• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Incredible show.

I tend to try and avoid swearing on the TMF (as opposed to my real-life foul mouth!) but I'd like to shout a hearty Bra-fucking-vo! TGTT has been a hell of a ride. I know how much time and effort it takes to craft a single comic page, and the fact you amazing talents all came together in your free time and organized this for your adoring public is nothing short of phenomenal. The artwork was stunning from start to finish, everyone bought their A-game. The writing was brilliant, somehow mashing all those characters in and giving each the spotlight, and breaking the fourth wall just about bought a tear to my eye -A personal favorite of mine!

From your adoring public, I say thank you!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there is some...um...'filing'...that needs doing in the MTJ offices...

There is nothing I can say that has not been already said.

I just want to say that this was an amazing gift to us and I would like to thank all those involved. Funny, sexy, thrilling... this comic has everything. It was a joy to read and exciting to see every page arrive. I hope that a sequel makes its way to us but until then, long may MTJ pub continue! The best site for tickling comics by far! Well done Jim, Ozzy, Bandito, White Lotus, Colin, Rocio and AnnieHall! You guys are the best... and thats no lie.

Now, just to be sure, does this keep me off the tickle torture list? If not, can I request that I get tickled by Yoly, Sonya, Annie and all the other sexy tickle ladies?

It was a great honor to be involved in this project--an incredible comic by an insanely talented group of writers and artists. I know I'm not alone in saying this--THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP is the kind of comic I had always wanted to see, always dreamed of seeing, but which for many years seemed like a virtual impossibility. To not only have it finally, but to have been a part of making it real is something I treasure beyond words. Kudos to everyone who made (and continue making) the dream come true, especially our own evil genius Morandilas. :)

And thanks to everyone who's supported this effort with your messages and thoughts. To see such visible excitement every step of the way was enormously inpiring. It makes the work we do a joy.

Colin

I've sat most of this thing out from the sidelines so I could just sit back and watch it all unfold, and while I do feel I missed out by not being an active participant in the discussion, I find the result is the same:

You know how when a REALLY great TV show starts out small and then becomes REALLY popular to the point where the entire culture is talking about it every week for several years? (Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, etc.) And how it's just a rush to be one of those followers who was there from the beginning and it feels like it's never going to end and you're just high the entire time by being involved with it and you KNOW one day it's going to end but you don't actively think about it until it happens and then it dawns on you that the ride is almost over and you say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in your head over and over again?

Yeah, that's what this feels like.

Thanks for the ride gents. It's been a blast. And for free as well? HO-LEE shit.

Wow. This has been an awesome thrill ride!! Thanks so much to everyone involved!!

First of all, AnnieHall isn't responsible for anything, so screw her. ;) Then again, her as a cigarette smoking pirate is interesting. Argggggh, right?

lol actually, I had probably the least to do with this comic out of everyone involved. They wouldn't even let me edit the damn pages ahead of time. Probably for the best. I am not good at keeping secrets :)

I am a pirate in real life too, btw.

BANDITO LIED TO ME! No Dusty! None at all! I am going to now rage with the power of 1000 suns After I rip off Bandito's mask off and expose his lying face to the world to see! He will know thy wrath-

oh? A thank you? Why thank you all for providing us such a great and free comic....why was I angry again?

Nooooooooooo this can't be happening, ok pollo calm down this is only a nightmare a horrible and cruel nightmare, the next week the comic will continue with all the greatness and all the great tickle scenes, right ?? RIGHT????????

Sort of sad that the the last few pages were devoid of any tickling, especially with the great set up they had for at least a final mass tickle. But still, amazing comic, thank you guys so much for giving it out for free to all of us. :D

It's a BLAST! It's great to see all of you in comic form and in such sinister demeanor! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

**DUSTY ALERT**

TISEH_Cover.jpg

Fans of Dusty will not want to miss THIS

**BOUNCE CHIX ALERT**

Nailbiter_3_Cover.jpg

Fans of the Bounce Chix will not want to miss THIS

Jim
MTJpub.com

I have to admit, I fell in love with the green haired doctor in this strip. It breaks my heart that she never got tickled :/ Is there any strip out there where she DOES get whats coming to her?

i think i am just going to give bandito my wallet at this point......... hey you busty girl with three boobs give me my wallet back!!
.......................... *surrounded by pirates* huh where did all of you girls come from??

