• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Eoh 1: Maika Tickles Kasumi's Feet In Stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #1 of LAST LAUGH EOH, starring new models Kasumi and Maika.

A few people may remember an old thread that I posted a few years ago asking for opinions about a shoot that I felt was somewhat disappointing but possibly still worth releasing. Some people thought there was no harm in offering it for sale, while others seemed to feel that it would destroy The Last Laugh's reputation or something. Well, for better of worse, here's the first part.

For what it's worth, I now feel this one isn't too bad. Not perfect by any means, but good enough to make me wonder why I was originally so unsure about its worth in the past. If anything, I think it might be somewhat better than my previous release, Last Laugh Ger, and I didn't use to have much of an issue with the Ger footage. Then again, I guess it's normal for my opinion to change after actively working on the footage a few years later.

I think that, when posting the old thread I mentioned, I wasn't concerned about the first ticklee (Kasumi) as much as I was about the second one (Maika). Indeed, while the latter was ticklish and physically reactive, her verbal reactions were rather low-key, with very little actual laughter. I don't know how people will react to her scene. I guess we'll see when I release it.

KASUMI: 20, 5'6", size 7.5
MAIKA: 19, 5'8", size 8

A pair of socked feet are sticking out of the stocks. We zoom out to reveal their owner, Kasumi, awaiting her fate. Maika sits next to the stocks and asks Kasumi (in French) if she's ready. The latter replies (also in French) that she doesn't know. I guess it doesn't really matter. Kasumi's socks are quickly dealt with and Maika tickle her friend's feet for a few moments, giving her a little taste of what's coming to her.

After about 40 seconds the scene cuts and we skip ahead a few minutes. Kasumi's big toes have been pulled back with leather cuffs. Maika produces a red feather, which turns out to be fairly effective on Kasumi. She mostly focuses on the toes, as they seem to be Kasumi's weak spots. But she's more than capable of using her other hand to gently tease the soles at the same time. After about 6 minutes, Maika comments on how Kasumi is damaging her feather. It does look pretty banged up and will probably won't get to see another shoot. But that's quite alright, it did its job and did it well.

As the last third of the scene begins, Maika clicks on an electric toothbrush and goes straight for the toes. As before, her other hand complements her main tool by lightly tickling the soles. It's not super obvious, but I think Kasumi's reactions are just a tad more intense overall than during the previous segment. I guess her toes might be slightly more sensitive to being scrubbed and vibrated than to being feathered.

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22977073">LAST LAUGH EOH 1 PREVIEW</a></font>

Attachments

• lleoh1.jpg
    lleoh1.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 711
  • kasumi_maika.jpg
    kasumi_maika.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 610
Cool, another model with an adorable laugh. The tickler is cute as hell too and has really nice feet, will we get to see her take a ride in the stocks?

Cool, another model with an adorable laugh. The tickler is cute as hell too and has really nice feet, will we get to see her take a ride in the stocks?

Yes, in the next clip. But as I mentioned in the original post, she doesn't really laugh much. I mean, she definitely reacts in a ticklish ways, but not much verbally. I do agree that she's a cutie, though.

Heh! I expected you'd be pleased to see this one. I'm curious to read your impressions of the second clip (with Maika as the ticklee) when I release it. I mean, she's the main reason why I posted the old thread I mentioned earlier, which I believe you're familiar with.

I really like it! Her laugh is very nice and natural and the tickler does a great job focusing on the toes and seems skilled at it so good job here:)

I absolutely love both clips that make up the 'Eoh' video, Francois.

There's great chemistry between Kasumi and Maika, and they're clearly having a blast tickling each other's feet! The sock removal at the start of each video is excellent, as well.

Whilst I agree that Maika's reactions are slightly restrained (she comes across as slightly shy, in fact) it's obvious that she's ticklish and her feet are beautiful, too.

Overall, it's a superb addition to your collection of videos. I bought both instalments and would definitely recommend them!

:feets::tickle:

I absolutely love both clips that make up the 'Eoh' video, Francois.

There's great chemistry between Kasumi and Maika, and they're clearly having a blast tickling each other's feet! The sock removal at the start of each video is excellent, as well.

Whilst I agree that Maika's reactions are slightly restrained (she comes across as slightly shy, in fact) it's obvious that she's ticklish and her feet are beautiful, too.

Overall, it's a superb addition to your collection of videos. I bought both instalments and would definitely recommend them!

I'm very pleased that you enjoy the series. There was a time when I wasn't sure I would release the footage at all. I felt that the models' reactions weren't good enough. I eventually realized that Kasumi wasn't a bad ticklee after all, but I still thought that Maika's reactions were too mild. In the end, though, I decided that Maika was lovely enough and had nice enough feet that it would be a waste not to use her footage, if only as a kind of foot fetish clips with some light tickling. Not to mention that chemistry between the models, as you say. The clip might not be to everyone's taste (then again, which clip is?), but it's nice to know that some people appreciate it. Thank you for your feedback.

Shame! I really think it´s a pretty good video. Even the least ticklish girl is very entertaining (plus, love the green polish).

Will we see any new Last Laugh on 2023?

Shame! I really think it´s a pretty good video. Even the least ticklish girl is very entertaining (plus, love the green polish).

Will we see any new Last Laugh on 2023?

I'm not sure. Possibly. I have plenty of unrelased material left. But I'm afraid I'm suffering from a bad case of procrastination and lack of motivation. Let's just say that I have other things on my mind right now. Hopefully I'll feel more inspired in the not-too-distant future.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back