• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask the third world Swedish Guru a question

Can you tell me how to get that beer you described in Gen Dis? :jester: Looks good :p

Any word on Forsberg's return? I haven't heard much :D

Holy shit!!! :eek: Do you even know you won the Golden Feather for The Grand Epic!?!?! :happyhop:

CONGRATSKIES!!!!!! :woot:

The Guru is back, at least for now. I shall pretend as if all your old unanswered questions were only recently asked.

o hai.

how goes? ^.^
My head hurts from the new forum layout. ...I don't like things that are different! *shakes fist*

Still addicted to WoW? :p
Yes. COME PLAY WITH ME! D:

Can you tell me how to get that beer you described in Gen Dis? :jester: Looks good :p
Ah shit, what beer was that? Luckily my booze memory is better than my long-term memory... was it Spaten I was talking about? If you don't have it on pubs or the liquor stores over there you are fucked. Sorry. =P Or maybe if you got a German, or more specifically Bavarian-themed bar or restaurant they might have it. Not worth the import fee though, if that's the only remaining option.

Got any scotch? :D
NO!

DUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU MAN????
For a moment, I thought you were Cavum. xD

Are you dead? :p
That's only wishful thinking, Nik. :p

Have you not heard?
Bird is the word, etc.

Wanna fight?

:canada: :slapfight: :sweden:

Seriously though, what's the deal with Alfredsson?
Sorry, I don't remember anything that happened pre-draft. xD A new order has emerged! LET'S GO AVS! GOGO LANDOOOOOO!

Any word on Forsberg's return? I haven't heard much :D
:(

How do you keep yourself from sneezing during formal situations? :smokingiscool:
Just sneeze away like a boss! :D

Are you ever going to answer your damn questions? :p
Yes. =P

Holy shit!!! :eek: Do you even know you won the Golden Feather for The Grand Epic!?!?! :happyhop:

CONGRATSKIES!!!!!! :woot:
Yes. I find this extremely amusing; Quirkville got nominated twice and didn't win - and I was most sober and "serious" when I did that. Then I drink like a bottle of whiskey and word-poop on a paper about some fucking pigeon and win for that. What is this forum coming to, you people scare me sometimes! :p

But thank you. xD

He's alive!!!!! :eek:

Dude! I think you need to let me help you write a sequal to the Grand Epic... or something... anything :jester:

He's alive!!!!! :eek:

Dude! I think you need to let me help you write a sequal to the Grand Epic... or something... anything :jester:
The Grand Epic of Pigeon Rod? :p lol, no seriously, if you have any ideas you let me know! :jester: :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back