• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

One of my favorate things about this comic is that its free and its good for people like me that cant affordd to get all the yoly, agencies, ect. that I would L O V E to have. Thank you SO much

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 14th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg14.jpg

Page Notes...
1. The *Mad Doctor has a contest.
2. *Ferdinand plays peeka-booby with Lexi & Maggs!
3. Psst... Don't tell anyone but... page 15 of TGTT (Debuts 8/19/12) will continue this scene! (Andi's ticklish torment begins 8/26/12)

*See Ferdinand the Zombie Hand

*See The Mad Doctor

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14

Last edited:
Ooooh, most excellent! I really, really, REALLY hope to see the tickle tentacle monster doing at least one of them... and them topless would be even better (not that I'm expecting it, just saying). And doing the megatickle as well!

LOVE our beautiful Mad Doc (the prettiest she's looked so far in this series) :wub:

omg i hate the wait to see who the loser is >,< I hope it is both hehehehehehe so hot more please!!!!

:woot2:

Genius man. Genius.
So damn sexy and evil.
This two girl lying on another..:wub:

Wow... this is fantastic. And new Monsters... seems it's the day of the tentacle

awesome :) :yayzorz:

This is. . . :seesaw: I cant tel if heavenly or devilish its just to good, love it and I love you <3

I know I could comment on soooo many awesome tings here but I love a video camera with the eye showing on the bottom panel. Made me lol

oh man!

the latest updates are amazing

so lovely to see lexi's insatiable desire to tickle getting her into trouble again, and getting her tickled silly herself... i love when a relentless tickler is also hopelessly ticklish... there is such a fine line between satisfying their tickle lust and getting the tables turned, they are so close to the tickling that it is bound to trap them... wonderful

and that naughty little maggs boob glimpse is so sexy, more so in fact than if the shirt had come right off, the same for lexi's sweet underboob moment (underboob? is that the right term these days?)

beautiful art as always, love all the fantastic little details, and all the girls look so good

thank you thank you thank you :redheart:

oh man!

the latest updates are amazing

so lovely to see lexi's insatiable desire to tickle getting her into trouble again, and getting her tickled silly herself... i love when a relentless tickler is also hopelessly ticklish... there is such a fine line between satisfying their tickle lust and getting the tables turned, they are so close to the tickling that it is bound to trap them... wonderful

and that naughty little maggs boob glimpse is so sexy, more so in fact than if the shirt had come right off, the same for lexi's sweet underboob moment (underboob? is that the right term these days?)

beautiful art as always, love all the fantastic little details, and all the girls look so good

thank you thank you thank you :redheart:

I actually agree completely. Darkharp was right after all, I suppose...and this marks the first time I've ever been glad to be proven wrong.

Geez - what a week. Sorry for the late reply, guys - but I wanted to thanks folks specifically before Jim posts the next page later today. So here we go.

Midnight: LOL - thanks for the kind words, buddy. I love that page. A...lot. And I think the next page may even top it. At least IMHO. Cheers, amigo.

Ticklefur: Thanks very much, my friend. And all joking aside...I'm not sure I know what the "megatickle" is. I'm sure it's awesome. But I can neither confirm nor deny it's appearance since I'm not sure what it is. ;-) As for the Doc...yeah...I adore the way she looks on that page, but I can safely say...buh buh buh baby you ain't seen nuh nuh nothing yet. LMAO.

amkes: It's like Alien VS Predator: whoever loses...we win. Wait, maybe I mixed that up. LOL. Thanks man.

Masstickler24: Wow - thanks so much, buddy. I think there are fewer compliments greater than "delurking" someone with a project. So on behalf of the whole Great Tickle Trap crew - thanks so much for allowing us to be your first post. We really appreciate it. And we also appreciate the kind words. This project definitely took a lot of effort from a lot of cool peeps. And we're all jyst so glad you're enjoying it. Thanks again, and please know your comments are truly valued.

Deemon: lol @ "day of the tentacle". Ha ha ha. Nice. Yeah, there's something so sexy about one gal straddling another and tickling her. It's crazy erotic, but it's not something you see that often in tickle art. I think part of it is that it's easier to draw other poses. Straddling requires a certain amount of juggling of the composition to get it right. But Rocio is so damn good we had a feeling she would simply kick ass with this scenario. And of course, she did not disappoint. Thanks again, mate.

Featherfall: hey thanks so much for the shout out for the Doc. I have to admit...I'm dying to see her under the feather as well. Your comments have been noted. LOL. I'm not sure how long we can resist tickling our green-haired hot Doctor.

Doctor Zombie: Thanks man - we love you too.

