• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask the third world Swedish Guru a question

I know... they're in a definite tail spin :(

So I take it you had an excellent weekend? :D
They'll snap out of it soon enough, you just wait! ;)

Haha, yeah wow, that's an understatement, but yes! :D :woot:

Haha, gr8! :D xD

Okay. :p Just don't ruin the rosette! :cool: :rowfull: ;) And sleep well, Master. :twohugs: xD
lol XP Oh no I won't. :p
And that's a good girl. :headpat: Master has a proud. :D

We'll see. :p With your permission of course! ;) But right now it has more bdsm elements in it than tickling elements, lol. xD We'll see what it looks like when it's done. :)

Well, put in some tickling then! ;) xD

(what you've written so far is awesome though!)

Didja see i bumped a certain thread? :p
I can guess which one it was, but luckily it has probably been buried in a pile of SPAM by now! :D :p

Have you played WoW drunk? :drunktype:
lol, well... not in the literal sense, but my ingame character got drunk once when I made him chug wine. :p Fucking annoying, he couldn't walk straight afterwards and the screen got all blurred up XP

Have you abandoned us? :cry1:
I didn't mean to, I swearz it! :(

WHERE ARE YOU???
Right here! :neenerneener:

How much longer do we need to wait until you return?
Not much. :p

Why have you abandoned us? :cry1:
School mostly :( Well that and my activity on the forum goes in phases. Right now I'm not too keen on it. :/

Do you like my new signature add? ;) ;)
Yes, I definitely approve! :D Good girl! :headpat:

Lol. Did you know that it's been down for several days? :p
I actually do xD Me and Sweed tried to get on the forum when she was here. :p

Yaay, thank you :D

And how did you like my blog post? ;)
Did your toes wiggle, there? :neenerneener:

And I thought I commented on that already :p But I very much approve of how ambitious you are about admitting defeat. ;) xD

Did your toes wiggle, there? :neenerneener:

And I thought I commented on that already :p But I very much approve of how ambitious you are about admitting defeat. ;) xD

Hahaha. xD I don't remember when I read it first, but when I read it now they did. ;) X'P

Haha, nice ;) xD

Why do you log in to the TMF to write my Birthday thread without checking your question thread? X'P

Whats up brother? How the hell are you man?
Isch all good! Except for that I should have been in bed like 5 hours ago. XP

Why do you log in to the TMF to write my Birthday thread without checking your question thread? X'P
Hey! D: Let a man play his WoW! :jester: You should feel honored that I actually took a break just to make sure I got here first! :p

omg! Has WoW still got it's unholy grips on you Carso? What level are you now? :D

omg! Has WoW still got it's unholy grips on you Carso? What level are you now? :D

lol, whoopsies, I missed this XP But you are quite correct good sir, and I am now a level 85 PvP sensation! :jester:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back