Midnight Circus: Thanks man. Means a heck of a lot. Really appreciate the kind words and hope you continue to enjoy some of the tid bits we'll be posting in the coming weeks.

Deemon: Thanks and thanks again, good buddy. I can't imagine a more supportive fan of TGTT than you have been...so here's to you. We all really appreciate the fantastic feedback you continue to bring to this project. As for the future...I agree with you. I want those gals that escaped the feather in TGTT to now have to face the business end of some terrible tickles. The Gomez Girls...The Mad Doctor...Tammi...Jane...Dusty (although I think she's been through enough this week, don't you???). I think they all deserve some ticklish torture. Perhaps they will. As the boss said...with The Great Tickle Trap anything is possible. And as for your wife, Jane...I have a feeling the Gomez Girls have their hands on her right now. And I have e feeling they're not stooooopping.

noneya: Testify, my brother. We agree. Fun while it lasted. Thanks for your support.

MasterTickle: That's the problem with MTJ Publishing. It's fun and experimental in small doses...but can be addictive in larger quantities. We recommend a 13 step program. because for this addiction, 12 might not be enough. :p You're already on the right path...you've admitted you've got a problem. Thank YOU for all the tremendous support, buddy.

Featherfall: Thanks to you, amigo. Working on TGTT was our pleasure. No srsly. We just appreciate all your kind support.

Meangry: Dude...mess not with the Punctuation Pirate. Have you seen the size of that grammar hammer??? Thanks hugely for your feedback on TGTT. Like you, I hope we can someday manage a sequel. But I have to be honest...I think TGTT would be pretty tough to top. We'll see what happens and hope that it doesn't take 7 years like T2. XD Thanks again buddy - we appreciate you.

TickleMantis: *knock knock* Uh...Mantis? You okay in there? You've been filing in the Annie room for like 5 hours. And we thought we heard some squealing laughter. lol. Thanks buddy. You rock out loud. Thanks for helping MTJ become the evil corporation it is today. Now better get back to that filing. Don't want it to pile up ;-)

Marvin: Good news and bad news actually. You're on the tickle torture list. And Sonya is your designated interrogator. The bad news: she is bringing Spawt Bot with her. And it just had it's vacuum tuned up. :p Thanks awfully for the kind words, buddy. They were all greatly appreciated.

Colin: I gotta way that's it's been a huge honor working with YOU. Your writing is sensational and your characters are beloved, iconic, and just...how do I say it...perfect ticklelees. Getting my hands on Maggs and Lexi for a couple pages was a dream. Thank you so much for all the absolutely incredible characters, stories, and worlds you've created for all of us ticklephiles to adore. You are a legend, sir.

Amnesiac: That description actually gave me chills a little bit. You've apparently tapped into a primordial well of the human psyche. I salute you. lol. Thanks for the unbelievably kind words, buddy.

amkes: There might be. You've been added to the Tickle Torture list.

Lord Sebastian: Your name has been added to the thank petition. Which unfortunately is a sub-section of the Tickle Torture list. XD Thanks very much for your support.

Xodlivr: Thank you for your service to the greatest diabolical empire in the history of diabolical empires. Your life will be sparred. Heh...you rock, buddy.

AnnieHall: You're probably awesome at keeping secrets, I'm just terrible at using commas. As you very well know. Jim was so dreadfully ashamed of my blatant anti-comma policy that he would only release one page at a time. I take full responsibility. Commas be damned! But I do support dashes...and three-dots-in-a-row. I don't know why. LMAO. Thanks for helping us with this project and everything you do for the mighty mother ship. And sorry again about my incredible lack of punctuation.

AE: Caaaaaaaaaaalm down. Think of Dusty's nipples on page 15 of EH...covered in saliva...being tongue tickled by the evil cop while she screams sweet mystery of life at last I found you. Better? Nice. See, I didn't lie...my timing was just a little off.

pollo: right. Just step away from the edge. Last thing we want is for you to jump and turn into pollo a la crema. Ewwwwwww. LMAO. Thanks for all your support, buddy. I hope there can be more TGTT at some point.

