• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix ORIGINS II New Release! 9/17/09 **HOT** (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
Bounce Chix Origins II
Illustrated e-novel

Trapped onboard an out of control UFO on a collision course with certain doom!

Being hunted mercilessly by an evil alien menace who wants to tie them up and tickle them until they explode!

Psychotic robotic fiends behind every twist...crazed Space Pirates endangering their very lives!

And you thought this was gonna be just another silly tickle story, didn't ya?

Join the gorgeous Bounce Chix for the second half of their amazing epic journey toward unparalleled heroism, universal salvation, and the revelation that will shake the very foundations of the galaxy! There¹s no turning back now. These three hot little heroes must face throngs of fiendish challenges and feathery foes that want nothing more than to ruthlessly tickle them out of their minds.

Will Dale be able to hide from the wicked tickle monster, or will she fall helplessly under those friendly fingers?

Will the nefarious Captain Blake continue her spree of villainy, or will the torturer get a taste of her own bitter medicine?

Will Andi be able to resist the unbearable sensations that befall her, and finally come face to face with her wild side?

Will Sergeant Dusty be rescued before she succumbs to the relentless tickle torture, and will she have her sweet revenge?

And will the universe return to balance...before the final shadow obliterates us all?

Go back to the beginning, embrace the truth, and help Hailey, Jane, and Andi fight the greatest battle in the history of the universe. The stage is set for the ultimate show down between good and evil. And only you can stand beside these sexy space soldiers as they defend our very survival.

Everything will be revealed, nothing will be held back, and the cosmos will never be the same.

From smoldering eroticism to stunning danger. From brutal tickle torture to passionate surrender. From death-defying heroism to absolute evil...the
origin of the Bounce Chix is more than just a story to be told. It is a legacy.

**9 sexy tickle pin-up illustrations (including cover)
**4 additional tickling bonus sketches
**A 52,000+ word epic sci-fi tickle sequel
**Brutal tickle torture and interrogation
**Sultry erotic foot tickling
**Naked tickle-crazed aliens
**Tons of upper-body and full body action
**Written, drawn and inked by Bandito
**Stupendous colors by White Lotus
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Hey all...

Remember when Bounce Chix Origins came out and I promised that Lotus and I would do what ever we could to get Origins II ready and available as soon as we could? We were shooting for a pretty tight 3 month deadline...and now...11 weeks later Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy is available through MTJpub.com.

Hooray!

Between O I and O II this has been the biggest project we have ever worked on, and it also happens to be what I consider the best project we have worked on yet (in terms of our own artistic and authorial contributions).

A few tid bits if you are considering picking up a copy:

1.) O II is a pin-up enovel. 13 pieces of art total (including the cover) with a really long steamy enovel.

2.) O II is a sequel, a continuation of O I. So if you haven't read Bounce Chix Origins I, you might be a wee bit confused if you start with O II.

3.) Both the art and the story got a lot more intense in O II. More torture, more tickling, more action, and more eroticism.

I guess that's really it, other than just to say thanks again for all of the awesome support, feedback, and appreciation you've shown Lo Lo and I. The Bounce Chix have been a huge success because of you, and I'll never forget that.

Please let us know what you think, if you pick up a copy...or maybe just give us your thoughts on the free cover art and future writing samples if you can't spare the moolah.

We're working very hard on some secret future projects, and I hope to have some more free stuff to post soon for y'all.

Enjoy O II,

The Deeto

Your comic is amazing! As always, great storyline and artwork! You are a genius for making this storyline on the Bounce Chix :)!

Your comic is amazing! As always, great storyline and artwork! You are a genius for making this storyline on the Bounce Chix :)!

Awwwwwwww...thanks so much, P. You aren't the queen of the underworld, you're an angel of the light. XD

Seriously, thank you so much for the kind words. *huggles*

The Deeto

Oh this is not fucking fair.

I'm poor. I want this like NOW...FUCK.

Wow, just started this. What an epic! All the Bounce Chix are worth it! Art fantastic and erotic, and a story to draw you into a ticklish universe. Great work!

Okay...yeah...

This is the greatest piece of tickling fiction ever constructed. I do not see how anyone else can top this piece because it quite simply is the best piece of work tickling has ever produced.