Tommy: No that's fine...go ahead and comment on them. LMAO. So here's a fun fact (well, I think it's fun, lol). The eye in the video camera...not in the script. Yeah. That's aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll Rocio. It's one of the things that makes her so phenomenal. She just "gets it". You throw her some direction...give her a decent script, and she just digs into it, all the way down to the sexy, adorable, and hilarious details. This gal is already amazing. And someday we'll all be seeing her stuff on the professional comic shelves. Heck...she's already there. Thanks for the support, amigo.

Detritus: Thanks so much, man. We always really appreciate your awesome comments. And...underboobage is just....HOT! I can't explain it. It just is. Stay tuned for more. More underboobage. More boobage in general, really. And honestly...just more hysterical, squealing, writhing tickling. That's what this is all about. Just sweet sweet tickle torture. And isn't that really why we're all here? lol?

Thanks again everyone...you all rock.

It's that day again. TGTT day.

And I gotta say - I've been waiting for y'all to see this page since we first started posting TGTT.

I think some folks are really gonna enjoy it.

Count the hours,

The Deeto.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 15th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg15.jpg

Page Notes...
1. I think I'm gonna faint

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15

Last edited:
Count the hours,
That's all I've been doing! It seems like time has been stretching out more and more, I'm afraid to glance at the clock for fear that it's running backwards now! Must see comic... only hope....

And just wanted to say how incredible this comic has been. It's a real gift to the community and a sign of the generosity of all involved to work so hard to make a product this high quality and then just give it away. Thank you all so much for your hard work and sharing your talent and vision with us.

*gulp*:yowzer:

*coldshower*... *andanothercoldshower*

What the heck is that????? You enlarge your Highness from page to page!!!!

So damn awesome.
The hottest Page till now. Two cute Girls lying on another, talk flirty and get punished:yayzorz:

and it seems to go on... you are so mean: Let the Girls love eah other.
...after the next Tickle-Torture ;)

You are sou Fu**ing great! Fantastic Page.

I got tears in my eyes.

This is a legendary Comic:man:

Midnight: LOL - thanks for the kind words, buddy. I love that page. A...lot. And I think the next page may even top it. At least IMHO. Cheers, amigo.

I'm absolutely floored by page 15. There simply are no words. You, MTJPub, and all the others have made so many people happy beyond belief.

That's all I've been doing! It seems like time has been stretching out more and more, I'm afraid to glance at the clock for fear that it's running backwards now! Must see comic... only hope....

And just wanted to say how incredible this comic has been. It's a real gift to the community and a sign of the generosity of all involved to work so hard to make a product this high quality and then just give it away. Thank you all so much for your hard work and sharing your talent and vision with us.

Second'd.

I really love how tastefully done the new page is. Not to say the rest of the nudity wasn't tasteful as well during the course of the comic, but one has to admit that the fact the girls are all mostly clothed by the end of their turn just makes the situation even better.

On behalf of everyone involved in the project let me say that you're very welcome :boogie:

*gulp*:yowzer:

*coldshower*... *andanothercoldshower*

What the heck is that????? You enlarge your Highness from page to page!!!!

So damn awesome.
The hottest Page till now. Two cute Girls lying on another, talk flirty and get punished:yayzorz:

and it seems to go on... you are so mean: Let the Girls love eah other.
...after the next Tickle-Torture ;)

You are sou Fu**ing great! Fantastic Page.

I got tears in my eyes.

This is a legendary Comic:man:

I always enjoy your commentary. Thank you for your wonderful feedback! :D

:judges:

:omg: :omg: :omg:

:wub:

Now that's what it's all about :cheesy:

:woot: :ty:

I'm absolutely floored by page 15. There simply are no words. You, MTJPub, and all the others have made so many people happy beyond belief.

That's what we do ;)

I really love how tastefully done the new page is. Not to say the rest of the nudity wasn't tasteful as well during the course of the comic, but one has to admit that the fact the girls are all mostly clothed by the end of their turn just makes the situation even better.

Thank you so much! :wavingguy

Holy boner, that was hot.

:iagree:

Wow @ Page 15! That was… luminously alluring!!! B-R-A-V-O!!! :headbang:

Glad you liked it :bubbly:

Probably my favorite page so far... Not JUST because of how hot it is, but because of the Young Frankenstein reference! Bravo! 10 Points to TGTT-endor!

Bandito gets the credit there... :clap:

<object width="300" height="28" class="hark_player">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=prkttscxpp"/>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allownetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
<embed src="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=prkttscxpp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" width="300" height="28" wmode="transparent"></embed>
</object><br/>
<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/prkttscxpp-oh-sweet-mystery-of-life" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to Oh, Sweet Mystery of Life on Hark.com">Oh, Sweet Mystery of Life</a>

Thanks folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Tickles, boobies, Young Frankenstein references; yep, despite the gross lack of doctor tickles ;) , that was a good page.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back