• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A dream come true... SINSations in Leather in Chicago

TickleChgo

Verified
Well, I was not going to post about what went down at SINSations in Leather this last weekend for fear of being accused of bragging, but I've received a couple of requests for a description of what took place. In short, it was amazing - a tickler's dream come true.

So, to set the stage, SINSations in Leather is a weekend long BDSM convention in Chicago. About 350 people attended and it takes place in a large convention hotel. Like NEST, all of the classes, play areas, vendors, etc. are all in the hotel’s meeting/conference space.

As I mentioned, tickling was featured as one of the kinks for the TAPAS session on Saturday afternoon. TAPAS is sort of a fetish smorgasbord in that there are various stations set up around a large room, and each station features a different kink, such as spanking, needle play, waxing, knife play, etc.

Yours truly was in charge of the Tickling station, assisted by Mrs. TC. We had a large, low padded table to work with.

When the TAPAS event started, it took a few minutes for one of the BDSM folks to get up the nerve to try it but after that, I had a steady stream of victims. I am not kidding when I say I literally lost count of how many women I strapped down & tickled!?! :wow: I estimate that in the hour and a quarter that TAPAS lasted I must have tickled about 10 - 12 women. A couple were clothed, many were topless, many were in just panties, and several were naked. I used various implements on them - feathers, hummingbird flossers, hair brushes, SoniCare toothbrush, a Fukuoko glove and, of course, my fingers.

The reactions were varied - some tried in vain to hold in the laughter, but I eventually broke them. One lady kept complaining to her partner that she was mad at her for convincing her to do it but it was turning her on! And, one lady, well, she was having some type of waves rocking through her as I tickled... After we let them up, though, they all said that they liked the experience.

I had the time of my life and I think I made a few tickling converts that day...

I'm glad it went so well TC!!!

That is great, I just want to know how you got over your shyness?! :bump:

The real question is......which shirt did you wear?

Rob

That is absolutely awesome! I hope to one day do something like that at Frolicon in Atlanta!

Completely cool! AND it's all right to brag about it! :D

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to hear all about it. Just another reason to look forward to Nest.
SC

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back