• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space: Embassy Heist *New Release 11/05/12

MTJpub

Verified
Tickling in Space: Embassy Heist
Story & Art by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

What's THIS???

The greatest crime of the century is currently underway. Captain Dusty in a brilliant disguise has infiltrated an extravagant dinner party at the Intergalactic Alien Embassy. But while she sips fancy drinks and pretends to rub elbows with the tentacled elite, she is secretly using the world's most high-tech VR technology to hack the embassy computer and steal a couple million dollars worth of cred files.

It's the perfect heist, except for one tiny detail: a crafty cop with no sense of proportion or grip on sanity knows what our hot heroine is up to. And is prepared to stop her at any cost.

Captured by this devilish female cop, Dusty must endure the most evil interrogation imaginable. Because if she happens to scream, or cry, or even LAUGH enough inside the VR system, she will sever the connection, and blow her cover within the embassy, only to face the most dire punishment possible. And by the way...with the new tech she is using, Dusty can FEEL anything the cop chooses to do to her inside the VR. It should be a snap, unless of course that sneaky cop finds out that Dusty is ticklish!

Will the sexy Captain Dusty be able to hold back her screaming laughter and her other explosive reactions? Or will Officer Pinkerton's careful strip-search have terribly ticklish results? As she's feathered naked, and teased out of her mind...will Dusty's chortling panic and rising nipples give her away to the gaggle of snotty alien aristocrats? And what punishment could possibly be worse than the horrible tingling teasing torturing tickly torment of the Embassy Heist??

Embrace the desperation, Adore the incredibly naughtiness, and try not to smile in bashful guilt as Dusty faces the most ticklish cackling squealing trembling challenge of her criminal life.

Item Features

• 16 comic pages plus cover (over 70 sizzling panels).
• 2 Bonus Bio Pages
• Desperation tickle torture, forced pleasure and denial.
• Naked, naughty, and highly erotic all-over action.
• Holding in the laughter and public humiliation.
• Spy and police interrogation themes.
• Created and illustrated by Bandito.
• Hot spicy naked alien colors by White Lotus.

Product and Ordering Information

Also released today @ MTJpub.com...

The Nail Biter Part 3 of 3: Armageddon

Attachments

• TISEH_Cover.jpg
    TISEH_Cover.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 1,021

Attachments

• db_TicklinginSpace01_large.jpg
    db_TicklinginSpace01_large.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 164
  • db_TicklinginSpace02_large.jpg
    db_TicklinginSpace02_large.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 183
  • db_BounceChixOrigins01_large.jpg
    db_BounceChixOrigins01_large.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 152
  • db_poe01_large.jpg
    db_poe01_large.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 186
This is absolutely, without question, the best MTJ release since No Mercy.

Fucking. Goddamn. Epic.

Can't describe how happy I am.
Bought it in the moment, will give you feedback later... so happy:typerhappy:

Deet you sneaky madman. I had no idea you were just about to release another TIS. Then again, maybe I did and completely forgot about it. :\

Anyway, is there a little something for the bellybutton lovers in this one?

My Friend:
Legendary:rainbowbounce:

My new favorite Comic from you.

You know how I adore the TIS Comics and this one is just hilarous.
Your style of painting is beyond of all I know... so great:xpulcy:
Love the way you drew the Nipples and you new stlye of the... orgasm juice, looks real hot and great:pweese:

The Story is awesome (don't want to spoiler) but I so hope for a next part, maybe a revenge... but I'm not angry if it go on like this:lover:
Your Gilrs are so sexy, and it's like dreams coming true. The Text is so matching... just great.

And the facs at the End are great too. Wish sche could be my Wife you know who I mean ;) (....wat! That's impossible. I already engaged to be married with my dream Girl;))

A genius ork in Tickling Comics. You made my day and the whole Month.

Thanks, my Friend. It's so good to know you:numberone:

PS: A lil' nerd Question at the End^_^
Downy and Slither seemed to be Girlfriends in your first long TIS Comic? Is this in the "new" Comics too?
And... what is about raven, Dusty's Girlfriend? You ever planned to bring her back?

can't wait to see mor from you:man:

Everyone's favorite triple-threat mixing it up with outre extraterrestrial ambassadors, while casing for loot and fending off a virtual assault on her improbable modesty? Sounds like my kind of epic! Cap'n Dusty's biography grows ever more involved, colorful and scandalous! Most exciting to contemplate another unbeatable Bandito/White Lotus sensation fest!

