• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

Oh WOW! I really need to get all these... ugh I love the concept, previews, and the art style.. and ... annnnddd... yyyeah!!
You are all amazing <3

stops her yeah thats a joke right if they stop her I want it to be epic like the bounce girls tickle her sill with her minions help yess yes a comic of nothing but pin ups of nail bitter getting tickled by everyone and the 2nd to final page she give up and her powers too and then the final page the bounce girls watching a movie on there couch and then in there basement nail bitter strapped to her own machine nude and being tickled sane since well she is already insane lol

Yeah, the Biter really knows what she do:D And she is very good at it :typerhappy:
You're right... all chix captured... who will save 'em?
Maybe Anarchy Machine, she was about to free some villains... or the Jingti will come:lover:
...:typerhappy: So many possibilities :D This will be so freakin' awesome!
But until we see who will be the saver, I bet the Biter will have many cruel fun with the Chix :D

It's a regular pickle! I mean.....Anarchy Machine seems to have her own agenda. The Jingti is a mystery. And I feel like the Bounce Chix list of allies is quickly shrinking. Not to mention, Jane and Andi HAVE to be close to the breaking point by now.

OH NOES!!!

I have to admit....I think there's going to be some serious tickles in store for our hot helpless heroines before this whole thing is over. ;-)

The only question left is: will the villains and the Bounce Chix have their revenge?

Got it today. Shouldn't be surprised that it exceeded my expectations.
Churin, talk about inspiring. Knocked it out of the park.
And Bandito, YOU rock!
And I would be remiss to neglect the rest of the team;
Duarte for the beautiful colours.
RostoKFX for creative lettering.
Editor to all your favorite comics, Chicag0.

And of course Jim!

Thank you so much for the shout out to the entire LEGION team, my friend. A ton of folks worked hard on this comic, and continue working hard on new issues as we speak. Your kind feedback means a lot. I really appreciate your support. ;-)

Oh WOW! I really need to get all these... ugh I love the concept, previews, and the art style.. and ... annnnddd... yyyeah!!
You are all amazing <3

YOU'RE amazing, FP! Thank you for your generous support. Churin and the art team definitely kicked some serious superhero ass on this issue. They're an incredibly talented art team. But we couldn't do it without awesome supporters and inspiring artists like yourself. Thank you.

stops her yeah thats a joke right if they stop her I want it to be epic like the bounce girls tickle her sill with her minions help yess yes a comic of nothing but pin ups of nail bitter getting tickled by everyone and the 2nd to final page she give up and her powers too and then the final page the bounce girls watching a movie on there couch and then in there basement nail bitter strapped to her own machine nude and being tickled sane since well she is already insane lol

Even the MINIONS have to be tickled mercilessly?? You are a wicked wicked man. LOL. I'm not sure how this whole thing will shake out, my friend. The Biter definitely seems to have the upper hand in every possible way. But there's one thing we know for sure: This is the Bounce Chix....anything is possible.

Keep your fingers crossed for a ticklish turnabout. If there IS one....I have a feeling the Bounce Chix will be at their very most diabolical!!!

Thanks again to everyone for all the support!

The Legion continues - please stay tuned.

B

It's a regular pickle! I mean.....Anarchy Machine seems to have her own agenda. The Jingti is a mystery. And I feel like the Bounce Chix list of allies is quickly shrinking. Not to mention, Jane and Andi HAVE to be close to the breaking point by now.

OH NOES!!!

I have to admit....I think there's going to be some serious tickles in store for our hot helpless heroines before this whole thing is over. ;-)

The only question left is: will the villains and the Bounce Chix have their revenge?

You are right:D Andi and Janey are right before... breaking/pleasure/ecstasy/ticklegasm-point :lover:
The savr list is preeeeety short... and Hailey will get in some serious trouble... I bet the Biter cannot wait to get her nails on the poor sexy thing:lover:
Revenge??? Dude :D I think, tickling without revenge, isn't a real tickling ;)

You are right:D Andi and Janey are right before... breaking/pleasure/ecstasy/ticklegasm-point :lover:
The savr list is preeeeety short... and Hailey will get in some serious trouble... I bet the Biter cannot wait to get her nails on the poor sexy thing:lover:
Revenge??? Dude :D I think, tickling without revenge, isn't a real tickling ;)

That mean ol' Biter has definitely been waiting to get her sharp nails on Hailey's soft skin for way too long now. There's no way Hailey is getting out of all this without the tickling of her LIFE! And she just might take the city's villains....the Biter's minion, and both Andi and Jane along with her for the frenzied screaming ride.