More feedback when I can.

Persephone: nom nom nom. **Smiles with cupcake crumbs falling from mouth** You're awesome, cutie.

restif: Thanks so much my friend. I really appreciate the feedback, and I'm so glad you like O II so far. I always love hearing from you (almost as much as I love seeing your amazing characters get tickled out of their minds). ^^;;; Thanks again.

Meangry: It's not often that I'm rendered speechless, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that it took me a while to even begin to respond to your comment. All I can really think to say is "thank you". Those words hit me kinda hard (in a really good way of course). But seriously, thank you. Thanks for spending your own hard earned cash on Origins. Thanks for taking your time to share such incredibly generous feedback. Just....thanks. I would love to hear if there were any scenes, illustrations, or sketches that particularly appealed to you...whenever you happen to have a free moment. You made my weekend.

The Deet

As I said on Tickletheater, and to Bandito himself in our email conversations, I incredibly enjoyed this installment (the entire Bounce Chix Origins project really, but if you thought part I was great, then part II will blow you away completely!)
It is incredibly well written and there are some turns and revelations in it that absolutely startled me in a way that I didn't see them coming. Awesome work!

The art, of course (does it need saying) is mind-blowing. The characters look so damn sensual! Just look at that cover, Dusty looks so gorgeous, she's been on my mind the last couple of weeks. And I shouldn't forget to mention the insanely amazing work on Lotus' part. She's one of the greatest colorists I ever saw, and with that I don't mean withing the tickling community... Her work has gotten so good that it rivals that of mainstream colorists such as Smith and Steigerwald.

Seriously people, if you like tickling e-novels, this is the one to buy (well, together with the first part of Origins, that is!)

Lord Sebastian: Thank YOU, amigo. I very much appreciate the support. XD

Scavenger: Awwwwww, buddy. Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend. I can't tell ya how much Lotus and I have appreciated your help, feedback, advice, and input throughout this process. Origins in it's entirety took over a year, over 25 pieces of art, and over 100,000 words of fiction. Needless to say...I'm pooped. lol. Finishing all this has left me almost drained. So your generous praise really makes a huge impact. Thanks for everything my good friend.

The Deeto Mosquito

Deeto Mosquito? ROFLOL

I know how you feel though, finishing a project always drains an artist. You live up to that moment, pumping your last amount of energy into the project in that final race to the top, but when you reach that top you've spent it all. Allow yourself a couple of weeks of rest and mental recovery before you start again. Nobody said being an artist was easy :) As a matter of fact my own art originates from my own mental turmoil, so I can really relate to it...

Well, I guess that's enough mumbling from me for now... let me just once again remark that I think your Origins II novel is just damn awesome... :)

As a late comer to commenting on this one, I would like to convey how sincerely impressed I was with Bandito's art.

His ladies simply oozed charm and sensuality - and if am correct, Lotus was a the mast of the colouring task, and she did an equally outstanding job.
They managed to shed off some of the "toony" quality their characters used to have in previous productions, and conferred them extra maturity and much raw charisma.

It was great being part of it - sometimes as a partner in drawing, more often from a cosy spot in the crowd - and watching you guys - yeah, I'm referring to Scavenger too - grow to be solid professionals.

You make me proud, jealous and elated.
And any more of this mushy touchy-feely back-patting will make me sick, and you don't want to watch *that*, so I'll shut the truck up.

;)

But, in the end, thumbs... up.
Way... up.

I'm proud to say that I've finished the monumental story of Bounce Chix Origins, and all I can say is: what a ride! The care that's gone into crafting this narrative and the universe it takes place in is obvious on every page. The playful banter between the Chix and the crew members shines through in every scene, and it just adds to the amazing level of sexiness. I loved watching the characters change into their TiS personas, which was a real treat for those who follow your work. And Blake was was an especially well-crafted villain with her internal struggles and repression. Every character and every scene was absolutely gorgeous!

And even though the story left me wanting even more, I loved the setup in the epilogue that might promise future additions to the Bounce Chix' rogues' gallery! As you say, "Some stories never end." And a good thing that, too. Bandito, go ahead and take a bow for creating such a masterwork of tickling fiction!

