• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Iam dying to now how the story will continue. please a panel of the next page...PLEASE :$

Okay here is a very small teaser for page 20 of TGTT!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Bandito returns with the next stunning page of TGTT this Sunday, October 14th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Sneakpeakpg20.jpg

Stop the presses!

... Do my eyes deceive me or is that YOLY?

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Right, he could avoid Pringle, since she's not that bright...on the other hand, she does have a certain...cunning, and my guess is she probably really tickled the heck out of him. On top of that, she really has a thing for him, so Zach would probably be doing a lot of looking over his shoulder as he looks for another opportunity to perform the Tyrannus Incantation...

C

He could try, but Pringle does kind of have that... dumb luck aspect going for her... After the initial incident with the Tyrannus Incantation, he'd have a hard enough time trying to manage it a second time. With Pringle about and her eye on Tammi, as well as with her crush on Zach, seems like he has his work cut out for him if he wants to attempt the feat again.

He could try, but Pringle does kind of have that... dumb luck aspect going for her... After the initial incident with the Tyrannus Incantation, he'd have a hard enough time trying to manage it a second time. With Pringle about and her eye on Tammi, as well as with her crush on Zach, seems like he has his work cut out for him if he wants to attempt the feat again.

Or if he wants to attempt the feet again...:)

C

Oh my gawwd. Yoly again:)

maybe she is the first who get rescued... or the Bots turn to the rescuer......
to much preasure.... Go on with the sory:typerhappy:
so can't wait:D

I'm sure we're going to get quite a few more "discussions" with Tammi regardless of her situation the same way we did with Maggs.

Wow. Someone's breathing into her paper bag a little prematurely. The main four captured characters have been bared, so it wouldn't really make much sense if the rescuers are, as well. Though if that happens, I won't complain. Just saying it's not necessary IMO. Anything that happens from this point forward is bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Keep calm and allons-y.

Looking forward to Sunday.

Last edited:
Yes, because it makes complete and total sense to suddenly have no issue concerning nudity just because the original four girls have been made nude and passed over. Even so, I suppose we'll see when we get to her.

Wow. Someone's breathing into her paper bag a little prematurely. The main four captured characters have been bared, so it wouldn't really make much sense if the rescuers are, as well. Though if that happens, I won't complain. Just saying it's not necessary IMO. Anything that happens from this point forward is bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Keep calm and allons-y.

Looking forward to Sunday.

And this was after the absolute bitchfest that went on involving Maggs needing to go nude in some form or fashion when it wasn't necessary at all.

Is this thing on?

Er em.... Ladies and Gentlemen!

Did you know that this thread is the most viewed thread in the history of the TMF Art Forum?

Did you know that this thread also has the greatest number of replies in the history of the TMF Art Forum?

Needless to say that these results are far beyond my wildest expectations for this project. The fierce passion and depth of appreciation expressed by so many of you has made this a truly joyful experience for me.

Thank you so much!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Yes, because it makes complete and total sense to suddenly have no issue concerning nudity just because the original four girls have been made nude and passed over. Even so, I suppose we'll see when we get to her.

Makes about as much sense as bringing up an issue that's been dead since the Maggs pages were shown.

And this was after the absolute bitchfest that went on involving Maggs needing to go nude in some form or fashion when it wasn't necessary at all.

"Bitchfest"? And not just an ordinary one, but an absolute one. Is this the only message board that you frequent? The conversation here was relatively tame compared to some I've seen on other (non-fetish) boards. There were no personal attacks, no invocation of Godwin's Law, no real conflict whatsoever. People usually resort to saying they slept with someone's dead grandmother before it even gets close to being an "absolute bitchfest".

Is this thing on? :idunno:

Did you know that this thread is the most viewed thread in the history of the TMF Art Forum?

Did you know that this thread also has the greatest number of replies in the history of the TMF Art Forum?

