• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Anyone Want To Tickle Me On Here?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Hello, I've relatively new, made an account on here earlier in the month. I joined because I was seeking to be tickled by multiple people. I've made post in my area, I've messaged some people individually. Yes, I'm on other sites and I've has success with tickling session on other sites, but I wanted to try new ticklers instead of the same people.

Like, I just feel like maybe you guys are not about that tickling life on here. Seems like a lot of talk, I'm more of an actions guy. Maybe this puts a big ass target on me, bigger than I'd like, but that's fine. My demands are high anyway. I just trying to see if I'm an tickling interest to anyone on here if I should just move on. I mean, I could just not be appealing to to the lers on here, I don't know.

You're free to comment to me on here or PM me, whatever makes you comfortable.

And if I've irked some of you with this, good. What're you going to do about it?

Last edited:
You just joined a website for what appears to be two weeks, and are pissed off that strangers haven't crowded towards you jumping at the chance to tickle you.

Lol, thanks actually. I knew something was wrong. I had a moment, lol.

Should probably include where you’re from, pics. Just saying you’re available and want it isn’t enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have those, I thought, SoleOfCrota. Are they not visible? I might have messed up the settings.

Hmm. Perhaps you should do what you presumed in the first place and "move one".

Best of luck to you my friend.
I'm all over the net in various sites with one username, and to date, no luck. I hope somebody somewhere gets to find what they are looking for.

Hmm. Perhaps you should do what you presumed in the first place and "move one".

Yeah, I'm in total agreement with you pac.

Probably best to "move one", can't see your arrogance going down well here, to be honest

Hey OP. You seem like a blunt person so I will treat you with the same courtesy and just speak plainly. I see a number of reasons why things are not working out for you, so I'll just list them all:

1. No patience & unreasonable expectations
You have been here how long exactly? A couple of weeks? That's not a lot of time to arrange something as specific as you seem to have in mind. Sure, you can find male 'lers around here as easily as you can find drunks in a tavern, but male 'lers looking for a male 'lee? I think you can shave off 80-90% of that population right there. You are also only looking for this locally, which means you can shave off another 90% of people I'm sure. On top of that you want it to be a group thing, which might make even more people hesitant; either because they prefer 1-on-1 or because they are uncomfortable around that many strangers. Or both. Also, they don't know you, which brings us to our next point...

2. Who the shit are you, anyway?
I took the time reading through your forum posts. I learned a few things about your tickling preferences but I learnt absolutely nothing about you. For all I know you are some kind of murder-hobo looking to get the jump on me to take my kidneys. Technically since this place is a forum, it has more of a social dimension than any of the other sites you may have frequented. But even so, regardless of the website, you need to put yourself out there. Describing yourself as "social" as I believe you said in your intro thread doesn't tell me anything. You might as well have said "I like music" or "I eat food". I mean cool, but who doesn't? There's nothing there to help me get a good feeling about you. Quite the opposite, because in fact...

3. Attitude
Honestly? You need to think about how you word things. Sweeping statements like "you all seem like a lot of talk" won't make you any friends. You had the same attitude in your thread in the "personals" section as well. Just speaking for myself, sentences like "I have high expectations", "I will only accept..." and "don't waste anyone's time for you to flake at the last minute" are all statements that will make me roll my eyes and wonder who raised you. I don't know how aware you are of this attitude yourself, but I would advice you to try and be more self-aware and to try and reflect over how you choose to express yourself. Much better options to the quotes listed above could have been: "I am looking for something very specific", "I am not interested in..." and "Please be serious".

Now, after all I just said this might surprise you, but I disagree with the people telling you to move on to another site. If you can meet people elsewhere then good for you, but I would honestly ask you to look at this as an opportunity for self-improvement. You are not a bad person, because there's no such thing. You just have some bad habits/attitudes that you need to work on, but don't let them define you. Stick around, practice patience, and try to open up more when you socialize, and I am quite confident that you'll be able to find what you're looking for here. And if not? At least you got to grow as a person, and that is a gift you will take with you for the rest of your life.

Either way good luck to you, no matter what you choose to do.

Hey OP. You seem like a blunt person so I will treat you with the same courtesy and just speak plainly. I see a number of reasons why things are not working out for you, so I'll just list them all:

1. No patience & unreasonable expectations
You have been here how long exactly? A couple of weeks? That's not a lot of time to arrange something as specific as you seem to have in mind. Sure, you can find male 'lers around here as easily as you can find drunks in a tavern, but male 'lers looking for a male 'lee? I think you can shave off 80-90% of that population right there. You are also only looking for this locally, which means you can shave off another 90% of people I'm sure. On top of that you want it to be a group thing, which might make even more people hesitant; either because they prefer 1-on-1 or because they are uncomfortable around that many strangers. Or both. Also, they don't know you, which brings us to our next point...