Your fan truly,
Kunzite

Deeto Mosquito? ROFLOL

I know how you feel though, finishing a project always drains an artist. You live up to that moment, pumping your last amount of energy into the project in that final race to the top, but when you reach that top you've spent it all. Allow yourself a couple of weeks of rest and mental recovery before you start again. Nobody said being an artist was easy :) As a matter of fact my own art originates from my own mental turmoil, so I can really relate to it...

Well, I guess that's enough mumbling from me for now... let me just once again remark that I think your Origins II novel is just damn awesome... :)

Thanks mi amigo,

^^ yeah...finishing Origins feels both liberating and obliterating at the same time. XD

I knew you'd understand. Thanks again for everything, buddy.

The Incognito Bandito

As a late comer to commenting on this one, I would like to convey how sincerely impressed I was with Bandito's art.

His ladies simply oozed charm and sensuality - and if am correct, Lotus was a the mast of the colouring task, and she did an equally outstanding job.
They managed to shed off some of the "toony" quality their characters used to have in previous productions, and conferred them extra maturity and much raw charisma.

It was great being part of it - sometimes as a partner in drawing, more often from a cosy spot in the crowd - and watching you guys - yeah, I'm referring to Scavenger too - grow to be solid professionals.

And any more of this mushy touchy-feely back-patting will make me sick, and you don't want to watch *that*, so I'll shut the truck up.

;)

Way... up.

Thanks so much amigo. Lotus and I both appreciate the feedback very much. Thanks also for the kind words on the art work and on the coloring. It seems like with origins we've gotten some wonderful input on the fiction, but not quite as often on the illustrations. So thanks so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts, and for the generous praise.

And you're absolutely right about Scavenger. He amazes me.

Thanks again for your comments. Let the love fest never end. LMAO.

Cheers,

B

Thank you for the feedback. Everyone involved in the project from the artisits to the publisher truly appreciate it. :bouncybou

Wow, just started this. What an epic! All the Bounce Chix are worth it! Art fantastic and erotic, and a story to draw you into a ticklish universe. Great work!

Thanks bud! I'm glad you enjoyed it :hello:

Okay...yeah...

This is the greatest piece of tickling fiction ever constructed. I do not see how anyone else can top this piece because it quite simply is the best piece of work tickling has ever produced.

More feedback when I can.

This is an amazing compliment especially when you take into consideration that you had mentioned earlier that you could not afford it at the time.

I'm glad that it was worth the investment. I know it sounds a bit corney but it true when I say that none of this would be possible without our loyal customers.

Thank you very much :bowing:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No... Thank YOU! :ty:

As I said on Tickletheater, and to Bandito himself in our email conversations, I incredibly enjoyed this installment (the entire Bounce Chix Origins project really, but if you thought part I was great, then part II will blow you away completely!)
It is incredibly well written and there are some turns and revelations in it that absolutely startled me in a way that I didn't see them coming. Awesome work!

The art, of course (does it need saying) is mind-blowing. The characters look so damn sensual! Just look at that cover, Dusty looks so gorgeous, she's been on my mind the last couple of weeks. And I shouldn't forget to mention the insanely amazing work on Lotus' part. She's one of the greatest colorists I ever saw, and with that I don't mean withing the tickling community... Her work has gotten so good that it rivals that of mainstream colorists such as Smith and Steigerwald.

Seriously people, if you like tickling e-novels, this is the one to buy (well, together with the first part of Origins, that is!)

Thank you for always taking the time to leave detailed comments on publications that you have enjoyed. :toast:

;)

Way... up.

Very cool! Here's a :thumbsup: to you my friend.

I'm proud to say that I've finished the monumental story of Bounce Chix Origins, and all I can say is: what a ride! The care that's gone into crafting this narrative and the universe it takes place in is obvious on every page. The playful banter between the Chix and the crew members shines through in every scene, and it just adds to the amazing level of sexiness. I loved watching the characters change into their TiS personas, which was a real treat for those who follow your work. And Blake was was an especially well-crafted villain with her internal struggles and repression. Every character and every scene was absolutely gorgeous!

