• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 19 (*s/F, full body; */F, foot).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather

Attachments

• lowroads-19-01.jpg
    lowroads-19-01.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 70
  • lowroads-19-02.jpg
    lowroads-19-02.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 75
  • lowroads-19-03.jpg
    lowroads-19-03.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 72
  • lowroads-19-04.jpg
    lowroads-19-04.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 79
  • lowroads-19-05.jpg
    lowroads-19-05.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-06.jpg
    lowroads-19-06.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 237
  • lowroads-19-07.jpg
    lowroads-19-07.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 208
  • lowroads-19-08.jpg
    lowroads-19-08.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 190
  • lowroads-19-09.jpg
    lowroads-19-09.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 147
  • lowroads-19-10.jpg
    lowroads-19-10.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-11.jpg
    lowroads-19-11.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 124
  • lowroads-19-12.jpg
    lowroads-19-12.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 126
  • lowroads-19-13.jpg
    lowroads-19-13.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 97
  • lowroads-19-14.jpg
    lowroads-19-14.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 112
  • lowroads-19-15.jpg
    lowroads-19-15.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-16.jpg
    lowroads-19-16.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 60
  • lowroads-19-17.jpg
    lowroads-19-17.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 64
  • lowroads-19-18.jpg
    lowroads-19-18.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 69
  • lowroads-19-19.jpg
    lowroads-19-19.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 67
  • lowroads-19-20.jpg
    lowroads-19-20.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-21.jpg
    lowroads-19-21.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 90
  • lowroads-19-22.jpg
    lowroads-19-22.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 125
  • lowroads-19-23.jpg
    lowroads-19-23.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 110
  • lowroads-19-24.jpg
    lowroads-19-24.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 133
  • lowroads-19-25.jpg
    lowroads-19-25.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-26.jpg
    lowroads-19-26.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 133
  • lowroads-19-27.jpg
    lowroads-19-27.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 131
  • lowroads-19-28.jpg
    lowroads-19-28.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 124
  • lowroads-19-29.jpg
    lowroads-19-29.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 130
  • lowroads-19-30.jpg
    lowroads-19-30.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-19-31.jpg
    lowroads-19-31.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 90
  • lowroads-19-32.jpg
    lowroads-19-32.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 101
  • lowroads-19-33.jpg
    lowroads-19-33.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 88
  • lowroads-19-34.jpg
    lowroads-19-34.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 93
  • lowroads-19-35.jpg
    lowroads-19-35.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Very nice. I've always liked your art and story line. Keep up the good work.

Great artwork. Cool story.

Very nice. I've always liked your art and story line. Keep up the good work.
That's very good of you, After_Shock! Thanks very much! A lot more story to come... I'll do my very best to see that things remain lively and entertaining!

Great artwork. Cool story.
Thank you Rajee! As always, most happy for your kind support!

Wow, the only clue I had that Teeva and the Captain were coming were because of the beginning credits!

Well done sir, Well Done.

You drew the two characters in your style but you knew who they were the moment you saw them.

Nice...oh and good story too!

My heart always jumps when I see a new chapter in The Low Roads has been published! I absolutely LOVE your work!

My heart always jumps when I see a new chapter in The Low Roads has been published! I absolutely LOVE your work!

It's always a great treat to indulge in the latest chapters of The Low Roads. Excellent art, deepening storyline, and just overall well done. Thank you for another awesome chapter. Here's to the next! :toast:

J :jester: J

Wow, the only clue I had that Teeva and the Captain were coming were because of the beginning credits!

Well done sir, Well Done.

You drew the two characters in your style but you knew who they were the moment you saw them.

Nice...oh and good story too!
Very kind of you, Tommy! Trying to credibly replicate the specifics these two characters was a challenge (particularly Teeva, with her very unusual, distinctive facial features), but tremendous fun! My hearty gratitude to both Bombers and Bandito for the opportunity! And my no-less intense thanks to you for your always-valued support and compliments! Creating this comic wouldn't be nearly so rewarding without such nice response!