Inigo: Yeah...non-tickling pages ended up becoming a story-telling necessity. But how did we come out in the end? 20 out of 23 pages were tickling focused? Something like that? Not too shabby I suppose. Thanks for all the great input.

FTKL: No. You, sir are F'n awesome. And as the International Director of Female Foot Restraint and Oppression for MTJ Publishing, we couldn't have done any of it without ya. Thanks for all the amazing characters you've created. They all still cackle madly in the corporate offices...nightly.

Bohy: Glad you like the sinister demeanor. Because we're each gonna be stopping by your stocks and giving you an up close and personal view of the sinister. Oh yeah. Tickle Torture list. 7 times. And an extra one for Ferdinand.

Jim: I just fell more in love with you, boss. And that's not ass kissing. That's man love.

Goofy Tickle: Awww...the Green haired doctor in TGTT is the MAd Doctor from the Bump in the Night series (available on MTJ of course). And to be fair, the Doc hasn't been tickled in the BITN series yet. She is one of the 2 main ticklers. And is especially prominent in BITN 2. She will be tickled out of her mind eventually. But it might be a while. And I agree - Rocio did a wonderful job with her character. Thanks for the very kind words.

amkes: Trust me. If Bandito wanted your wallet. Bandito would have your wallet already. And he'd talk about it smugly. In third person. LOL. Thanks for all your support, buddy. And I'd apologize for the earth shattering tickling you're about to receive from the TIS crew...but I have a feeling you were kind of asking for it. ;-)

A bajillion thanks again everyone.

Sorry for the endless wall o text. I just feel like a shmuck not thanking everyone directly. You've all spent so much time supporting us. The least I can do is reciprocate.

How do you spell shmuck?

Take care guys and gals,

There still some very fun TGTT treats on the way...even though the main comic itself is done.

Cheers,

Deeto

Deemon: Thanks and thanks again, good buddy. I can't imagine a more supportive fan of TGTT than you have been...so here's to you. We all really appreciate the fantastic feedback you continue to bring to this project. As for the future...I agree with you. I want those gals that escaped the feather in TGTT to now have to face the business end of some terrible tickles. The Gomez Girls...The Mad Doctor...Tammi...Jane...Dusty (although I think she's been through enough this week, don't you???). I think they all deserve some ticklish torture. Perhaps they will. As the boss said...with The Great Tickle Trap anything is possible. And as for your wife, Jane...I have a feeling the Gomez Girls have their hands on her right now. And I have e feeling they're not stooooopping.

A bajillion thanks again everyone.

Sorry for the endless wall o text. I just feel like a shmuck not thanking everyone directly. You've all spent so much time supporting us. The least I can do is reciprocate.

How do you spell shmuck?

Take care guys and gals,

There still some very fun TGTT treats on the way...even though the main comic itself is done.

Cheers,

Deeto

Oh Boy:excited: I'm so flatterd. Thank you so much.
And you all deserve the Feedback. Such a perfect Work. Can't wait the X-Mas and new Year Special:D

And yeah. Dusty went throw a lot... but she can handle more, would be so great and hot:typerhappy:(...is it mean to say that? ;) )

And no worries jane is not my Wife... first wa are only be engaged to be married! With all due respect: Do you really think I would not invite you to the Wedding?:D
Let the G-Girlz lay her hands on her... and lock the Door. No one should disturb it;)

Spelling: Schmock, in orginal Speak shmok :) But you are not one:)
And no worries. So many Lovers of TGTT and you thank so many. You are awesome.:thumbsup:

And now.. we wait for the Bio's of our beloved Artists and Writers:yayzorz:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I look like amazingly hot in Roccio's artistic style. My boobs alone are epic goodness. :wow::wow::wow: I love this comic so much it hurts me. And I am way overdue for a comment. I sorry. The great tickle trap is wonderful in every possible way. So much so that I feel bad being included since all I really did was look over B's shoulder and give some input on the writing and the way the comic was structured. I feel so insignificant in the face of all these giants. :sadcry:

But for realsies though you guys did an amazingly incredible job on this comic project. Th artwork is so wonderful and vibrant. Roccio is so talented, as are all the other folks who put pencil to paper, including my black-hooded bubbies! The writing actually makes me lol at some parts and just in general makes for such a humorous lively story. But do you know what my favorite part is? I know you want to know. It's the life behind the great tickle trap. It's the world that mtj has created with all its hundreds of iconic characters and publications. The great tickle trap is more than just a free tickle comic. It's a window into a whole world that mtj has built for us. A world where we can be ourselves and not be ashamed or awkward about being into tickling. A world with so many hilarious, and mean, and sexy inhabitants. A world that I want to live in. And because of mtj I can. Literally, with my pretty Lotus outfit and impossible rack of fleshy hotness. :firedevil:hello::D:omg::omg::omg::idea::numberone:

That and I want to tickle Annabelle until she screams in blissful desperation and wear her ass as a hat for all time. *tiger growl* I'm going to go re-read the greatest tickle comic ever made and admire my gigundous tee-taas for a while.

Sequel plz.
:bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Allow me to be the first to say that this has been a most wild and fulfilling ride. Absolutely amazing. Each one of you is legendary!

Thank you so much. It's been a real pleasure bringing The Great Tickle Trap to the community!

Super. TGTT was so legendary and such a great Adventure.

All of you legendary Artists, Writers and masters in Work: Bandito, Ozzy, Rocio Zucchi and Colin, White Lotus, Morandilas and ChicagoAnnie
It's such a pleasure that you shared all this with us, and I have to thank you again

PS: I'm looking so forward for the X-mas and new Year Pages... hope for a tickling of the not-tickled;) in TGTT
...or a great Omni-Tickle:typerhappy:

I can't even begin the describe how excited we are about the Xmax Eve and New Year Eve surprises we have in store for you guys. Like everything in TGTT it promises to be EPIC!

I'll really miss the new pages every Sunday, but it was a really fun ride while it lasted.

There's still a bit of fun left to be had between now and the end of 2012. However, I will also miss sharing new comic pages with you guys every week.

Who knows what 2013 will bring?

Noooooooooo! no last page :(. Thats...thats...thats cruel. I NEED MORE.

THANK you for this great Comic. Was a pleasure and great fun. U're all very talented people. THANK YOU!

Thank YOU so much!

It's...it's over. *sniffles*

This was an amazing project, and I heartily thank everyone who took time out of their days to give it to us for free, when they could have easily (and justly) charged for it.

It was worth every penny and hour invested. The feedback for TGTT made us feel rich indeed!

It's really odd how long you guys were able to keep this community waiting for every page, through delays, through it all. Not going to lie and say that waiting for Sunday didn't have added perks, and not going to say that there were more than one occasion where I wasn't wanting one more page, or two more, rather than wait three weeks for the payoff to a set scenario. But that's me, and in so many cases, that's a turn off as a reader...yet in this one I kept coming back because it was obvious you guys were going to put something out there.

Also, special shout out to Bandito and Ozzy, for their pages in this were probably my absolute favorites. Yoly, Sonya, and Andi getting it like they did is right up my alley, and those scenes were evocative not only of those characters but what, overall, makes tickling the best kink to have. Rocio's art is quite amazing as well, and remained so even as the limits of what was probably tasteful for her were pushed. Then again, you all did a good job straddling that line. Damn you.

Thanks yall, and look forward to what you do in the future not just in this creation, but in your others as well.

It was far from easy on us waiting each week to release new content for you guys. However, trust me when I say that half the content you enjoyed was developed as the series was live and the lion's share of which would have never seen the light of day without the time delay.

And honestly... TGTT would not have been anywhere near as appreciated if we just dumped it here on the TMF in one shot.

Thank you for your support!

Incredible show.

I tend to try and avoid swearing on the TMF (as opposed to my real-life foul mouth!) but I'd like to shout a hearty Bra-fucking-vo! TGTT has been a hell of a ride. I know how much time and effort it takes to craft a single comic page, and the fact you amazing talents all came together in your free time and organized this for your adoring public is nothing short of phenomenal. The artwork was stunning from start to finish, everyone bought their A-game. The writing was brilliant, somehow mashing all those characters in and giving each the spotlight, and breaking the fourth wall just about bought a tear to my eye -A personal favorite of mine!