And even though the story left me wanting even more, I loved the setup in the epilogue that might promise future additions to the Bounce Chix' rogues' gallery! As you say, "Some stories never end." And a good thing that, too. Bandito, go ahead and take a bow for creating such a masterwork of tickling fiction!

Your fan truly,
Kunzite

As the publisher my words of praise tend to fall on deaf ears, however I must say that I agree with everything you said.

If you enjoyed the saga of Bounce Chix Origins, you MUST pick up Kunzite's EMERGENCE. Between the imaginative and superb writing skills of Kunzite and the masterful, mind blowing art of Scavenger you can't go wrong!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Well, of course, I am excited whenever I'm about to unpack Bandito's creative work! Pure talent - both in writing and art. What more can I ask for? No, I won't ask for a section of foot, spot detail or what...

I just have to hurdle on some personal matters, but I will come back for a word or two or three. As I read in the past that Bandito and his team mate White Lotus have been putting not just efforts but the whole passion to get this done for many months, this is soon enough and quite a surprising sequel.

Just wait on me... I'll sweat it without mess for sure. :runningdog: :runningdog: :runningdog:

Well, of course, I am excited whenever I'm about to unpack Bandito's creative work! Pure talent - both in writing and art. What more can I ask for? No, I won't ask for a section of foot, spot detail or what...

I just have to hurdle on some personal matters, but I will come back for a word or two or three. As I read in the past that Bandito and his team mate White Lotus have been putting not just efforts but the whole passion to get this done for many months, this is soon enough and quite a surprising sequel.

Just wait on me... I'll sweat it without mess for sure. :runningdog: :runningdog: :runningdog:

Thanks so much, Bohy.

I really appreciate the very kind words, and your feedback always means a great deal to me. Seriously, thank you.

I hope that you're weathering the storms safely, and that clear skies are ahead.

I look very forward to each and everyone of your generous comments.

Yours,

The Deeto

Hope no one objects to a revisit! I only just finished part 2 of "Origins"… it's been within my inventory for months, but my antiquated, decrepit computer system (which recently broke down on me entirely), refused to let me examine and enjoy this e-novel in the timely fashion it deserved. New equipment has me back up to speed… wrapping up my assessment of this landmark work was an early order of unfinished business!

First, let me say that "Origins II" fulfills every lofty promise its groundbreaking forerunner had to offer! Deeto's prose style is superbly well-written, richly fleshed-out with measures of galaxy-spanning portent and sly, intimate humor… masterful tailoring to meet the needs of an epic sf adventure/fetish entertainment! The Chix and future Danneskold wayfarers unfailingly confront their host of intergalactic crises with inventive competence tinged with grace-under-fire optimism, along with a mania to relish life even in its most distressing moments. Anyone forced to face bloodthirsty piratical attack, an exquisitely feral monstrosity, an end-of-the-universe countdown, plus tricky alien geopolitical (not to mention evolutionary) affairs would pray for such perfect support! While storytelling manages to remain linear and uncluttered, our anticipation that these embryonic personalities will ultimately assume their future familiar roles provides a strong rooting interest to weld our attention to the narrative. Furthermore, unexpected plot reversals cleverly confound carefully-built assumptions, a tactic which turns expectation on its ear more than once! It's necessary to stay on one's toes if one hopes to keep abreast of developing events… happily, the deft blending of dire and delirious tone sucks the reader irresistibly in, rendering concentration a moot concern!

In light of this wealth of thematic development, it's easy to fret that the vital fetish quotient may end up shoehorned into spare corners. To Deeto's eternal credit, these dire expectations are confounded in spades; the first half of "Origins II" is packed so tightly with well-motivated, seductive tickling treats, it's practically wall-to-wall! It's impossible to imagine how further fetish fun could possibly be squeezed in… and by insuring that the activity serves a plot function (as a ritual to cement alliances, as a means of imparting unintuited information, as a prompt for necessary psychic force, etc.), continuity and narrative drive are never sacrificed! Extravagance blends with exigency with the greatest possible economy. Which isn't to say that the lusty interludes lack passion; far from that! Each seduction is a mini-masterpiece of exquisitely mounting agony (in the instances where it's called for) and reverie (which is all the time, regardless of motive)! These playtime non-diversions unwind with an unerring sense for pacing and appropriate word that must be innate, as they betray not a trace of artifice! They seem felt rather than thought. Additionally, much outre decoration (exotic settings and props) is lavished to give these scenes a touch of titillating unease. Even under the most mundane circumstances, such encounters should throb with gut-clutching uncertainty… the effectiveness of tickling fantasy depends on a level of enforced (though eventually embraced) discomfort. Bizarre trappings ensure that this tone is achieved in an overwhelmingly effective manner!

