• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why safe words are there for a reason. Took place during NEST.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
I asked NEST roomie if it was okay to share this experience and he gave me the okay. I learned a lot from it and I feel others can too.

So hopefully we all know what a safe word is and why they are important. Encase you don't here is a definition and you gotta love Urban Dictionary!
Safe word-In BDSM community, a word (usually irrelevant and strange in the context of the sexual situation) agreed by the participating parties to cease the activity. This is so that the submissive partner(s) can say "stop" and "no" as often as they want during the session and use the safe word when they actually mean it.
Top: *whip whip*
Bottom: Ouch, no, stop, please stop ... FISHSTICKS!
Top: Huh?
Bottom: Dammit, that's our safe word - now seriously, fishsticks!
Roomie and I had both discussed safe words before and during NEST. We both knew safe words were important to have and that they should be honored. We hate asshole doms/dommes that don't pay attention to them. Not saying either one of us couldn't become pretty sadistic, but if one of us safe worded we stopped. We decided to use yellow for slow down or give a break and red for stop completely.

Now sadly when I first learned what safe words were I didn't equate them with safety. I felt that safe wording meant I was weak and I was giving up. I didn't want to give my top the satisfaction of knowing he or she won. I wanted to win, by him just giving up. Sadly me not safe wording when I should has caused some problems which is where this story comes in.

It was Sat. night at NEST and roomie and I had gone back to our room. I think we were sitting on the bed and playfully tickling each other back and forth(Hooray for switches!). Well at some point I told him to get me into a hog tie. I had told him it was my favorite position. I saw the little sadistic grin on his face and he proceeded to tie me up. I was laying face down, so I couldn't see very much. I think he let my lay there a while. Anticipation can be a bitch and at some point he tickled me. I'm a hyper sensitive person and I think he was having fun with that knowledge. He pretty much attacked me everywhere and I was going crazy. I think I said stop and he said it would if I just said the word. Well I was being a stubborn bitch that night and refused. I had a lot of tools and I had bought a pinwheel at Sexplatorium in Philly. I had to take roomie there because he had never seen a toy shop and that one is high class. Well god do pinwheels tickle! roomie was relentless and I was still being stubborn. I think he also did some bastinado and spanking with his hands or my riding crop. He finally realized he needed to stop and I don't recall safe wording. This when the scary part that happened that scared roomie. I got nauseated and I started shaking uncontrollably. I felt horrible and roomie quickly wrapped his arms around me. He asked if I was okay and I was so scared. I told him I didn't know what was going on. He asked if he should go get help and dumb me said no. I realized now he probably should have gone to a DM. All I wanted to do was sleep and he wouldn't let me. He was worried I would black out. Hr made me drink some water and eventually he wrapped his arms around me and let me sleep and this why safe words are important and there for a reason. I'm slowly learning my lesson and this isn't the first time I've scared a ler. One time I actually passed out.

Yep. Sounds like, perhaps, the ropes were too tight and cut off circulation for too long.

Yes, safewords are very important. With professional Dommes I always have a safeword but, happily, rarely use it.:D

Sounds more like a combination of tight ropes and dehydration to me. And did you eat some moldy old bread before this session?

:shake::wow::(:sadcry:

Sad 3xpin is sad...for you! I hope everything turned out okay.

A great way I have found to use a safe word when it comes to tickling is ... EVERYTHING STOPS. I don't mean right there, I mean stops for that night.

My experience is that the girl that knows she is going to receive tied, uncontrolled pleasure sometime after the tickling ... they will hold off even if going crazy.

Stopping for the night becomes their own punishment ... but still there if they really truly need to.

Awe thanks guys and I am okay. Dehydration does make a lot of sense because I sometimes don't drink enough. I could never be mad at roomie for this because it wasn't his fault. This was all 100% my fault. He was new and inexperienced. I would like to thank him for putting up with me and taking care of me. I do miss cuddling and playing with him.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back