• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpet or Tile?

I didn't read everything here but did anyone ask which room ? Thats a very important factor like carpet in the kitchen is crazy. I do floors and what kind of tile vinyl or ceramic. most important what room

I prefer tile in rooms both upstairs and downstairs.

And, call me crazy, but it's always been a desire to be in a house with a carpeted roof.

I prefer tile in rooms both upstairs and downstairs.

And, call me crazy, but it's always been a desire to be in a house with a carpeted roof.

astro turf on the roof guy lol and I agree I do all tile work so I always say tile but carpet is nice and I do lay it but not as a profession my back is not good enough anymore but tile is a snap and I am very good putting it down.

astro turf on the roof guy lol and I agree I do all tile work so I always say tile but carpet is nice and I do lay it but not as a profession my back is not good enough anymore but tile is a snap and I am very good putting it down.

Tile is more fun to lay than carpet.

Though I've hurt my back recently, and I find it difficult to get up when I'm laying it.

Last edited:

Tile is more fun to lay then carpet.

Though I've hurt my back recently, and I find it difficult to get up when I'm laying it.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Well, when it comes to carpets or tiles this is much more relevant:

jailbait2.jpg

chris%20hansen.jpg

LOL :neenerneener:

The fact that this thread is filled with so many sexual innuendos is making me so happy right now. :hello:

I'm goin' with tile. However, a welcome mat can be quite inviting, too.

I have not stopped laughing since I entered this thread.
That said, tile ftw. XD

Well, normally a thick wooly carpet encourages women to walk barefoot. I wonder if the same thing goes for these carpets. :D

I spent good money to put down dove-white shag carpeting in my room.

Tile is nice if you want something sturdy, but I am a creature of comfort and nice carpeting is for me.

You can absolutely tell who read through the thread somewhat before replying and who didn't LOL Fuckin hilarious. ILY Jo :bubbleheart:

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back