Illustration confines itself primarily to hot pinup action (considering the vast array of couplings and triplings taking place in the text, the selection truly is dazzling!)… I'd have liked a few devoted to the sizzling vistas of the climax (gunners blasting psychotic robots off the ship's hull as it streaks madly through the stars), but the vast majority of enthusiasts favor fireworks of a more smoldering variety and will drool with mad delight over the proffered bounty! Deeto has always been wise enough to ally his ornate, super-steamy sketch-work with color talent equally skilled and sensitive… the ever-luminous abilities of White Lotus here help him achieve a sultry atmosphere both savage with hot jungle passion and neon-nightclub giddy! The natural grandeur of orboreal/floral themes dominate, though mobile light sources frequently provide idealized hot-spots for shimmery, rounded backlighting. Medium-shot trades with medium close-up for intense intimacy; the subjects, when not fully enveloped in cooperative second-party ardor, make bold, seductive eye contact with the viewer! Several raw sketches are provided to round out the selection, their soft graphite purity as informative about the image-creation process as they are starkly beautiful. Finally, a wall-chart of fan-favorite Downy extolls the mock-clinical wonders of her alien architecture while allowing her to deliver a demure come-hither grin and gestured pose! "C'mon, big boy… alien anatomy is best examined firsthand", she seems to flirt!

Thus has the first Bounce Chix/TIS crossover drawn to a close… will it be the last? Distinct rumblings in the story's epilogue offer tantalizing possibilities! Whether ongoing dilemmas will involve a single team or require further joint attention, two points are settled: (1) whatever occurs, we're all going to be there to see; and (2) it's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun!

Hope no one objects to a revisit! I only just finished part 2 of "Origins"… it's been within my inventory for months, but my antiquated, decrepit computer system (which recently broke down on me entirely), refused to let me examine and enjoy this e-novel in the timely fashion it deserved. New equipment has me back up to speed… wrapping up my assessment of this landmark work was an early order of unfinished business!

First, let me say that "Origins II" fulfills every lofty promise its groundbreaking forerunner had to offer! Deeto's prose style is superbly well-written, richly fleshed-out with measures of galaxy-spanning portent and sly, intimate humor… masterful tailoring to meet the needs of an epic sf adventure/fetish entertainment! The Chix and future Danneskold wayfarers unfailingly confront their host of intergalactic crises with inventive competence tinged with grace-under-fire optimism, along with a mania to relish life even in its most distressing moments. Anyone forced to face bloodthirsty piratical attack, an exquisitely feral monstrosity, an end-of-the-universe countdown, plus tricky alien geopolitical (not to mention evolutionary) affairs would pray for such perfect support! While storytelling manages to remain linear and uncluttered, our anticipation that these embryonic personalities will ultimately assume their future familiar roles provides a strong rooting interest to weld our attention to the narrative. Furthermore, unexpected plot reversals cleverly confound carefully-built assumptions, a tactic which turns expectation on its ear more than once! It's necessary to stay on one's toes if one hopes to keep abreast of developing events… happily, the deft blending of dire and delirious tone sucks the reader irresistibly in, rendering concentration a moot concern!