Needless to say that these results are far beyond my wildest expectations for this project. The fierce passion and depth of appreciation expressed by so many of you has made this a truly joyful experience for me.

Thank you so much! :grouphug:

Jim
MTJpub.com

:drinkup::floating::yayzorz:
Congratulations

But this is all your Works:)

You guys had this idea and made this perfect Comic

Thank you so much for the Comic.

And I will think... we even get more replys and Hits:)

Is this thing on? :idunno:

Thank you so much! :grouphug:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Of course, Jim! You're da man! Congratulations to you and the collaborators of this project! :headbang: :dancingbanana: :runningdog: :rockon:

Just wanted to quickly pop in and say thanks as always for all of the tremendous response. You are all awesome! And your continued support of The Great Tickle Trap is so greatly appreciated!

More to come soon!

B

You guys are awesome and deserve it. It really was a great idea for those of us who don't have money to spend and just want to sit down and read a good tickle comic you know. For that I thank you :gbtoast: :rockingout: :gbtoast:

This comic is, truly, the most awesome comic ever produced, ever. Ever.

Ever.

Thank you to Jim, Rocio, Bandito, Ozzy, and everyone else who has worked on this comic. What an incredible gift to the community.

oh man, the latest episodes with anabelle and andi are STUNNING... i love how the ticklers keep getting tangled up in the tickling themselves

and the addition of jane, dusty, and tammi... wonderful... the excitement never ends

and the wicked teaser of yoly... is that more soapy bubbles i see there? drooooooooooooooooooooooooool

and the profile of annabelle is delicious, such a saucy little shirt, she is clearly asking to be tickled to death... love her

thanks for all the latest updates, i love them

deservedly so... this thread is my favourite thing to look forward to all week while i am away... not just the image updates but everyone's reactions to the awesomeness

thanks

We have seen iconic characters in the comic, so I only have one question, is Yenny contemplated in the plans of this great and incredable comic?

oh man, the latest episodes with anabelle and andi are STUNNING... i love how the ticklers keep getting tangled up in the tickling themselves

and the addition of jane, dusty, and tammi... wonderful... the excitement never ends

and the wicked teaser of yoly... is that more soapy bubbles i see there? drooooooooooooooooooooooooool

and the profile of annabelle is delicious, such a saucy little shirt, she is clearly asking to be tickled to death... love her

thanks for all the latest updates, i love them

deservedly so... this thread is my favourite thing to look forward to all week while i am away... not just the image updates but everyone's reactions to the awesomeness

thanks
Yes I have to admit that I don't only look for the comic pages, I love reading the comments of the fans, the reactions, the ideas, the theory's and questions, I love it

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 20th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!... :flex:

TickleTrap01_pg20.jpg

Page Notes...

YOLY & SONYA & Spawt Bot! :woot:
LEXI & MAGGS & Ferdinand the Zombie Hand!! :woot2:
ANABELLE & ANDI & The Gomez Girls!!! :scream:

Rocio returns with page 21 of TGTT next Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20

Last edited:
WTF?!

Did Sonya switched the Sides, or did she loose her mind after tickling;)? Very strange. I like :D *Plottwistdance*
But the fact that she is totaly naked, makes me feel well:D
But poor Sonya. Imagine she tortures Yolly and the rescuers come... what would they do with Sonya...;)?

And the other two panels are just legendary:
I Like how Maggs and Lexi scream for more, makes me feel.... hot:D:D:D Lucky two Girls. Hope they come together;)
Seem the two of them enjoy this so much:heart:

And the Pose of Annabelle and Andi is just... awesome. Like Lovemaking:heart::heart::heart:

And the G-Girlz are cruel like everytime before... I love that. And I love the location of the Feathers;)

Such a great Page. Only Tickling and sexy Girls. What do you want more for Life?;)
So fantastic. Thanks again for another legendry Page. Great Birthday Gift:D

And next Week the next Page... can't wait:typerhappy:I so love TGTT

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back