• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any country use Tickling as a method of death penalty?

Last I heard, it is still used in Davesylvania and Davemanistan.:D

Don't forget these other fine nations and cities:

Davestown
Davesburg
Dave's Crossing
Dave Creek
Dave City
Davetonia
The Bound States of Dave
Daveland
Lower East Dave
North Dave
South Dave
and of course, the Peoples Republic of Dave.

- DFT :D

Not to dampen anyone's fantasies, but please consider that capital punishment, at least here in the U.S., is overwhelmingly meted out to men, to the point where it's always big news when a woman is executed. I assume the same is true for other countries. However, if thinking about big tattooed guys being tickled to death is your thing, knock yourself out! :cool:

Even if it was, it would take a while to tickle someone to death...right? :devil:

I read somewhere, long ago, that during the Salem Witch trials that they would secure a "witch" to a board, dip her head in water and tickle her. She would be laughing under the water and would eventually drown. I.E. Tickled to Death?

I don't know if that was true or just a story but I remember reading it.

QB,

I killed off a tickle victim in my Crow part 4 story in the same fashion. Maybe that's where you think you may have read it form in a tickle story.

-DFT

Could be DFT. Thanks but I'm sure I read it long ago somewhere else as well.

hmmmmmm... Boy, I guess I'm just having a senior moment again! LOL

No Way

Its too cruel!!! And yet I like it.......:devil:

IF tickling were used as a death penalty, I would definatly apply to the board of corrections.:devil:

Unfortunatly it is not here in the USA at least. However it still may be used as corporal punishment somewhere on this molton rock of a planet we call earth.:D :firedevil

TTD

Can you actually tickle someone to death?

I have heard supposed accounts of the Romans using it and I've heard the Salem Witch trial stuff as well, but can you actually tickle a healthy person to death? Would it take hours or days or weeks? Or is it all heresay? Anyone with any knowledge about this? I have always been curious as to whether or not it is actually possible.

I read somewhere that a man tickled I believe 2 women to death. I think into heart attacks... Honestly I might have my facts mixed up, but im pretty sure that I did read that. I can't be sure if what the page said was accurate though. lol hope that helps! :)

Death by tickling

I'm no expert, but I would think it's impossible to tickle a healthy person to death. The ticklee would probably pass out, before any serious damage was done.

I agree. A healthy person would faint before dying. A person would have to have a heart condition or being getting to a point in life where they could experience a heart attack from well from like going out and jogging or somthing.

Confused as ever!

I just can not work you mods out! How is it this thread is acceptable while some of my Brit double entendres get hacked so readily? ( I do not advocate pulling this thread by the way)

This actually happened!

About a hundred years ago, this actually happened in a small village near Salzburg (Austria). I tracked it down by looking up dozens of old ledgers, until I finally found the documents of the Salzburg Crime Court. Two weeks later, I found his grave in a small village cemetery, with the inscription: "Hanged because he murdered two women by tickling them until death". I even took a photo of the gravestone, but it has gone lost in one of my numerous moves. :scared:

Hal looks like what you says match what I read... Maybe it is True?

Flame thrower

Is this thread any better or worse than one about minors?

I would have to say no, red indian.
This is more of a fantasy thread, while tickling minors could happen at any time :D :D

Red, this ain't past the rules. No rules say that you can't bring up topics that are appetite killers.

It does squick me as much as you, though.

Folks, if you read about the neurological aspects of tickling and it's responses, you find that it does have aspect beyond our personal control. All it takes is someone fearful enough of this, or epileptic (sp?), or asthmatic, etc., to have one DEAD person, when pushed too far.

Keep in mind that there are several incidences of children dyin' from running during PE, from asthma, heart trouble, strokes, etc.

And people wonder why I ask so many questions on my questionairres...

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back