Do all of the feet look like in that cover? They look awful, but they might be some sorta alien feet for just the cover or something...

There I was standing there with Bandito in my grasp. I was about to finish him off by ripping off his mask but he still had an ace up his sleeve. He hit me with my kryptinite...he created yet another stunning TIS comic. Not just any powerful TIS comic, but one staring the most sexy captain in space. Distracted the crafty Bandit flead into the night mask still in tact...to create more greatness. Will I ever discover what lies beneath that mask? Probably no time soon...not with Dusty's busty blocking my view.

Do all of the feet look like in that cover? They look awful, but they might be some sorta alien feet for just the cover or something...

She's an alien.

She's got three toes. Kinda always had them.

PS: After read it again. There is a wish:D
We all no this great Tickle Police. and heard that they often interrogate Dusty and Pals.

My Question, maybe wish:D On earth we have a Police and they got prisons.
Does the Tickel Police has Tickle Prisons? If yes :lover: I so want to see this Place:typerhappy:

meangry: Wow...thanks man. I'm so glad you liked EH so much! Like yourself I regard "No Mercy" as kind of a legend. So to have any comparison made to any of my comics is a bigger than big compliment. I'm guessing the rather naughty flavor of the tickling added to appeal for you. But if there's anything else that made Embassy Heist such a favorite please let us know. And thanks again for the generous support.

Button: LMAO. I'm not THAT sneaky. Okay. Maybe I am. :p Thanks for the comment, buddy. And yes, there is a little button tickling in EH, but it's only one panel. Most of the tickling is focused on breast, nipple, belly, foot, pussy, butt, and underarm tickling. But there's whoooooooole lot of it. If you pick up a copy, I hope you like it. ;-)

Deemon: Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend. I always really appreciate your comments! Lotus and I really wanted EH to have the same sort of over the top erotic vibe that the original Tickling in Space had. And we were really trying to make it as sexy and "desperation focused as possible." So I'm really glad it hit the mark with you. But you gotta be careful calling Dusty your wife. Last thing you want is for Jane and Dusty to get into a fight...well...unless it's a no-holds-barred tickle fight! As for the lil' nerd questions: Slither is terrified of Downey, but also happens to be ridiculously aroused by her tickles. So they will definitely still be a tickle couple if that makes any sense. Downey always trying to capture and tickle Slither silly, and Slither always trying to avoid the torture, failing, and laughing herself our of her mind. As for Raven, the mighty Scavenger did include her as well for a panel or two in TIS2: Veil of Qadesh. And there's a good chance she will show back up at some point in the series, but with so many characters...it's hard to tell which ones to focus on. Why do you ask? Is Raven a favorite of yours?

Low Roads: Thanks so much, good buddy. Always an honor to have your comments on anything Lotus and I work on. Muchly appreciated. Dusty has always been a favorite character of mine, and I've been wanting for ages to give her the "screen time" to really REALLY tickle the absolute life out of her. And I think Embassy Heist definitely accomplished that goal. I really hope you like it, and thank you again very much for the support.

Speed Bump: Yes. All the feet in this episode of Tickling in Space are alien feet. In fact here are some good rules to follow in the future to save yourself some trouble in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy:

1.) If the gal being tickled has three breasts......she might be an alien.

2.) If the gal being tickled has bright purple hair...she might be an alien.

3.) If the title of the comic is "Tickling in SPACE"...she might be an alien.

4.) If there's a 50+ page comic posted for free online called Tickling in Space that features 90% aliens...she might be an alien.

5.) If there's a floating servant droid in the image...she might be an alien.

6.) If there's a scantily clad space cop with a laser gun on her hip...she might be an alien.

7.) If there's a huge blue alien next to her with tentacles for hair...she might be an alien.

LMAO...thanks for stopping by. Now scram, you bother me.

AE: I actually lol'd a little bit at your message. So glad you enjoyed EH, my friend. Lotus and I definitely were trying to put Dusty through as much squealing torment as we could cram into 16 pages! And it was ironic, because when you were asking for more Dusty on the GTT thread, we were trying to launch Embassy Heist...but we held off for a week because of Sandy. So we weren't really trying to mess with you or anything. And btw, Dusty's chest has been known to distract folks for years

meangry: Thank you, good sir. Sometimes the obvious needs a little help. You might want to stay on call. LOL.