As for revenge....yes. I agree. Revenge tickling is good tickling. But is the Biter too powerful to be beaten? Are the Chix strong enough to do what needs to be done? Someone would have to intervene: A great force to turn the tide.

But who???

This mysterious Jingti we've heard so much about?

Or are there other forces at work which have yet to reveal themselves?

Is bedlam the plan we have yet to understand?

Soon all truths will be illuminated in the light of climactic laughter.

:)

Promise,

B

Man I just read this and I can not fid the words of how to express myself for how great it was. From the art to the story. Excuse while I sit here and try to find the words.

:shock2:...:grandpa:

Man I just read this and I can not fid the words of how to express myself for how great it was. From the art to the story. Excuse while I sit here and try to find the words.

:shock2:...:grandpa:

Thanks very much, amigo. Your feedback is hugely appreciated.

Churin and the art team have done so well with the LEGION OF BOUNCE series. And we're so thrilled that you've enjoyed LOB 5, and the series in general.

LOB issue #6 is well underway.....and lemme tell ya.....YIKES! It's definitely....heh...whoooo...a little spicy.

Can't wait to share it with you all.

And to say thanks for all the support....here's a special sneak peak of one of the ticklish scenes from LOB 6.

The Nail Biter has been waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get Hailey all tied up, helpless, and laughing.

Do you think Hailey can hold back?

<.<

>.>

I don't.

XD

More good superhero ticklishness to come soon,

Deeto

Attachments

• LOB-6-Teaser.jpg
    LOB-6-Teaser.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 217
:faint:

And what a treat it eez lol! Churin, you are a superhero unto yourself. The Biter and her claws, the distinct shapely anatomy, the incredible stories on their faces and the packed details...it's an honor to witness and buy. Honestly, I try to come up with friendly suggestions, but the quality is so damn good and the chemistry amongst you guys keeps finding new ways to hit the spot.

There is a scroll of reasons why this sneak preview makes me grin like a goof. I have this condition of losing composure at dangerously teetering composure. Me and it? We like to play hard to get. Spices the spice, you might say. You weren't kidding about Hailey's sneaky sneakster evasion, uh, forcing fate's hand of coming to collect with interest?? Haha. Perhaps she can't hold back! But I'm smitten to see her try oh so very hard. :rotate:

Last edited:
:omg:
Holy freaking darn:typerhappy:
This is such a wonderful teaser:D
If Hailey can hold back? Maybe for some time:D But the Biter knows what to do, and is very good at her work ;)
So Hailey will laugh:D Laugh and much more, this will be one of her most intense moment in her life :lover:
Damn! I cannot wait to see this issue!!!

:faint:

And what a treat it eez lol! Churin, you are a superhero unto yourself. The Biter and her claws, the distinct shapely anatomy, the incredible stories on their faces and the packed details...it's an honor to witness and buy. Honestly, I try to come up with friendly suggestions, but the quality is so damn good and the chemistry amongst you guys keeps finding new ways to hit the spot.

There is a scroll of reasons why this sneak preview makes me grin like a goof. I have this condition of losing composure at dangerously teetering composure. Me and it? We like to play hard to get. Spices the spice, you might say. You weren't kidding about Hailey's sneaky sneakster evasion, uh, forcing fate's hand of coming to collect with interest?? Haha. Perhaps she can't hold back! But I'm smitten to see her try oh so very hard. :rotate:

Thanks so much for the kind words, amigo! I agree entirely about Churin, he's brought these panels (and really the entire series) to life so effectively that it sometimes surprises me. And as for Hailey's sweet attempt to hold back...it's all part of the Biter's game, right? She's been waiting to conquer the brunette vixen for so long that you know she's gonna take her time breaking her. Which for someone like Hailey just gets the Biter in her head even more. The hope at being able to resist and the slow surrender to the inevitable frenzied hysteria.

