• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE most controversial topic...?

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
What do you guys think it is? I would guess non-con tickling...

Any others?

Non-con tickling and tickling someone who doesn't know you're into it. ;)

Unless it's short for "non-controversial."

Really, though -- is there something controversial about non-con tickling?

Is this a challenge? :sarcasm:

I'm sure there are more controversial topics out there...

Sorry, let me rephrase... What is the most controversial topic, tickling-related, as was discussed in this forum? I think non consensual tickling, such as tickling one against their will is number one...any others?

Sorry, let me rephrase... What is the most controversial topic, tickling-related, as was discussed in this forum?

oh.

Well that would be whether or not tickling somebody until they piss is the ultimate form of psychological torture and pushing said boundaries is something anybody who considers themselves true tickle torture connoisseurs absolutely needs to try or if it's just yucky.

Candidate #1: Physical fitness; e.g., body fat percentage, vis-a-vis the tickling thing.

Candidate #2: Voice communication as verification of gender in the matter of fake females.

I got it

Without a doubt......tickling a woman's feet hanging out of a car window that you do not know. I posted a story about this in the true story forum and wow,instant controversy!

...um... I would say that related to tickling it would be the coming-out thing.

You're absolutely right... I think it is the non-con thing.

And for some reason, I also think it is just people's varying views on tickling in general. I've noticed that some people feel like just because they don't like something or don't agree with the way something is done that only they're tickling the "right way" and the others are tickling the "wrong way".

There are so many different degrees and levels to our fetish. A lot of times people assume that everyone feels the same way about tickling as they do just because we are on the same forum. That just isn't the case. And this "generalization" or opinion has caused a lot of good threads to spiral out of control for no reason.

Yes everyone has a right to have and share an opinion (somewhat), but sometimes it get tiring to read the same person/ people over and over putting their judgmental stamp on everyone's tickling experiences.

Whether tickling outside of your relationship/behind your sig. other's back is cheating. That's a hot one which comes up periodically.

I'd have to go with Non-Con but after that -- tough call!

Sorry, let me rephrase... What is the most controversial topic, tickling-related, as was discussed in this forum? I think non consensual tickling, such as tickling one against their will is number one...any others?

No need to apologize, you were absolutely correct in your phrasing the first time; you posted this question in the TICKLING discussion subforum,
not the General,
so it is understood that you meant "tickling-related" topic/s...

I agree with you that it would be Non-Con/sensual assault, torture of the unwilling, unsuspecting, etc.,
which is most controversial

but it's a good question and you've gotten a really thoughtful variety of responses...

Last edited:
Here's a few:
1) incestual tickling between adults
2) minors in general, even if its mainstream like the zach and caitlin scene
3) "aging" or ambiguously drawn manga characters that look 12 but are allegedly fair game
4) male nudity...some people get really irritated by the sight of a dick it seems

I don't that the first two are controversial, pretty much everyone agrees that they're a no go.

A good many people seem to have a bug up their ass about m/m tickling and whether or not it "makes you gay." (I feel stupider just having typed that out. See, look at my grammar. IZ GETTING SO OUFFUL!)

A good many people seem to have a bug up their ass about m/m tickling and whether or not it "makes you gay." (I feel stupider just having typed that out. See, look at my grammar. IZ GETTING SO OUFFUL!)

I can one-up you;

people that unleash holy hell when */m clips aren't explicitly labeled in the title (description in the thread or even picture attachments be damned).

'ARHG U TRIED TO TRICK ME INTO BEATIN OFF TO A DOOD GETTIN' TICKLED RAGAGAGAGAGAGAG"

LOL

and,

I can one-up you;

people that unleash holy hell when */m clips aren't explicitly labeled in the title (description in the thread or even picture attachments be damned).

'ARHG U TRIED TO TRICK ME INTO BEATIN OFF TO A DOOD GETTIN' TICKLED RAGAGAGAGAGAGAG"

LOL.

This and non-con. Most certainly.

I already shared my opinions here, but they were so controversial that they were not permitted to exist even in a thread that is explicitly devoted to controversial topics.

So instead...sure, non-con. We'll go with that.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back