Bohy: Awwwwwwww...you have temporarily been removed from the tickle torture list, for as long as I can keep Morandilas occupied with the "Blow up Bohy Tickle Doll" that I swapped you out with. I bought you some time. Type fast! LOL. You rock, Bohy.

Deemon: Ahhh...an excellent question. The IGTP does have several detention centers. And although designed for captivity more than torture...folks like Pinkerton often work shifts in these prisons. They say the sound of screaming laughter fills the void during lock down. A place where busty tender aliens fear for their ticklish lives!

Rajee: Thanks Bud!

Thanks very much for all the support everyone.

I'll be posting up some teaser material here in the next few days or so.

Please continue to let Lotus and I know what you think so we can come up with the best comic possible for the next TIS adventure.

You guys rock,

Deeto

:typerhappy:
This "Prison" sounds so awesome.... what a cooool sexy Police.
So many thanks for your replies:D
and no worries you got me wrong:D... I didn't meant Dusty as my future Wife... my heart belong to the person you already know:lover: I never would cheat her. Coz of my Desire... and the Scare if she finds out:D
I came up with Raven as I read the first TIS again, then Scarvengers Comics, and I thoght I saw her in One Panel... but wthout the multi colour skin.
But after I read this Comic I thought she has the same Skin like Dusty.

And I hear the word Girlfriend in my Mind, coz I saw the Scene in Front of my Eyes, where she and raven tickles Koki:D
But I know.. it's a bit other Timeline in the first TIS than in the others, so I asked for it:D

PS: ...and I know... it's a mean and mybe rude Question. But will the Bounce Cix ever meet the Space weasels again?
I know... very nerdy and full of spoilers... but asking is for free:D:D

Last edited:
Speed Bump: Yes. All the feet in this episode of Tickling in Space are alien feet. In fact here are some good rules to follow in the future to save yourself some trouble in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy:

1.) If the gal being tickled has three breasts......she might be an alien.

2.) If the gal being tickled has bright purple hair...she might be an alien.

3.) If the title of the comic is "Tickling in SPACE"...she might be an alien.

4.) If there's a 50+ page comic posted for free online called Tickling in Space that features 90% aliens...she might be an alien.

5.) If there's a floating servant droid in the image...she might be an alien.

6.) If there's a scantily clad space cop with a laser gun on her hip...she might be an alien.

7.) If there's a huge blue alien next to her with tentacles for hair...she might be an alien.

LMAO...thanks for stopping by. Now scram, you bother me.

Ahem. I bought the other Tickling In Space comics and not all the feet were alien feet. I understand it's a different artist and all this time around than the previous comics, and I was curious if there was nothing but this style of feet in the comic, because I'm not a fan.

But I think from now on, I just won't bother supporting anything from you, regardless. Which I'm sure you won't mind, given your response.

Button: LMAO. I'm not THAT sneaky. Okay. Maybe I am. :p Thanks for the comment, buddy. And yes, there is a little button tickling in EH, but it's only one panel. Most of the tickling is focused on breast, nipple, belly, foot, pussy, butt, and underarm tickling. But there's whoooooooole lot of it. If you pick up a copy, I hope you like it. ;-)

Well, since it wasn't focused on that sexy bellybutton, this TIS wasn't perfect for me. But one panel made it enjoyable. :)

You're still as talented and awesome as ever, Deet. You and Lotus. Thanks to both of you and keep on keeping on!

First, I’d like to say… Wow!

The art is HOT! With Dusty on spotlight, it is hard to deny that it’s been a smorgasboard of “MELON-ic” tickling. I like that genetic trait of those t!ts ;) particularly when they are given ticklisssshhh attention, they can be very visually surprising. The use of color to denote that something is going on is a nifty add-on. The delivery of words is witty and taunting, they strongly fuel the tickling. It’s a great comic, kudos to Bandito and White Lotus!!! :headbang:

Ahem. I bought the other Tickling In Space comics and not all the feet were alien feet. I understand it's a different artist and all this time around than the previous comics, and I was curious if there was nothing but this style of feet in the comic, because I'm not a fan.