We're ticklers. We live for this shit. XD

:omg:
Holy freaking darn:typerhappy:
This is such a wonderful teaser:D
If Hailey can hold back? Maybe for some time:D But the Biter knows what to do, and is very good at her work ;)
So Hailey will laugh:D Laugh and much more, this will be one of her most intense moment in her life :lover:
Damn! I cannot wait to see this issue!!!

Hailey's definitely in for an insane trip in this issue. Not only does the Biter have every intention of breaking Hailey into a bawling, bucking fireball of forced arousal....but she has help. Some very special help.

Some serious details will be revealed in issue #6.

I won't spoil them, but I can say I think you'll like them ;-)

Thanks for all your wonderful support, my friend.

This is soooo hot. I can't wait for more! :D

More is coming, my friend. We really appreciate the input, and look forward to sharing more with you!

Thanks again everyone for your input. More Legion is flying your way as we speak.

Watch the sky,

B

LEGION OF BOUNCE #6: Every devil will have her DAY! *New 4/02/14

attachment.php

LEGION OF BOUNCE #6
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

The Nail Biter has won.

Jane and Andi have been tickle tortured to the breaking point, begging for salvation. Every hero in the city is at the Biter's merciless command, the once-mighty villains cackling madly as their crimes face a seemingly-endless ticklish punishment. And Hailey has given herself up in a desperate attempt to rescue her friends, only to be betrayed by the unforgiving Nail Biter.

But in their darkest hour...an unexpected savior might be able to turn the tide.

Join Andi and Jane as they fight the hysterical affections which threaten to drive them MAD! Join the fallen villains as they rise from the ashes of chaos to take vengeance upon their righteous, heroic captors! Join the Nail Biter as she finally FINALLY has the tender vixen, Hailey under her ticklish talons! And join poor Hailey as she struggles to resist the Biter's techniques and the deadly consequences of giving into the ticklish LAUGHTER!

Join. The. Legion.

Every secret will be revealed.

Every crime will be punished.

Every devil will have her DAY!

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover (74+ HOT comic panels)
• Wicked revenge on those pompous HEROES!
• A deadly scene of ticklish DESPERATION!
• Tons of ticklish feet, breasts, underarms, and MORE!
• A triumphant villain REVENGE scenario!
• Erotic tickles, and INTERROGATION sexiness!
• Forced confession tickles, and very NAUGHTY turn-abouts!
• Story and characters by Bandito!
• Illustrated by the talented Churin!

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

$Save$ off of the first three issues of LEGION OF BOUNCE!

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1
LEGION OF BOUNCE #2
LEGION OF BOUNCE #3
LEGION OF BOUNCE #4

(This offer is good until 4/30/14)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of Legion of Bounce #6 below......

Attachments

• LOB06_Cover.jpg
    LOB06_Cover.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • LOB06_Preview.jpg
    LOB06_Preview.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 339
WoWEWoza! Look at the details in that cover with all that action! Yes@mmph! And the sneak peak of the preview page!!! Hailey is really getting it! PUNISHED ahahah -SLYGRIN-

Holy gawd!!!:omg:

With every issue you get better, larger and hotter:typerhappy:
I think, this is the LOB issue with the most tickling inside and I soooooo love it :lover:

All this revenge and payback, all those sexy nacked gals in full action.
All the laughter and tickling... I could read it the whole day and more:typerhappy:

The idea of letting the true power of the Chix out is... it's amazing. I will think about it, when I want to give the Chix the true power... when I meet them one day ;)
Favoirite page???? Hard. Really hard! It was never so difficult to choose, cause there are so many pages I love so much :bubbleheart:
First I thought page 8... cause so many tickling and sexiness is all I want :lover:
But I choose page 13 :lover:
Cause the way Biter licks Hailey...:omg: So great! And how Haley tatas look in panel 1... Churin and Deeto you made me so happy :man:
After the twist at the end was brilliant!!!

