• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megan Kelly of Fox News Has Ticklish Feet

rham22

TMF Regular
Went To Nyc Last Week And She Was Outside Doing A Segment About Backpacks Or Something,i Stopped To Watch And When They Went To Commercial She Came Up To Everyone Watching,when She Was Gonna Leave I Asked Her The Question,she Looked At Me A Little Weird But She Said "yes, My Feet Are Very Ticklish And It Kills Me To Get A Pedicure" That Is What She Said.all I Asked Her If She Had Ticklish Feet And She Threw In That Last Part,sweet.

Nice to know her feet are ticklish, I would love to see a good pic of them...she is so adorable! Thanks for the info!

Cool post. Here is a picture of her face.

13_61_kelly_megyn_2007_320.jpg

Sounds too good to have actually happened...but Megan Kelly is damn hot so I'm just going to shut and and believe you.

Awesome!!! :rotate:

Went To Nyc Last Week And She Was Outside Doing A Segment About Backpacks Or Something,i Stopped To Watch And When They Went To Commercial She Came Up To Everyone Watching,when She Was Gonna Leave I Asked Her The Question,she Looked At Me A Little Weird But She Said "yes, My Feet Are Very Ticklish And It Kills Me To Get A Pedicure" That Is What She Said.all I Asked Her If She Had Ticklish Feet And She Threw In That Last Part,sweet.

That took some balls dude, way to go :)

It's just crazy enough to be true. Rings authentic to me, especially because Megan is well off the beaten track. If the claim was about Britney or someone, that would be different.

Thanks for doing this and sharing it, rham!

dig dug

here's the closest pic anyone will prob see of her feet....never heard of this gal but damn...id like to tickle the shit outta her feet :)

She's hot. Thanks for the info and the pictures.

Mitch

Megan Kelly

Megyn Kelly is an American television news anchor for the Fox News Channel.

Previously known as Megyn Kendall (changed due to divorce [1]), she is currently a co-host of America's Newsroom, alongside Bill Hemmer[2], broadcast live at the network's New York studios.

Megan, a graduate of Albany Law School with an undergraduate degree in political science from Syracuse University, is an attorney who practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C. before leaving to pursue journalism full-time. She moved to New York City after she was selected to host America's Newsroom which was to film in Fox News' New York Studios.

Since joining Fox News in 2004, Megyn regularly contributed legal segments for the show Special Report with Brit Hume and hosted her own legal segment, named "Kelly's Court," during Weekend Live. Most of her reporting focused on legal or political matters. She also occasionally anchored programs as a substitute anchor during weekends

Megyn Kelly
Born 1970
Occupation Co-host of America's Newsroom
Website Biography on FoxNews.co

asking that question under those circumstances really took some guts, we need to make you the official TMF sideline reporter....just the thought of tickling some true fair and balanced reporting out of a fox "news" "journalist" really makes my day.

I've always wanted to take an uptight, yuppie conservative and a hyper-liberal bitch and let one tickle the other and then switch, see who can take it the longest.

Megan talk

Hey guys--one day I was watching FOX news and after she finished her segment, for some reason the other FOX Newsbabe that was talking to Megan was commenting on either the weather or the clothing of the female in the news story and made reference to "sleeveless tops". Megan replied, "I never show my armpits on the air." I thought "Oh man, from the shape of your upper arms I bet they are luscious." Now that she's single again, maybe her wardrobe will change and we'll get a look!:cool2:

tickets to tickling

Now Rob I must say your parents must be proud.

fing beggar. get a job u loser. sure your parents are proud of ya.

I have a clip . . .

. . . I'm not sure where I found it, though. It's a WMV clip of Megan with Bill Hemmer on their daily news show. Megan removes her shoe, quickly examines it, then replaces it (it's in conjunction with a story about shoes coming in contact with food . . . yuck!).

I've tried to post it as part of this thread, but it's too big. I'm not an expert at clip posting. Does anyone have any suggestions . . . or is there any interest?

Wow, asking a reporter that took big balls. Now cuz of you everytime I am surfing the channels, and see her on FOX, I stop to admire her and then think ticklish thoughts about her. Damn you! ;)

DK

tickets to tickling
Now Rob I must say your parents must be proud.

fing beggar. get a job u loser. sure your parents are proud of ya.

This may be the proof theoretical physicists were searching for to show that alternate universe “branes” do exist.

... and I'm with you Darknight she was on O'Riley last night and that's all that was racing through my mind.

Last edited:
Great, now I have a reason to watch Fox news...pretty darn good reason though. :p

I saw her yesterday wearing boots. Kinda sucked because I knew those sexy feet would be covered up. Can someone post the pics of when she took off her heel? On the vid you can actually hear the shoe rub against her foot. What I would do if I could tickle those hosed toes!!!:blaugh:

I watch her all the time on Fox News. The other really tasty hottie is Laurie Dhue. When i figure how to get those two to do a tied and tickled video, i will be crowned emperoro of the galaxy.

JD

At risk of going off topic, here is an interesting photo of Laurie Dhue. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back