But I think from now on, I just won't bother supporting anything from you, regardless. Which I'm sure you won't mind, given your response.

Which is awesome.

Now stop posting. :)

I've long been a fan of Tickling in Space, and it's great to see it back! The three-breasted captain takes quite a bit of punishment; I'll admit that Thompson is my favorite though, not sure why, I guess I'm just messed up. But Dusty's certainly a sight to behold and I think this had some interesting ways to expand upon the character's background. And of course, the variety of torment and the effects on the poor 'lee are a sight to behold.

Of course, the art is the big selling point of the issue, and I think it's a great example of showcasing your talents as an artist. You have a stylized look that is unique but not off-putting, an essential tool for work with erotica. People can know a Bandito by looking at it, and the signature elements enhance rather than diminish the effect, which I think is important. Second is that your work is dynamic, it doesn't feel like static poses as can so often happen, you get a sense of the action taking place. That can be a difficult thing for an artist to do; for instance, I can think of a few artists who are as skilled with a pen as Darkharp is, but her mastery of dynamic art and poses, of having the scenes be alive, is what elevates her into the small company of the elites. It's not just the hand, it's the eye that's important, and your work definitely reflects that. And I bring it up because that's such an important part of why this issue works. The art can illustrate the story, or the art can tell the story, and you tend towards the latter, which is an essential part of making good comics. You use it to tell your story, you use it to give atmosphere, you use it to tell jokes; the words supplement the pictures, not the other way around. That's why I say it's the selling point, it's not that you drew purty pikchers, the art is the medium in which the story reaches fullest flower.

To put it simply: You brought your A game, and it shows.

Deemon: LMAO. Love ya, buddy. Yes, that prison would definitely be a crazy, ticklish place. As far as Jane and Dusty goes it sounds like they both found out about your secret desire for both of them. Run. Run for your life. LMAO. Just kidding, my good friend. As far as Raven goes, she was one of those characters that I originally invented in the first tickling in space because I needed another tickler for a scene. And like a lot of those characters I ended up really liking her, so I tried to keep her. I had actually forgotten about that scene in which she's tickling Koki. She's almost as mean as Dusty as a tickler. XD And as for the space weasels...lmao...let's just say I'm sure their paths will one day cross again. Maybe in their next exciting adventure. The question is...will Dusty ever capture the evil space Cop Pinkerton for some diabolical revenge? Imagine what Dusty would do to her.

Button: I really appreciate your consistent support, my friend. I know EH wasn't chock full of button tickling...so I'll see if I can add a little more navel action in the next endeavor. Thanks for everything, bud.

Bohy: You're the best, Bohy! Dusty's melonic attributes are always fun. But don't say too much, you'll give away the plot! LMAO. And hey - thanks for mentioning the color change. I thought it might be a fun visual. And as for the words, thanks again, I always love a little tickle talk when a character is being tickled out of their mind (and incidentally out of their pants). You're wonderful, Bohy. You're definitely on the Tickle Torture list now for sure. I know that sounds backwards. But hey. It works for me. XD LOL.

Tarr2k: Thanks so very much, my friend. It's a real challenge to follow on the heels of the grand epic episodes that Scavenger added to the TIS portfolio, but I've been aching for years to create another TIS adventure and was very excited that Lotus and I had a chance to do so. As for Thompson, you know it's funny. I feel like everyone has a favorite character in TIS, and that Thompson has definitely been high on many lists. She's always been a character that I enjoyed. Like a lot of them, she was designed to play a much smaller role in the original series. But the more screen time I got with her, the more I really started to enjoy drawing and writing her glitchy personality (and buxom love-bot body). Her cameo with Slither in EH was way too much fun to pass up. And of course their campy dialog was just...well...Tickling in Space.

Thanks also very much for the kind words about the art in Embassy Heist. I'll definitely say that it's one of my favorite comics from a coloring perspective. Lotus did an absolutely incredible job. But I always say that. LOL. She's just so freaking talented. I'm lucky to work with her. I appreciate the comment about dynamism. Tickling as a fetish is so tied to body language. And we wanted to try to push that as much as we could with our skills in EH. And you're totally right about Darkharp. She is fantastic. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally inspired by the most recent Annie comic. It's probably one of the inspirations that helped me push the eroticism and orgasmic naughtiness of Embassy Heist. That willful red-head is at least in part to blame for the squealing tribulations of a very naked Captain Dusty. I hope she's proud of herself. LMAO. Anyway - all of this is just to once again say a very hearty "thank you". Your feedback and support is so appreciated.