I never saw this coming :D Now we now the dark secret... but after the last words of the Biter I really think about, if the other two girls have such a strong dark side too... I have to know that for my wadding night ;)

The last panel shows us, that the shwdown is coming, and I cannot wait to see it. Please, don't let us wait too long, cause I cannot sleep till it is "done"!!!!! :D:D:D

The artworks are amazing, story is fantastic! Hero-Action, Tickling, Sexiness!!! All you can wish for is here :lover:

Thank you soooooo many times for this wonderful master piece :man::woman:

More monkeys!

I don't ever remember seeing a monkey in a tickling comic before, so I'll take what I can get. A rare treat!

Also, great superhero/villain action. LOB is worth every penny!

How does this series keep getting better & better? With a rampaging gorilla on the cover yet?? (Yes, I saw the other animals, esp the rhino, but I find rhinos are more of a Wednesday animal, and today's Friday).

C

Oh yes! yes! Monkeys are clever add-ons! Now I am too curious to see.... Epic already.

WoWEWoza! Look at the details in that cover with all that action! Yes@mmph! And the sneak peak of the preview page!!! Hailey is really getting it! PUNISHED ahahah -SLYGRIN-

Hailey receives the tickling of her life this issue!

I think, this is the LOB issue with the most tickling inside and I soooooo love it :lover:

All the laughter and tickling... I could read it the whole day and more:typerhappy:

The idea of letting the true power of the Chix out is... it's amazing. I will think about it, when I want to give the Chix the true power... when I meet them one day ;)
Favoirite page???? Hard. Really hard! It was never so difficult to choose, cause there are so many pages I love so much :bubbleheart:
First I thought page 8... cause so many tickling and sexiness is all I want :lover:
Cause the way Biter licks Hailey...:omg: So great! And how Haley tatas look in panel 1... Churin and Deeto you made me so happy :man:

I never saw this coming :D Now we now the dark secret... but after the last words of the Biter I really think about, if the other two girls have such a strong dark side too... I have to know that for my wadding night ;)

The last panel shows us, that the shwdown is coming, and I cannot wait to see it. Please, don't let us wait too long, cause I cannot sleep till it is "done"!!!!! :D:D:D

The artworks are amazing, story is fantastic! Hero-Action, Tickling, Sexiness!!! All you can wish for is here :lover:

I'm delighted to hear that we managed to surprise you this issue! As always your generous feedback is greatly appreciated!

More monkeys!

I don't ever remember seeing a monkey in a tickling comic before, so I'll take what I can get. A rare treat!

I'll have you know that we don't monkey around here at MTJ... Er..Uh, I guess we do monkey around little bit :blushes:

Thanks for the feedback bud!

How does this series keep getting better & better? With a rampaging gorilla on the cover yet?? (Yes, I saw the other animals, esp the rhino, but I find rhinos are more of a Wednesday animal, and today's Friday).

C

I'm glad you feel the series keeps getting better and better. That is what we are always shooting for and I think the team is making it happen. Thanks bud!

Oh yes! yes! Monkeys are clever add-ons! Now I am too curious to see.... Epic already.

Were just trying to jump onto the Russell Crowe, Noah's Ark movie bandwagon!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I am speechless! I just finished the Legion of Bounce 6 and have to say, WOW!. Hotness of the girls is truly AMAZING and the Tickling just like I like it, great devices, cute feet, and intense! Outstanding Job!

Thanks so much or the kind words on the cover and free page, FP. Churin and the team kicked so much ass on that cover. It's funny, because the cover is based on an interior panel. When I wrote it I knew that Churin would knock it out of the park. I never would have tried a panel like this in my own style. You have to be a detail-master like Churin to pull it off. And he did.

As for Hailey - the Biter's been waiting to get her nails on her for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. There's no way she's letting that buxom heroine out of her trap without giving her the ULTIMATE punishment. Thanks again for your kind comment for the team.

Thanks so much, Deemon. I truly TRULY appreciate your very generous reviews and kind words.

One of the really cool things about a continuing series like Legion of Bounce is it allows the writer a chance to literally include tickling from start to end. I think that every issue of LOB literally has only one or two non-tickling pages for the entire comic. That can be tough to do if you have to introduce new characters, new plots, new themes, and new settings in every issue. So - thanks for the mention of all the tickle action.

