• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi got a question

Too much story is bad, too little ticklin' is bad.
And more detail; "she tickled the armpit" - no. "She stroked around the edge of the armpit with prickly toothbrush bristles, so slowly you could barely see it move" - good.

It's incredibly subjective to the tastes of the reader. But personally, I have found that if you take the time to establish a good dynamic between the lee and ler and you are fairly descriptive, people will want to read it. And TKL_M28_LI_NY is absolutely right when it comes to descriptions.

To add to what Peter said; having at least some semblance of a plot beyond so-and-so gets tickled adds a lot. Taking the time to have a little build up, a little context, is practically essential to a tickling story. Unlike with art and videos where the goods are often immediately apparent, stories don't (usually) benefit from jumping straight into the action. Create a bit of tension, show some motive, let your readers learn a thing or two about the character(s). Personally I like to see that in art and videos too, but I digress.

Getting people invested in your plot and characters will bring your work up a level and enable your readers to feel things they wouldn't otherwise. Mary can wake up tied to a bed and get tickled by a masked man and it can be fun, but it'll be a whole lot more interesting if we learn a bit about Mary first.

Good luck! :D

I'm a newbie writer when come about tickling stories , but I guess a bit of background and description about lee/ler will be nice, also the dynamic between the two, and don't be ''lazy'' with descriptions.

Hi what makes a good story and what makes a dull and boring one

I agree with the other comments on this thread. One more detail which I personally consider important: I feel it's essential to spell out the ticklee's laughter in words, to actually write, "Heeeheeeee" and "HAHAHAHA," etc., and not only say things like, "Jessica was laughing wildly." There's nothing wrong with ALSO having sentences like that one (on the contrary), but if there's no laughter written out, I feel something basic is missing.

Good luck!

ddd

This is definitely a ‘what works for you’ question. As you can see, everyone has a different idea of what makes a story good, which is why there are so many different and good stories. Each story can be good for a different reason. Example: Some people like it when there are dubious amounts of hahaha sentences, and others don’t. Some people like it when it is foot focus and others want more belly, armpits or other areas. Some people like it to be erotic, and others do not.

What you write about can make a HUGE difference. Whether you write /m or /f will change your audience. And it will change which people will enjoy or will not enjoy your story.

Though, people will judge based on just the content of what your story is, which is a REALLY big factor. There are somethings that most people can agree on. Usually, if you can improve how you utilize the English language then you’ll get more readers. Example is having good grammar or making the least spelling mistakes you can.

The second is making sure to fully immerse your reader in WHATEVER content you write. The more immersive, the more people will enjoy it. Again, how you use words to immerse your readers in the story will make for a better story. If the action is tense, and the characters heart is beating. So to will the readers. If the character is turned on and the reader can feel the hot, amazing erotic action, so to will the reader be turned on (if they enjoy that content).

The third is writing what you yourself would like and making every piece of the story work for you. Now, this is third, because it goes with content. But it is a huge factor in how you build your story. It also goes hand in hand with number two and number one. Because in truth, the more factors you have going for you and working together in your story, the better the story. How you work the pieces of the puzzle can make a story better.

Don’t get me wrong, building plot and characters are factors in a story and play big roles just like what content there is. But they are all pieces. I’ve seen great stories where the author never described a single character. I’ve seen people not like a story because there was WAY to much detail and it made it to hard to imagine what was happening. I’ve seen good stories with no background. And I’m seen good stories with so much background it was like I lived with the character. But these thing do or do not just make a good story. They are things that are or are not used to make a better story. The reason this is a hard question to answer is because there are MANY MANY ways to write a good story. So it is hard to really define what is and isn’t a good story. And who you ask can tel you something totally different. The same can be said for so many things.

To make it simple. A good story is what makes you happy (you know I mean ;)). Everyone will have an opinion on what a good story is based on what they like. If they like /m, trust me they want that guy to be the most ticklish dude. Just like how /f want her to be the most ticklish chick out there. Anyone who likes nylons thinks that is what makes a person’s foot the most ticklish and people who like bare feet think it being bare is what will make that foot the most ticklish. CAUSE that’s what they like. It is all OPINION. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy what they like.

It’s why I’m down to write ALL types of fun tickle stories. I want them to be fun. I want them to be sexy. I want the person be tickling to laugh until they can’t stand it.

So what makes a good story. Simple. A good story is fun. And includes tickling ;)

OK thanks could you guys have a look I've done first part I'm on part2 now thanks

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back