• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask the third world Swedish Guru a question

Have you recovered? :p
By now, yes. :jester:

Meh. :(

If I've been a good girl, you should explain your pants-orgasm to me. ;) :neenerneener: :D
Nope. :D

How was your day? :D
My day (today XP) has been good! :D

Have you ever heard Suzy hang around by ABBA? :D In that case; do you like it?

And do you know that I HATE when they stick my bend of the arm during bloodtests in hospitals? :S They did it today, and it's so freaking scary! :(
Nope, I haven't :p

and awww, well it's over now! :console: :twohugs: But I think a lot of people dislike getting stabbed with syringes :p :)

Is school kicking your arse? :p
Partly xD

^ Rather: is WoW kicking your arse? ;) :neenerneener: :rowfull:
Not as much as school :p

Oh yeah... that. :jester:
Sharrup! :rowfull:

:devilish:

Don't you agree that it's my right to bully you for playing WoW when you're bullying me for playing the Sims? ;) :cool:
No :D Because Sims is basically virtual real life, while WoW is something you CAN'T do in real life! ;) :D

Has WoW so taken up your attention that you've forgotten about your friends on TMF? :(
No wai, Nikki! :eek: :( I'm just not too high on the forum right now, it goes in cycles for me. :)

I know how you feel about my shady dealings in the past, but after all has been said and done, I want to know: How do you really feel about me?
You mean nowadays, eh? Well, I guess I don't really have a strong opinion either way. :)

Can you forgive me for not playing WoW this week? :cry1: I'm sorry dude... its been a little nutty over here
It's fine, man! :D Maybe I'll catch you on now over the weekend? :)

Do you know I can't wait to read that story? ;) :D xD

I also want to thank you again for an epic weekend! :pounce:

How's nerddom? :p
I guess you could say it... WOW'ed me! :jester:

Do you know I can't wait to read that story? ;) :D xD

I also want to thank you again for an epic weekend! :pounce:
lol XP No pressure, huh? ;) :rowfull:

Aww, and thank you too! :pounce: It just sucks so much when you have to go home. :( XP

Did Sweed pwn you? :jester:
Nope. :p

Yep, I did! :cool:
Read your confess thread ;)
Psh, you always just tell half the story, so... :neenerneener:

lol XP No pressure, huh? ;) :rowfull:

Aww, and thank you too! :pounce: It just sucks so much when you have to go home. :( XP

Psh, you always just tell half the story, so... :neenerneener:

Hahaha ;) :rowfull:

Yeah, I agree :S

Hahaha really? What's the other half in that case? ;)

Hahaha ;) :rowfull:

Yeah, I agree :S

Hahaha really? What's the other half in that case? ;)
Yeah, but at least we'll see each other again relatively soon! :doublethrust: XP

Haha, well the fact that me ripping the bondage to pieces was RAWRSOME! :p

Yeah, but at least we'll see each other again relatively soon! :doublethrust: XP

Haha, well the fact that me ripping the bondage to pieces was RAWRSOME! :p

True ;)

Hahaha lol xD No, 'cause now you have to buy a new one until next time I visit you! ;) :rowfull:

Do you know not even the S-candies can keep me awake right now? :( xD

True ;)

Hahaha lol xD No, 'cause now you have to buy a new one until next time I visit you! ;) :rowfull:

Do you know not even the S-candies can keep me awake right now? :( xD

True XP But I still have that piece of rope you left behind, that works for now. :p

And lol, didn't you say the S-candies made you SLEEPY? xD But go to bed then, ya lunatic! :rowfull:

True XP But I still have that piece of rope you left behind, that works for now. :p

And lol, didn't you say the S-candies made you SLEEPY? xD But go to bed then, ya lunatic! :rowfull:

Haha true :p But still xD Is that piece still a beautiful rosette btw? :D :rowfull:

Haha yeah, alert first and then, when the effect is gone, sleepy :p Yeah, I might xD I just don't want to. :rowfull:

Haha true :p But still xD Is that piece still a beautiful rosette btw? :D :rowfull:

Haha yeah, alert first and then, when the effect is gone, sleepy :p Yeah, I might xD I just don't want to. :rowfull:
Of course it is. ;)

And I see. xD Well in any case, I'm off to bed now. :) So good night! :pounce:

Sure hope so!! :woot: Anything's better than what I watched tonight :bwahaha:
lol, yeah, I saw the score... :eek: That's brutal, man. :(

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back