My deepest thanks, Tidas! Such warming sentiments work wonders for my day and supply my best motive for continuing to create and share! Please depend on it... the next chapter is well on the way!

It's always a great treat to indulge in the latest chapters of The Low Roads. Excellent art, deepening storyline, and just overall well done. Thank you for another awesome chapter. Here's to the next! :toast:

J :jester: J
Your words are wonderfully welcome and gratifying, Randomguy! Thanks so much! I'll be sure to have Chapter 20 ready as soon as I can manage it! November, hopefully, but certainly before the end of the year! Your kind encouragement inspires me toward ever-greater industry!

Goodness gracious golly me!

Oh LBH...

I deeply regret that I currently have neither the time nor the intellect to truly praise this latest chapter as it deserves to be celebrated.

But I can and must take some time to thank you for the amazing cameo of the delectable and overly endowed Captain Dusty. I couldn't be more flattered and tickled by her portrayal. What a wonderful appearance, and what an insanely inspired pairing of ticklish venusian vixens (well alien at least).

I love the further Blob imagery as the mysteries of the terribly Bogeys are explored.

I love the watch dragons.

And Teeva's scene was absolutely marvelous. There was one panel together with Teeva and Dusty in particular - I'm sure you know which one I mean, tht especially floated my boat to see in your style.

Without dribbling and drooling, I will simply sing your acclaim again and thank you so very VERY much for everything you have done, and continue to do for our little community.

You amaze and inspire.

Blushingly thankful,

The Deet

Goodness gracious golly me!

Oh LBH...

I deeply regret that I currently have neither the time nor the intellect to truly praise this latest chapter as it deserves to be celebrated...
My most cherished chum, I know that stern responsibility tugs upon your effort and attention from a dozen different directions these days (not least of which, from your own recent monumental contribution to our Community's lasting mythos, the completion of your epic Bounce/TIS crossover, Origins II! My own commitments have rendered me tardy in enjoying and responding to its wonders... please depend that I'll do so as soon as I can possibly manage!)... I'm most honored and joyful that you made the time to reply! I can't thank you enough for your words of praise, and especially for the chance to portray the peerless Captain Dusty, most daringly endowed of fetish characters! Being permitted to team her up with darling Teeva was a once-in-a-lifetime chance that I've paid my own mountain of platinum to experience! My timid attempt to recapture the unfettered, unashamed roller-coaster ride that is TIS (bathing it in cool blue light for abstraction purposes!) barely hints at the wild wonders your landmark series sustained for so long... yet a tribute to Dusty would have seemed pallid without it! She's a stunning creation, and I loved every moment I was privileged to draw her! I pray the opportunity will arise soon again!

Grateful thanks, too, for your kind mention of the watch-dragons! That was dream imagery... literally! They haunted my sleep (in a harmless, entertaining way), forty-plus years ago! I never had an excuse to employ 'em before now... it really pays to have a long memory!

One of the most thrilling features of our Community is that we have your hard-earned productivity, creative genius and selfless, cheerful enthusiasm to inspire and delight us! It means so much more to me than my comix tribute can adequately express! I, for one, will never be out of your debt... that won't keep me from continually trying to make good, though! Please keep on (to the the degree that outside responsibilities will let you) doing all the things for us that you do so uniquely well! Your ongoing, enduring legend make me try all the harder!

I just have to add that I don't think you have received far enough acclaim for this series, Low Roads!

The story line and characters are quite in depth, it is well written and well illustrated. Thank you for continuing to do this!

I just have to add that I don't think you have received far enough acclaim for this series, Low Roads!!
Thanks very much, Darkhand! That's wonderful to hear, although I certainly don't feel underappreciated. The Low Roads series is longish and can be rather involved, as well as frequently light on fetish focus. Plus, familiarity with the characters and past incident is necessary for full comprehension... it doesn't surprise me if hit-points are sometimes light. It's fully enough for me that you enjoy the story and have been courteous enough to write! Response always manages to be as positive and enthusiastic as I could want... more than sufficient to reward my efforts!