Yeah - you definitely need to be careful when tickling the Bounce Chix for that long and in certain spots - there can be some explosive results. magic alien toe rings sure are mysterious, eh? Keep that in mind for your wedding night. XD

Oh, man - page 8! Love the way Churin represented all of those smug heroines finally getting their come-upins. ;-) And page 13 is one of my favorites too. The action between Hailey and the Biter in this comic...all the naked foot tickling, bare armpit tickling, breast and nipple tickling...etc. It REEEEALLY heated up in this issue for sure. Although I also really love the action too - when the other Chix show up. Something about seeing the three of them together just DOES it for me.

And lastly - thanks so much for the kind encouragement for LOB 7. Production has definitely already begun. The question is: Should the Biter finally see what it's like to be on the other side of the ticklish touches. I know I'm dying to see if the pale villain is as ticklish as she looks. Do you think you could handle it? ;-)

More monkeys!

What monkeys? LMAO. Thanks, Mantis. Appreciate your support very much!

C

Yeah, the gorilla kind of takes the spotlight doesn't he? Thanks so much for the generous support, my friend. Seeing as how I learned to write a script from you.........I can literally say that it's because of folks like you that the Legion of Bounce is possible. Thank you for all that you do for this community. You inspire us to do more, to become better, and to always infuse each production with as much wonderful tickling action as possible. I bask in the light from your brightness. Srsly.

Ha ha ha. You'll have to let me and the team know your thoughts once you've had a chance to go through it all. You're the best, Bohy. I tremendously appreciate your support.

I am speechless! I just finished the Legion of Bounce 6 and have to say, WOW!. Hotness of the girls is truly AMAZING and the Tickling just like I like it, great devices, cute feet, and intense! Outstanding Job!

I feel like the team gets better and better at ticklish feet with every issue - and this one has TONS of ticklish feet. Thanks so much for the kind words. As a master of representing the ticklish female footsie - I take your praise with a great swell of pride for the art team. Thanks and thanks again.

Thank all of you that show up, and show your support via your credit cards. We truly appreciate the support.

Legion of Bounce has published 6 issues in a little over a year. That's a ton of fun and good times that we owe to your patronage.

Issue 7 has begun. Now that Hailey's terrifying secret is out, now that the Biter has won, now that the end is near....what will become of the beautiful tender hotties that we call the Bounce Chix?

In other words.........what we're really asking here is: WILL THE NAIL BITER GET TICKLED?

You guys tell me. ;-)

Thanks for everything,

B

Thanks so much, Deemon. I truly TRULY appreciate your very generous reviews and kind words.

One of the really cool things about a continuing series like Legion of Bounce is it allows the writer a chance to literally include tickling from start to end. I think that every issue of LOB literally has only one or two non-tickling pages for the entire comic. That can be tough to do if you have to introduce new characters, new plots, new themes, and new settings in every issue. So - thanks for the mention of all the tickle action.

Yeah - you definitely need to be careful when tickling the Bounce Chix for that long and in certain spots - there can be some explosive results. magic alien toe rings sure are mysterious, eh? Keep that in mind for your wedding night. XD

Oh, man - page 8! Love the way Churin represented all of those smug heroines finally getting their come-upins. ;-) And page 13 is one of my favorites too. The action between Hailey and the Biter in this comic...all the naked foot tickling, bare armpit tickling, breast and nipple tickling...etc. It REEEEALLY heated up in this issue for sure. Although I also really love the action too - when the other Chix show up. Something about seeing the three of them together just DOES it for me.

And lastly - thanks so much for the kind encouragement for LOB 7. Production has definitely already begun. The question is: Should the Biter finally see what it's like to be on the other side of the ticklish touches. I know I'm dying to see if the pale villain is as ticklish as she looks. Do you think you could handle it? ;-)

I have to take of the ring in the night... or Janey will explode way too often :D
And for your question, my friend!
Hell yes!

I know that the BIter went to a lot of suffering in the novels... but after all she did, she need a biiiiiig and loooooong revenge tickling :lover:
What do we said one time? Tickling without revenge Tickling is not real Tickling ;)

I wanna see her big pale body in sheer hyteria and fanastic pleasure. Lustfull and husky laughter.
Great and sexy tickling... all of her spots :D
The only question is... what will happen after this?
Will the tickling change her mind? Hard question.
And what is, when she didn't have a change of heart? Than we need a reallll good prison ;)

What a smashing complexity and mayhem ART…! I enjoyed every panels of this comic -- the non-stop hyper action and kink goes hand and hand with the SEXY environment Deet has created for the Bounce Chix and the HOT/relentless Nail Biter! There’s so much relevance to the dark twist here…… More of the Jingtwist please…..