In fact -- thanks again to everyone for all the support on Embassy Heist.

It's basically the naughtiest F/F comic I've ever published...so I was curious to see how it would be received, and I've really appreciated all the generous input. Tickling in Space always seems to fracture my comfort zone.

Please continue to let Lotus and I know what you think.

I'll be posting up some material here in the next few days for folks who haven't had a chance to pick up their copy yet.

The Deet

Deemon: LMAO. Love ya, buddy. Yes, that prison would definitely be a crazy, ticklish place. As far as Jane and Dusty goes it sounds like they both found out about your secret desire for both of them. Run. Run for your life. LMAO. Just kidding, my good friend. As far as Raven goes, she was one of those characters that I originally invented in the first tickling in space because I needed another tickler for a scene. And like a lot of those characters I ended up really liking her, so I tried to keep her. I had actually forgotten about that scene in which she's tickling Koki. She's almost as mean as Dusty as a tickler. XD And as for the space weasels...lmao...let's just say I'm sure their paths will one day cross again. Maybe in their next exciting adventure. The question is...will Dusty ever capture the evil space Cop Pinkerton for some diabolical revenge? Imagine what Dusty would do to her.

In fact -- thanks again to everyone for all the support on Embassy Heist.

It's basically the naughtiest F/F comic I've ever published...so I was curious to see how it would be received, and I've really appreciated all the generous input. Tickling in Space always seems to fracture my comfort zone.

Please continue to let Lotus and I know what you think.

I'll be posting up some material here in the next few days for folks who haven't had a chance to pick up their copy yet.

The Deet

:typerhappy:
Maybe next Adventure? Oh... I will look so happily for it:D
What Dustuy wil do to her. Well, first capture and then... you know she the Captain hav so many Friends. I remember the Scenes from the first TIS where Koki and later Booki are tickled. Partly from all crew members one after te other:D

Or the scene in the Veil of kadesh Comic, where the whole Crew tickles the two poor Girls (mh... lucky accident that in both scenes are the same two Girls;))

Maybe Poe will go throw a lot of hands:D... A Lot:D:D
And if the really meet the Chix... it's a long ride to earth... many Time to get a revenge on her;)

Would like to see the great Thompson for a great Cyborg Tickling:D... she have to make a revenge for her captain too:D

...wah^^ My Brain explodes in Ideas, can't wait to see what you have in Mind:typerhappy:

And Yeah. It was a very mean one... but I loved it. Poor Dusty suffered... and climaxed for days. Is it mean that I find that really hot? ;)
I really start to like the sadistic Poe. After her description I have to admit, One of your most cruel Ticklers... mh?
After a long thinking. maybe absolut your most cruel Tickler:D:D:D

Man so late to the party. Sorry Deeto. Anyways your style is ever evolving Deets which I have said before. But what I am also seeing NOW, if I haven't mentioned before, is that you are effectively able to create completely different styles. You have your soft and sexy Pin-up style, to the TIS hyper sexual style. And Man does it work for me! Something I feel needs mentioning as well. You don't waste time with the comics either. I know story is important, but 1 thing I have been noticing in other artist's comics is that so much space and so many panels will be used for really nothing. I tend to see exposition that could have been framed in an intro paragraph or spaced throughout. Where as YOU seem to find a great way to layer the exposition in with the action. I feel that your exposition skills probably have been getting some work from your e-novel skills as well. Hell even the panels where there isn't any tickling you characters just look so effen tasty and juicy to look at. I ALSO have to add that you singlehandedly have turned me into an upperbody fan lol. I have read other upperbody focused comics before and none seem to capture the awesomeness you bring. Lets just say when you attach your name to a comic I don't even read the preview I just buy it.

Last edited:
This amazing work is just one more reason why Bandito's devious mind produces some of the best tickling erotica I've ever seen! Deeto, not only was the art fantastic as always, but I absolutely loved the setup. Being forced to fight back laughter is a personal favorite theme of mine, and here we have a wonderfully creative reason behind it! Amazing action, perfect teasing and sexy-talk: this is why I love your work!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back