From your adoring public, I say thank you!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there is some...um...'filing'...that needs doing in the MTJ offices...

I really appreciate your kind words Mantis but... For crying out loud! I have needed to get into the file archive for nearly a week now! Could you please come out of there already!

There is nothing I can say that has not been already said.

I just want to say that this was an amazing gift to us and I would like to thank all those involved. Funny, sexy, thrilling... this comic has everything. It was a joy to read and exciting to see every page arrive. I hope that a sequel makes its way to us but until then, long may MTJ pub continue! The best site for tickling comics by far! Well done Jim, Ozzy, Bandito, White Lotus, Colin, Rocio and ChicagoAnnie! You guys are the best... and thats no lie.

Thank you so much Marvin!

It was a great honor to be involved in this project--an incredible comic by an insanely talented group of writers and artists. I know I'm not alone in saying this--THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP is the kind of comic I had always wanted to see, always dreamed of seeing, but which for many years seemed like a virtual impossibility. To not only have it finally, but to have been a part of making it real is something I treasure beyond words. Kudos to everyone who made (and continue making) the dream come true, especially our own evil genius Morandilas. :)

And thanks to everyone who's supported this effort with your messages and thoughts. To see such visible excitement every step of the way was enormously inpiring. It makes the work we do a joy.

Colin

Thanks bud! We could have never pulled it off without you!

Thanks for the ride gents. It's been a blast. And for free as well? HO-LEE shit.

Thank you my friend!

ohh man there has to be more

I'll never tell ;)

I would like to add my name to the thank petition. :smilelove

You got it... Thank YOU!

Wow. This has been an awesome thrill ride!! Thanks so much to everyone involved!!

Thanks bud!

lol actually, I had probably the least to do with this comic out of everyone involved. They wouldn't even let me edit the damn pages ahead of time. Probably for the best. I am not good at keeping secrets :)

I am a pirate in real life too, btw.

Yes, you're far too prone to ticklish confessions ;)

BANDITO LIED TO ME! No Dusty! None at all! I am going to now rage with the power of 1000 suns After I rip off Bandito's mask off and expose his lying face to the world to see! He will know thy wrath-

oh? A thank you? Why thank you all for providing us such a great and free comic....why was I angry again?

Bandito is not a liar... Only a master of misdirection!

Nooooooooooo this can't be happening, ok pollo calm down this is only a nightmare a horrible and cruel nightmare, the next week the comic will continue with all the greatness and all the great tickle scenes, right ?? RIGHT????????

13 might just be your lucky number.... 2013 that is... remember ANYTHING is possible with TGTT!

Sort of sad that the the last few pages were devoid of any tickling, especially with the great set up they had for at least a final mass tickle. But still, amazing comic, thank you guys so much for giving it out for free to all of us. :D

Unfortunately we had reached the mandatory limit for tickling in a comic set forth by the Federal Government!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!

THIS IS F'N AWESOME! LOL!

Coming from you... That is one hell of a compliment!

It's a BLAST! It's great to see all of you in comic form and in such sinister demeanor! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What do you mean comic form? Those are photos!

I have to admit, I fell in love with the green haired doctor in this strip. It breaks my heart that she never got tickled :/ Is there any strip out there where she DOES get whats coming to her?

Don't worry... The Doc will gets hers eventually. You can count on it!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I look like amazingly hot in Roccio's artistic style. My boobs alone are epic goodness. :wow::wow::wow: I love this comic so much it hurts me. And I am way overdue for a comment. I sorry. The great tickle trap is wonderful in every possible way. So much so that I feel bad being included since all I really did was look over B's shoulder and give some input on the writing and the way the comic was structured. I feel so insignificant in the face of all these giants. :sadcry:

But for realsies though you guys did an amazingly incredible job on this comic project. Th artwork is so wonderful and vibrant. Roccio is so talented, as are all the other folks who put pencil to paper, including my black-hooded bubbies! The writing actually makes me lol at some parts and just in general makes for such a humorous lively story. But do you know what my favorite part is? I know you want to know. It's the life behind the great tickle trap. It's the world that mtj has created with all its hundreds of iconic characters and publications. The great tickle trap is more than just a free tickle comic. It's a window into a whole world that mtj has built for us. A world where we can be ourselves and not be ashamed or awkward about being into tickling. A world with so many hilarious, and mean, and sexy inhabitants. A world that I want to live in. And because of mtj I can. Literally, with my pretty Lotus outfit and impossible rack of fleshy hotness. :firedevil:hello::D:omg::omg::omg::idea::numberone:

That and I want to tickle Annabelle until she screams in blissful desperation and wear her ass as a hat for all time. *tiger growl* I'm going to go re-read the greatest tickle comic ever made and admire my gigundous tee-taas for a while.

Sequel plz.

Let the truth be told... About 8 bonus pages were added to TGTT based on your input. Not to mention the hours upon hours of time you let Bandito devout to the project. I'd say that you played a major role with the development of TGTT.

Thank you for all that you do here at MTJ Publishing and for taking the time to write such a wonderful response for TGTT!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I justed wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone involved in the creation and publication of this tickling masterpiece. It's set a wonderful standard in art and story, and that it was donated to the public gratis makes it all the more special. Speaking for myself, I'm deeply, deeply grateful and very appreciative of what the TGTT crew have given to the community.

Thank you, very much.

:numberone:

I justed wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone involved in the creation and publication of this tickling masterpiece. It's set a wonderful standard in art and story, and that it was donated to the public gratis makes it all the more special. Speaking for myself, I'm deeply, deeply grateful and very appreciative of what the TGTT crew have given to the community.

Thank you, very much.

:numberone:

The abundance of wonderful feedback we have received for TGTT has been a very memorable experience for all of us.

Thank you very much.

Jim
MTJpub.com

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: THE BANDITO

THE BANDITO Introduction by Bandito

There are those that call him the ultimate gentleman spy, the clever handsome Baron of big, bouncing, bare-breasted titillating tickle torture, the nightly-colored naughty ninja of naked...uh...nipple...noogies. Unfortunately for Bandito, they're the same people who worship string and are convinced Slinkies are taking over the government. So, yeah, not exactly an awesome endorsement or anything. And that's cool. Really. Because you don't go by the name Bandito and dress like a rogue paint-0baller with two tiny eye holes, if you're looking to acquire notoriety. Anonymity is his greatest deception. Secrecy, his deadliest weapon. It's when you don't see the Bandito... That's when the Bandito is coming for you. Or just happens to, you know, not be around.

-Excerpt from "The Bandito" bio by Bandito!

TheTickleTrap_Bandito.jpg

Above is The Bandito character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Nasa.jpg

Bandito & White Lotus make Their debut in with NASA Alien Tickle F/F at Tickle Theater on 7/14/2006

TOB_PG04.jpg

Above is a comic page taken from Bandito's TEMPLE OF BOUNCE which was released in October of 2006 and was his very first comic published at MTJ Publishing.

BOA_Sample_Andi.jpg

Above is pinup art (Featuring Andi) from Bandito's BOUNCE OF ACES which was released in February of 2008 and was his very first enovel published at MTJ Publishing.

EH_p1.jpg

Above is comic page taken from Bandito's Tickling in Space: Embassy Heist which was released in November of 2012 at MTJ Publishing.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO

Yeah:typerhappy:
The Bio of the great Deeto:D

Wonderful idea to make a Bio of all of you great People:)

Bandito you know how much I like you and your work. Was the start in my... well ... Tickle-Life;)

Your Drawings are so damn hot, over-sexed (I mean this in a really good way;)), ticklish and sometimes so damn funny:D:D
Your created Series are just awesome. TIS, the Chix... so great^_^
And you Novels are so deatilled and fantastic. And so long you can read it for Hours, hours of incredible Fun:)

The fact why I like you the most, is beacuse you brought the Character Jane to life:lover:
The Girl who is in my Dreams and in my Heart. Thanks a lot for this.
Jane's the best:typerhappy:

Go on with your Work, my Friend.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back