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey!!
Have to thank my friend, Bandito for all the great panels full of superhero action, hot tickling scenes and the ever expanding sexy girls cast you wrote for this comic, you’re the Best!! And thank you very much for your MORE than good comments about my artwork, you’re way too generous, B!!

TJDoom, Flamingfog, TickleMantis, Colin and Restif thanks for your kind comments and your support!! We truly appreciate that you take time and write us your thoughts on every new Legion of Bounce comic.

Bohemianne, thanks for the kind comments on art style and execution of character movements. Glad to know you had fun with number 6!! I agree on that Bandito created a full action comic going hand to hand with sexy environment for the Bounce Chix and the villains.. hope you get to see the Jinti in the next issue!!

Deemon-Tickle, if you think this was the one with the most tickling inside, well, wait for 7, my friend!! You can be sure the showdown is coming!!.. thank you for your support since the begining!! YOU ROCK.. you really let us know the exact stuff you like the most about Legion of Bounce and that is very much appreciated. Your feedback means a lot to us!! And thanks for letting us know which page was your favourite and why.. really enjoyed drawing those!!

Dr_Random.. I wanted to thank you very much for your awesome words about exceeding your expectations on LoB 5 and how much you enjoy the story.. hope the same happens on this 6th chapter,!! Thanks for the kind feedback to every member of the LoB team.

Fantasy-Play, hope you got all the issues already, you’re right: Hailey is really getting it in this new issue! Bandito created a superhero universe (superbounceverse?) with the Bounce Chix saving the world from the most wicked ticklers around! Hope you enjoy it!

Careful what you wish for the end of the Nail Biter arc, Amkes.. some of that could come true!! … or all of it!!

We appreciate it when you let us know which character you like the most or the tickle situation you enjoy watching the girls go through or your favourite pages from each issue. You are all very generous, people!!
Hope you all liked the dark twists at the end and we’ll do our best to, like Deemon_Tickle said once, get better, larger and hotter with the coming comics!!
Stay tuned!!
Have a good life,

Churin.

PS: I’m really proud to be part of the team. Duarte, RostoKFX and ChicagoAnnie are great to work with. Thanks a lot for everything Jim and Bandito, you guys ROCK!!

This one has an even sharper imagery then the last. And How very interesting that is who the jingt was and why she was never caught. And I wonder what the other 2 have planned for them to try and push Haily over the edge. I can not wait for the next one...literally. Churin I want to see the ending to this arc. NOW! I very much have enjoyed your art. Good choice Bandito...good choice. Now you both go finish Kidding of course...yeah....kidding...>.>

I have to take of the ring in the night... or Janey will explode way too often :D
And for your question, my friend!
Hell yes!

I know that the BIter went to a lot of suffering in the novels... but after all she did, she need a biiiiiig and loooooong revenge tickling :lover:
What do we said one time? Tickling without revenge Tickling is not real Tickling ;)

I wanna see her big pale body in sheer hyteria and fanastic pleasure. Lustfull and husky laughter.
Great and sexy tickling... all of her spots :D
The only question is... what will happen after this?
Will the tickling change her mind? Hard question.
And what is, when she didn't have a change of heart? Than we need a reallll good prison ;)

Ha ha ha. You will DEFINITELY have to take off the ring every evening. ;-)

Everyone wants to see the poor innocent Nail Biter tickled. What did she ever do? That delicate little flower. XD

Thanks again for all your wonderful input, good buddy.

More Legion of Bounce action is going to come your way before you know it. Churin already sent in the thumbnail sketches for LOB 7.....and they're his usual incredible caliber we've all come to expect. Thank you for being such a wonderful fan and friend.