Ah... I simply must write a reply to this chapter I enjoyed so much, even though I'm at the moment quite swamped with all kinds of work and other stuff...

From the very first moment the "Twin Sisters" mountain peaks were introduced in that nightly scene with Mercy, I knew they'd return. "If you are shown a gun an a movie you can be sure it's going to be used at some point". A classic, but nonetheless fantastic example of set-up and pay-off. But knowing you have a ton of experience in the cinematographic medium, that's no wonder.
That Teeva tickling scene was incredible. The building up of that scene with the box being assembled around her foot was simply genius! So delightfully ominous! And it the tickling itself, which apparently happens on cellular level, was fantastic as well!
And my goodness, I absolutely adored Captain Dusty's appearance! Although she and her ship seem more modeled on the classic TIS series, she looks so lovely. With my work on the new TIS series, Dusty has won a place in my hart, and this cameo was just as much a compliment. You did an excellent job on portraying Dusty, such a wicked women on first sight, yet she has difficulty keeping up her act in front of the tickle-nymphomaniac that is Teeva. I'm sure Teeva will get to know Dusty's softer, more passionate side aboard the Danneskold, albeit at the expense of many tickling sessions! :D

I apologize for the rather short comment... but despite the business I wanted to express how much I enjoyed this particular installment of the Low Roads. To me this series has already achieved a legendary status. And this is once again a fantastic chapter in the ongoing epic story. Amazing work. Truly amazing. :)

Ah... I simply must write a reply to this chapter I enjoyed so much, even though I'm at the moment quite swamped with all kinds of work and other stuff...
My grateful thanks for taking the time, Scav! These chapters require a considerable schedule investment simply to read, let alone comment on... knowing how busy you have to be (this time of year especially), I'm enormously flattered!

From the very first moment the "Twin Sisters" mountain peaks were introduced in that nightly scene with Mercy, I knew they'd return. "If you are shown a gun an a movie you can be sure it's going to be used at some point". A classic, but nonetheless fantastic example of set-up and pay-off. But knowing you have a ton of experience in the cinematographic medium, that's no wonder.
Thank you! The Twin Sisters is the prominent landmark in Tabor County... not a single spot in the region where you can't see it. The summit is destined to figure in a key dramatic scene many chapters from now (maybe many decades from now, at the rate I'm going)... I'm anxious to establish some of the mountain's features, so that it can serve as a credible part of the playground later on. We've spent plenty of time below the horizon, in the Low Roads creek beds... a bit of altitude makes for a nice change of pace!

That Teeva tickling scene was incredible. The building up of that scene with the box being assembled around her foot was simply genius! So delightfully ominous! And it the tickling itself, which apparently happens on cellular level, was fantastic as well!
That's very good of you! Teeva's design is unique, and she proved a great (though welcome) challenge to draw! Thank you for the welcome words about the Magni-box, too! I was rather nervous that the idea of it forming from disassembled parts wouldn't come across clearly... your confirmation works wonders for my confidence! Likewise for the renderings of skin cells and nerve ends! This must be one of the few microscopic examinations of tickling on record. Why anyone would ever want to see it so close is a topic we can save for another time!

And my goodness, I absolutely adored Captain Dusty's appearance! Although she and her ship seem more modeled on the classic TIS series, she looks so lovely. With my work on the new TIS series, Dusty has won a place in my hart, and this cameo was just as much a compliment. You did an excellent job on portraying Dusty, such a wicked women on first sight, yet she has difficulty keeping up her act in front of the tickle-nymphomaniac that is Teeva. I'm sure Teeva will get to know Dusty's softer, more passionate side aboard the Danneskold, albeit at the expense of many tickling sessions! :D
Cap'n Dusty became a great favorite of mine during the original Danneskold voyage! You and Deeto have really ramped up her reputation (with "Inosaka's Paradox" and the now-completed "Bounce Chix Origins", this character bursts from simply-brilliant status to absolutely stellar!) I'd never presume to attempt such a refined portrayal... my skills aren't up to that sort of challenge! Besides, the more elastic, traditionally manic TIS Dusty fits the Low Roads environs with a synchronous felicity! Thanks so much for your cheery appraisal of the pictured Dusty/Teeva interaction! TIS has taught us that Dusty isn't above being thrown a curve, though a lady so formidable would never lose the upper (tickle) hand for long! The contest between irresistible Dusty and immovable (or, more appropriately, inexhaustable) Teeva would surely prove cataclysmic... I'd love to see it myself some day, though hands more practiced than mine would have to craft it!

