• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson's Price of Beauty: Tokyo

Lonestar327

TMF Master
In at the start of the episode, Jessica, a female friend, and some dude, all fly of to Japan for the show, NO WAIT THERE'S MORE I PROMISE!

While in Tokyo they take part in the, wait for it, the fish pedicure treatment!
You know, where they stick there feet in the water and let the fish take off the dead skin?

Now I dont know if it tickled her or not, but in her reaction was pretty cool and she said something about throwing up, yeah I know, just a head's if anyone wants to try and record and post it here in the clips section.

Thank you and goodnight!

The clip is on YT; looks like she kind of freaks out...

didnt see the clip yet...but i do remember a comment she made about being ticklish on that shoe she did with her ex hubby.She said she wasnt ticklish anywhere on her body except her crotch....was she lying?..lol

I saw that on VH1 last night... looks like a legit ticklish reaction to me.

Either way it's funny as hell to see.

I only wish when they buried her in the sand they had really tickled her feet

it did tickle her. jessica is ticklish. but she did not mention it.

interesting clip! I think "someone" told a big fat lie when "someone" said they were only ticklish on here crotch in there old tv show!

I can't believe anybody actually believed her when she said she was only ticklish on her crotch. I mean, who have you met like that IRL? It's like that whopper Neve Campbell told about only being ticklish under one of her shoulder blades. What is she, a freakin' space alien? :disgust:

I think she meant to say that she only "likes" to be tickled on her crotch lol. She's so hot and so is this clip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back