What a smashing complexity and mayhem ART…! I enjoyed every panels of this comic -- the non-stop hyper action and kink goes hand and hand with the SEXY environment Deet has created for the Bounce Chix and the HOT/relentless Nail Biter! There’s so much relevance to the dark twist here…… More of the Jingtwist please…..

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Awww...Bohy. You're awesome. I'm so very glad you enjoyed LEGION OF BOUNCE 6. Churin and the art team do such a remarkable job of bringing the entire world to life. Churin's attention to detail is beautiful, and the entire production seems to get better with every comic issue. Thanks so much for coming in and giving them some nice feedback!

Hey!!
Have to thank my friend, Bandito for all the great panels full of superhero action, hot tickling scenes and the ever expanding sexy girls cast you wrote for this comic, you’re the Best!! And thank you very much for your MORE than good comments about my artwork, you’re way too generous, B!!

TJDoom, Flamingfog, TickleMantis, Colin and Restif thanks for your kind comments and your support!! We truly appreciate that you take time and write us your thoughts on every new Legion of Bounce comic.

Bohemianne, thanks for the kind comments on art style and execution of character movements. Glad to know you had fun with number 6!! I agree on that Bandito created a full action comic going hand to hand with sexy environment for the Bounce Chix and the villains.. hope you get to see the Jinti in the next issue!!

Deemon-Tickle, if you think this was the one with the most tickling inside, well, wait for 7, my friend!! You can be sure the showdown is coming!!.. thank you for your support since the begining!! YOU ROCK.. you really let us know the exact stuff you like the most about Legion of Bounce and that is very much appreciated. Your feedback means a lot to us!! And thanks for letting us know which page was your favourite and why.. really enjoyed drawing those!!

Dr_Random.. I wanted to thank you very much for your awesome words about exceeding your expectations on LoB 5 and how much you enjoy the story.. hope the same happens on this 6th chapter,!! Thanks for the kind feedback to every member of the LoB team.

Fantasy-Play, hope you got all the issues already, you’re right: Hailey is really getting it in this new issue! Bandito created a superhero universe (superbounceverse?) with the Bounce Chix saving the world from the most wicked ticklers around! Hope you enjoy it!

Careful what you wish for the end of the Nail Biter arc, Amkes.. some of that could come true!! … or all of it!!

We appreciate it when you let us know which character you like the most or the tickle situation you enjoy watching the girls go through or your favourite pages from each issue. You are all very generous, people!!
Hope you all liked the dark twists at the end and we’ll do our best to, like Deemon_Tickle said once, get better, larger and hotter with the coming comics!!
Stay tuned!!
Have a good life,

Churin.

PS: I’m really proud to be part of the team. Duarte, RostoKFX and ChicagoAnnie are great to work with. Thanks a lot for everything Jim and Bandito, you guys ROCK!!

Too generous? Never, my friend. You and the art team are the soul of the LOB world. It's been such a pleasure working with you guys. You continue to make me try to up my game with each new release. And with each new release you make me so proud to be a part of the LOB team.

Thank you so much for all the hard work, sexy action, and sensational effort you bring to every issue!

Now get back to work, LOL.

This one has an even sharper imagery then the last. And How very interesting that is who the jingt was and why she was never caught. And I wonder what the other 2 have planned for them to try and push Haily over the edge. I can not wait for the next one...literally. Churin I want to see the ending to this arc. NOW! I very much have enjoyed your art. Good choice Bandito...good choice. Now you both go finish Kidding of course...yeah....kidding...>.>

I really appreciate that, AE. I agree that Churin and the whole team continues to make each issue sharper, sexier, and more intense. And I'm glad that the Jingti twist was a surprise. It's always hard to tell if an idea like that will work or not. So thanks for the kind words.

And I'm also pretty curious to see what Andi and Jane have in store for Hailey as well. Not to mention the Biter herself. And including the naughty plans our villains have in store for their captured naked squealing heroes. XD

Churin has already started on LOB 7. The final chapter of the arc. And the layouts and everything so far makes it look like LOB 7 is going to be the best issue yet. I promise we'll share it with ya as soon as possible. If you like, I'll even show you a sneak preview or two whenever we have something to share.

Good times. We're going to have some very cool stuff coming your way soon.

Thank you all for your generous patronage and your kind words.

More LOB on the way soon.

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back