• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip Posting Standards

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
In the old forum, we used to have some useful clip posting standards, but we have such a great lot of new members now, so here again:

Please describe your clip briefly, something like
'MF/F ft/upperbody 1.5 MB/35 secs',
and if you know the source of the clip, that's important info as well.

This takes only a few seconds, but it helps saving so much time for your fellow members. Thanks!

Right now, our main problem is less the description, but some working method of loading these clips up! Any ideas?

I Agree

I fully agree with this.
I think that the type of tickling (at least upper or foot classification) and the size of the clip and m/f,f/m,... of the clip is very necessary.
Thanks Haltickling.

Don't Forget

Hay don't forget ;) about that MPEG thing too, so I can watch them. People keep putting those RM and I can't see it.

mpg or rm or mov, welcome

SlaverTickler, ANY format of clips would be welcome. I know that many webtv users can only watch mpg files, but there are even more members with a PC who can load down Realplayer for free. Maybe one of our techno wiz members is able to transform the files into mpg later, but FIRST THESE CLIPS NEED TO BE HERE! And certainly, SlaverTickler, you wouldn't want our members to withhold clips just because you can't see them, would you?

So Sayeth the HalTickler! ;)

I would suggest also posting tpics captured from the clip so we could judge the clips's nature and quality.

A good freeware program to help make pics from MPEG clips is Auto Video Slicer.

I couldn't find it on CNet so here's a link:

(just right click and choose Save AS avslice.cab)

http://www.sirotnikov.f2s.com/downloads/avslice.cab

The file is in Microsoft CAB format, as F2S won't let one store ZIP or EXE files.

The CAB format can be opened using Microsoft's PowerToys, or any program such as WinZip, WinRar and so on. These are available on CNet.

The CAB file contains a standard InstallShield Installation Wizard, and should be executed. The program itself is made with visual basic, very easy and simple even for non techies to create pics from clips.

RM preferred

RM is definitely preferred because of two things:

1- you can download free data versions and updates all the time from real.com

2- the clips are smaller in size (but not length), meaning they are MUCH faster to download. REMEMBER, many people still aren't able to get ISDN, digital broadband or DSL in their areas. This goes for some even in the big cities!

like the one of the hosts of this area ALREADY said - ANY clip of ANY format is encouraged. It's a lot easier to learn to convert formats than it is to create the clips. Doubt me? Make some.

dvnc

Clips

Blackstar, what do you mean by 'no one can see it'? If you're speaking about the clip format, you may rest assured that more than half of the members can see both .rm and .mpg .

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back