• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submissive Bailey is extremely ticklish (The Dominion)

milagros317

Verified
As many of you know, I was on vacation in Los Angeles for a couple of weeks. Among other things, I had a session at The Dominion, a popular BDSM establishment there.

I am about 10% ler, 90% lee, but that day I wanted to express my ler side. I chose Submissive Bailey for the session because her web page on their site said:

I’m extremely ticklish; if You wish to torture me in this way, it would be a good idea to keep me restrained.

It was not a lie. :couch:

She took four padded leather cuffs from the supply area there and we went to a private room for the session. She laid down on a bondage table. I cuffed her wrists and clipped them to O-rings at the two top corners of the table. I cuffed her ankles, clipped them together, and clipped them both to an O-ring at the bottom of the table. She was thus restrained in the shape of a capital Y.

For the next two hours I tickled her with my fingers, feathers, soft brushes, and stiff brushes. On a scale of 0 (not ticklish at all) to 5 (moderately ticklish) to 10 (extremely ticklish), here is what I found out about Bailey:

armpits 10
small of her back 10
*collarbones 8
*kneecaps 8
*behind her knees 8
feet 7
ribs 7
thighs 6
ears, nose, and chin 3

* She did not previously know that she was ticklish in these areas.

Gently poking both of her armpits simultaneously with one fingertip each was enough to send her into loud screaming fits of laughter. :rowfull:

When it was over and I released her, she hugged me and told me that she couldn't believe she had lasted two hours, her longest tickling session yet.

I have no reservations in giving her my highest recommendation.

Her web page:
http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/bailey/

The main web page of The Dominion:
http://dominionsm.com/

Oh you lucky frog you. What an ideal pleasant way to spend a vacation.

I'm glad to hear that you had a lot of fun tickling that cute woman.

I think she can add under her tickling qualifications: "highly recommended and well mapped by the TMF's most prominent poster" to her web page. Sounds like you both had a great time Mils. Talk about needing a rest after a vacation!

SadCuzNotSmart: Your screen name is hilarious. It would almost be like wanting to be ticklish, but being sadly unticklish. As to the original post, I think she should literally have a graphic that says, "APPROVED BY MILAGROS" splashed across her page.

Love those girl-next-door type ticklees!

No, they are generally not topless. They do take requests as to costume/wardrobe. Normally they will get down to a two-piece bathing suit but no less.

Milagros, lucky you. She certainly is a tickle fantasy in her photos.

I'm glad to see that you got your 'Ler on, Milagros. Thanks for the details. Let me know if you 'Ler anyplace in NY.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back