• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpet or Tile?

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
This is actually a unisex question!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!

So..

Carpet..

Or..

Tile?

neither i like hard wood floors but if it came down to it and i had to choose i would choose tiles

Cracking skulls is better on tile.

Wait...better on carpet...the blood stains better that way.

I'm confused now.

Cracking skulls is better on tile.

Wait...better on carpet...the blood stains better that way.

I'm confused now.

Everything about that post I took wrong... :blaugh:

So, you have carpet.

Ko!

Flock: :Kiss2:

Tiles. They feel cooler, and are easier to clean...

Wow! Brandin and I were just having a conversation about this yesterday. I personally like tile for kitchens and bathrooms, carpet for bedrooms and hardwood floors for everything else. What can I say? I like variety.

I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but Crys was you asking which is best on the knees/back when getting it on?

(Bugger if I got that wrong) :blaugh:

If that's the case, every single response to this thread is hilarious!

I have the original wooden floorboards. They're 100 years old. I sanded and varnished them with my own hands. I'm so proud.

But if I didn't have them, tiles. I hate carpet.

Ok, here's the deal.....

I would definitely rather fuck on carpet....especially after a long tickling session. The carpet gives you a little more padding to be able to truly go to town, and it can also give you some traction to pin someone for a good tickling or maybe even some added sensation against the softer parts when takin' her home.

Of course, the carpet should not be thick enough to absorb the complete blow from slamming someone into the floor.

Then again....cold tile CAN have a couple of advantages.

But...that's just me.

I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but Crys was you asking which is best on the knees/back when getting it on?

(Bugger if I got that wrong) :blaugh:

Welllllll....

It does have to do with sex...

but not the act of...

;)

Think...........lower.

:blaugh:

HowDoYouLikeYourPussy.jpg

I usually prefer hardwood floors to carpet or tile. But I think most tile is kind of unattractive. That said, a lot of carpeting is too.

Wow! Brandin and I were just having a conversation about this yesterday. I personally like tile for kitchens and bathrooms, carpet for bedrooms and hardwood floors for everything else. What can I say? I like variety.

*grimace* Hardwood for living rooms...gah, I dunno about that one, babe... :ermm:

Unless it's a mosaic of some sort.

Now THAT would be swellish. ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back