2. Who the shit are you, anyway?
I took the time reading through your forum posts. I learned a few things about your tickling preferences but I learnt absolutely nothing about you. For all I know you are some kind of murder-hobo looking to get the jump on me to take my kidneys. Technically since this place is a forum, it has more of a social dimension than any of the other sites you may have frequented. But even so, regardless of the website, you need to put yourself out there. Describing yourself as "social" as I believe you said in your intro thread doesn't tell me anything. You might as well have said "I like music" or "I eat food". I mean cool, but who doesn't? There's nothing there to help me get a good feeling about you. Quite the opposite, because in fact...

3. Attitude
Honestly? You need to think about how you word things. Sweeping statements like "you all seem like a lot of talk" won't make you any friends. You had the same attitude in your thread in the "personals" section as well. Just speaking for myself, sentences like "I have high expectations", "I will only accept..." and "don't waste anyone's time for you to flake at the last minute" are all statements that will make me roll my eyes and wonder who raised you. I don't know how aware you are of this attitude yourself, but I would advice you to try and be more self-aware and to try and reflect over how you choose to express yourself. Much better options to the quotes listed above could have been: "I am looking for something very specific", "I am not interested in..." and "Please be serious".

Now, after all I just said this might surprise you, but I disagree with the people telling you to move on to another site. If you can meet people elsewhere then good for you, but I would honestly ask you to look at this as an opportunity for self-improvement. You are not a bad person, because there's no such thing. You just have some bad habits/attitudes that you need to work on, but don't let them define you. Stick around, practice patience, and try to open up more when you socialize, and I am quite confident that you'll be able to find what you're looking for here. And if not? At least you got to grow as a person, and that is a gift you will take with you for the rest of your life.

Either way good luck to you, no matter what you choose to do.

This is the best advice I have seen on the site in a while.

Meh, I think tickling is like other forms of sexual gratification. Some of us are thirsty as fuck, while other lucky bastards get whatever they want, easy peasy.

At least there’s the option to pay for it, if all else fails.

Not sure what "being lucky" has to do with it?

Sure, at the end of the day everything in life is a number's game, and chance plays a part in everything. I'll grant you that. But to even be able to play that number's game in the first place you'll need some basic social competence. To explain it away with "some people are just lucky bastards" I think is a little bit too convenient, and it runs the risk of becoming an excuse to not introspect and look at what actual changes you might need to make in order to get where you want to be. :)

But how would you know what changes he has made or is trying to make. For some of us things just aren't always that easy. Some of it is not being as charismatic as some, location, and other factors. Don't discredit other people's feelings when we don't know their their story in regards to acting on their fetish. That makes you sound like the other guy a little. No disrespect to you but that's how it sounds.

No offense taken. I think I either made a poor job of getting my point across, or we both read very different things into the post I was responding to.

What I saw was someone giving an "easy answer" as an alternative explanation for the OP to take on board - admittedly more comforting, but (at least in my opinion) dead wrong and very unhelpful in regards to the OP's predicament. That's how I chose to respond to it.

It's always easier to blame your lot in life, or to blame other people, than to take a good look at yourself. But it's completely unhelpful and won't get you anywhere. It's the same exact tactic that "Nice Guys" use, which should frankly tell you all that you need to know. Sure, maybe other people ARE more lucky, but that doesn't make you helpless. You are not a victim of your circumstance unless you choose to be. Everyone has light inside of them, and everyone has the potential to change and to grow; to be better today than they were yesterday.

But yes, like you said, making productive changes is not always easy. But that fact should not be mistaken for a "reason" to give up. I used to be a really shitty person; I was extremely insecure, I used to wallow in self-pity like it was a drug, and I blamed everything on others when things didn't work out for me. If you look through my post history here on these boards even, from back in the day, I'm sure you will find plenty of evidence for this.

Then I started to work on myself. It has taken me the good part of a decade, and frankly, it wasn't until like a year ago that I started to really see any noticeable changes. That might sound very discouraging, but it's not because I was "unlucky" in the slightest - I had plenty of chances to grow and mature before then. I just squandered them.

The OP has a golden opportunity for growth right now, and I don't want him to squander his. And frankly, that's why I'm taking the time to write all this shit out.

The worst thing he can do right now is to get comfortable and blame factors that are "out of his control". You mention Charisma and Location as potential difficulties. Those are exactly the issues I addressed in my initial post. Realizing you are in a location where you are quite "lonely" means you need to practice patience, like I said, and not get annoyed three weeks in because you haven't found what you were looking for. Struggling with your charisma means you need to look at your general attitude and how you choose to be around others. It might be difficult. It might take a while. But that brings us back to point 1: Patience!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back