I apologize for the rather short comment... but despite the business I wanted to express how much I enjoyed this particular installment of the Low Roads. To me this series has already achieved a legendary status. And this is once again a fantastic chapter in the ongoing epic story. Amazing work. Truly amazing. :)
Apologies are entirely out of place! Your comments are gleefully generous for their luxurious quantity and heart-warming content! And even the briefest word from Scav is worth precious gems to me! I'm not surprised in the slightest that there are many calls upon your time... our most talented, productive members don 't become that way by accident: they apply themselves! Which makes me all the more grateful that you've taken time to supply this kind commentary! All my best for your continued success, though you scarcely need my backup! A golden, high-profile mainstream career is guaranteed, no matter how you choose to employ your superlative skills! It's never been a matter of "if"... only "how soon"!

My most cherished chum, I know that stern responsibility tugs upon your effort and attention from a dozen different directions these days (not least of which, from your own recent monumental contribution to our Community's lasting mythos, the completion of your epic Bounce/TIS crossover, Origins II! My own commitments have rendered me tardy in enjoying and responding to its wonders... please depend that I'll do so as soon as I can possibly manage!)... I'm most honored and joyful that you made the time to reply! I can't thank you enough for your words of praise, and especially for the chance to portray the peerless Captain Dusty, most daringly endowed of fetish characters! Being permitted to team her up with darling Teeva was a once-in-a-lifetime chance that I've paid my own mountain of platinum to experience! My timid attempt to recapture the unfettered, unashamed roller-coaster ride that is TIS (bathing it in cool blue light for abstraction purposes!) barely hints at the wild wonders your landmark series sustained for so long... yet a tribute to Dusty would have seemed pallid without it! She's a stunning creation, and I loved every moment I was privileged to draw her! I pray the opportunity will arise soon again!

Grateful thanks, too, for your kind mention of the watch-dragons! That was dream imagery... literally! They haunted my sleep (in a harmless, entertaining way), forty-plus years ago! I never had an excuse to employ 'em before now... it really pays to have a long memory!

One of the most thrilling features of our Community is that we have your hard-earned productivity, creative genius and selfless, cheerful enthusiasm to inspire and delight us! It means so much more to me than my comix tribute can adequately express! I, for one, will never be out of your debt... that won't keep me from continually trying to make good, though! Please keep on (to the the degree that outside responsibilities will let you) doing all the things for us that you do so uniquely well! Your ongoing, enduring legend make me try all the harder!

Oh pushaa....

Your matchless Low Roads series deserves far more praise than my little pen is able to scribble in a single sitting.

Curse that free time is so scarce, that ample praise seems to evade me, and that your skills always leave me hungry and dumbfounded.

LMAO.

You are wonderful, my friend - as is your incredible epic saga of Tabor County.

As always, I shall pine for more. And thank you again and again for the outstanding cameo featuring the wanton Cap.

Cheers,

The Deeeeeeet

And thank you again and again for the outstanding cameo featuring the wanton Cap.
My greatest pleasure and honor, good buddy! May the gods of deep space forever bless the bold ship Danneskold, her valliant captain and all things Deeto!

Your support, tribute, and outstanding artwork is more win-filled blessing than the debaucherous crew of the mighty Danneskold probably deserve.

^^

Really did adore this chapter, and look desperately forward to the next.

Sorry the forums seem so preoccupied, and that free time seems so rare these days.

Cheers chum,

The Deet

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back