In light of this wealth of thematic development, it's easy to fret that the vital fetish quotient may end up shoehorned into spare corners. To Deeto's eternal credit, these dire expectations are confounded in spades; the first half of "Origins II" is packed so tightly with well-motivated, seductive tickling treats, it's practically wall-to-wall! It's impossible to imagine how further fetish fun could possibly be squeezed in… and by insuring that the activity serves a plot function (as a ritual to cement alliances, as a means of imparting unintuited information, as a prompt for necessary psychic force, etc.), continuity and narrative drive are never sacrificed! Extravagance blends with exigency with the greatest possible economy. Which isn't to say that the lusty interludes lack passion; far from that! Each seduction is a mini-masterpiece of exquisitely mounting agony (in the instances where it's called for) and reverie (which is all the time, regardless of motive)! These playtime non-diversions unwind with an unerring sense for pacing and appropriate word that must be innate, as they betray not a trace of artifice! They seem felt rather than thought. Additionally, much outre decoration (exotic settings and props) is lavished to give these scenes a touch of titillating unease. Even under the most mundane circumstances, such encounters should throb with gut-clutching uncertainty… the effectiveness of tickling fantasy depends on a level of enforced (though eventually embraced) discomfort. Bizarre trappings ensure that this tone is achieved in an overwhelmingly effective manner!

Illustration confines itself primarily to hot pinup action (considering the vast array of couplings and triplings taking place in the text, the selection truly is dazzling!)… I'd have liked a few devoted to the sizzling vistas of the climax (gunners blasting psychotic robots off the ship's hull as it streaks madly through the stars), but the vast majority of enthusiasts favor fireworks of a more smoldering variety and will drool with mad delight over the proffered bounty! Deeto has always been wise enough to ally his ornate, super-steamy sketch-work with color talent equally skilled and sensitive… the ever-luminous abilities of White Lotus here help him achieve a sultry atmosphere both savage with hot jungle passion and neon-nightclub giddy! The natural grandeur of orboreal/floral themes dominate, though mobile light sources frequently provide idealized hot-spots for shimmery, rounded backlighting. Medium-shot trades with medium close-up for intense intimacy; the subjects, when not fully enveloped in cooperative second-party ardor, make bold, seductive eye contact with the viewer! Several raw sketches are provided to round out the selection, their soft graphite purity as informative about the image-creation process as they are starkly beautiful. Finally, a wall-chart of fan-favorite Downy extolls the mock-clinical wonders of her alien architecture while allowing her to deliver a demure come-hither grin and gestured pose! "C'mon, big boy… alien anatomy is best examined firsthand", she seems to flirt!

Thus has the first Bounce Chix/TIS crossover drawn to a close… will it be the last? Distinct rumblings in the story's epilogue offer tantalizing possibilities! Whether ongoing dilemmas will involve a single team or require further joint attention, two points are settled: (1) whatever occurs, we're all going to be there to see; and (2) it's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun!

Ahhh, my good friend:

You always leave me stammering for words - trying my damndest to find the right turn of phrase that will properly convey my thanks, my appreciation, and my heartfelt delight that something I have written or drawn could have affected another person in such a cool way.

But in the end, I know that I really can't. I don't think any words I put down here...in any combination...could ever truly convey how appreciative I am of your input.

I was talking to Lotus about this at length after reading her stupendous comments. It's funny because I care very little about what people think of me in my day to day life. I'm not trying to impress anyone. In fact, I find myself constantly sandbagging, trying not to be noticed much in my day to day grind. But what I (like so many many many artists) am interested in is what people think of my art or fiction.

And comments like this - spirits like yours - are what keep me returning to my art table. People like you who are willing to spend so much time letting me, Lotus, Scavenger, Ozzy, and many others know that you got out of their work some of the effort, creativity, humor, eroticism, danger, excitement, passion, etc that we all tried to put within the project.

The folks like you that are willing to spend their very hard earned cash, and/or spend their valuable time to share their thoughts on our work...you are the light that makes us come out of our artist caves. As an artist yourself, I know you understand all this much better than I'm explaining it...but I still really wanted to spend the time letting you know how tremendously I appreciate you and what you stand for.

It is a gift, my friend. One that I am unworthy of, but far too enamored with not to accept it.

I won't go into a point-counterpoint discussion of your observations - because the truth is that I could discuss Origins I and II all day long. And I think it might get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too verby. LMAO. But please know that each remark of your review, each observation and generous compliment have been savored, and will continue to be many years from now.

Thank you thank you thank you.

And thank you again.

:omg:

The humble and still quaking Deeto. XD

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back