try something new with us. Lucky me. :p

Really?!

She has been working as a regular model, but she decided she wanted to try something new with us. Lucky me. :p

"Try something new" , eh?

But that sounds so easy ... so simple.

Hmmm ... maybe I'm gonna have to get crackin' on posting an ad for 'a model who wants to try something new' on craigslist & get in on this sweet action.

Yes ... lucky you , ZenTickling ... but , lucky us , as well. :D

She's hysterical and extremely sensitive. I would love to tickle those feet and watch er squirm. Cool.:roflmao:

As always Amber is a great lee and has such an incredible laugh. I know you must be in seventh heaven tickling those lovely digits. Thanks for the share and the great work.

Would you guys enjoy a preview clip that's a bit longer?

Get all the Amber and Nae clips CHEAP!

View the auction here:
http://www.c4slive.com/do/auction.php?id=36

The winner can specify whether they'd prefer the content on DVD or through download. HD quality clips are available via download, but not on DVD. Download links will be emailed/DVD's will be mailed within 2 days of the auction closing. Thanks!

Love the clip especially when she says "I've got to get to do this to you"!
Love those feeble threats of revenge a ticklish victim makes while being tickled!

Boris

I was really surprised when she said that during the first shoot.. then she said the same thing during the second shoot! I was about to say 'Ok, let's do it'. LOL.

Absolutely! I'm willing to buy as many clips as she cares to make. She's one of the best , if not the best, model out there today.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the clips you 're making with her could become classics of this scene. They are certainly attracting a lot of attention.

I would love it if this clip became one of the 'classics'! :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back