• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eris' long size 11 feet tickled in stocks (FF/F, preview #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #1 of my latest series, LAST LAUGH SHIN. It stars a trio of models: Eris, Jasmine and Faith.

"The first scene of this shoot starts rather abruptly, with Eris locked in stocks and already getting her long size 11 socked feet tickled by Jasmine. The left sock comes off very quickly, revealing that Eris is wearing leggings with stirrups that wrap around her arches. But not to worry, there isn't much surface area of her sole that remains covered. Things are already fairly tortuous for her as it is, but after a minute Jasmine calls in some reinforcements. She's joined by Faith, who has previously appeared in Last Laugh Qoph and who is more than happy to lend a hand for a second time. Before long, Eris' right foot is exposed, and not surprisingly, getting it from two ticklers at a time makes things even worse for her (but loads of fun for Faith and Jasmine). After a while she blurts out: "Ok! Ok! Ok! Uncle! Uncle! I really mean it! Please please please!..." Unfortunately for her, the girls aren't impressed, figuring she can take more, so they continue for close to a minute before they finally give her a break. But not for too long… (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

As long as I'm here...

Some time ago I realized that some of my older titles don't have "full video" clip versions, which allow one to buy an entire series for cheaper than buying all the individual clips. I've started correcting that oversight. So far, the new repackaged clips for LAST LAUGH ALPHA, BETA and GAMMA are available on the first page of my clip store, with more coming in the near future. I've attached the old previews in case some people haven't seen them before (they're only 320x240, but the actual clips are 640x480).

At the same time, I'm updating the original clips (the individual scenes), making them 640x480 in size to match my more recent clips. I've put these at the end of my catalog, where the originals used to be.

Please bear in mind that these videos are the first ones I made, several years ago. So the picture quality of some of them, namely LAST LAUGH ALPHA and BETA, is acceptable but not great. Mind you, my recent videos aren't perfect either, and I still make mistakes on a regular basis, but you know what I mean. Still, I think these are fun videos nonetheless.

Last edited:
Size 11 , eh? A guy could get used to that. :xpulcy:

Looks good , Francois ... thanks for posting.

Some time ago I realized that some of my older titles don't have "full video" clip versions, which allow one to buy an entire series for cheaper than buying all the individual clips. I've started correcting that oversight. So far, the new repackaged clips for LAST LAUGH ALPHA, BETA and GAMMA are available on the first page of my clip store, with more coming in the near future. I've attached the old previews in case some people haven't seen them before (they're only 320x240, but the actual clips are 640x480).

At the same time, I'm updating the original clips (the individual scenes), making them 640x480 in size to match my more recent clips. I've put these at the end of my catalog, where the originals used to be.

Please bear in mind that these videos are the first ones I made, several years ago. So the picture quality of some of them, namely LAST LAUGH ALPHA and BETA, is acceptable but not great. Mind you, my recent videos aren't perfect either, and I still make mistakes on a regular basis, but you know what I mean. Still, I think these are fun videos nonetheless.

Suggestion, Francois....you might want to think about creating a new thread with this information about the older clips. Sometimes we dont scroll down to the other posts in the thread, and some may miss information in posts below the OP initial post. I have your 3 older movies, and enjoyed them.

and thanks for the new sample clip :)

Cool, another ticklish amazon.

At 5'10", I'm not sure Eris quite qualifies as an "amazon". Certainly not like Anness from my previous video. But she does have size 11 feet, so I kinda see what you mean.

Suggestion, Francois....you might want to think about creating a new thread with this information about the older clips. Sometimes we dont scroll down to the other posts in the thread, and some may miss information in posts below the OP initial post.

Normally I would prefer to do it that way, but I figure that, considering how crowded this forum already is with tons of new previews, some people might not be thrilled about threads dedicated to old repackaged material pushing the newer stuff down the thread list. I couldn't blame other producers, for instance, for being annoyed by this. So I prefer to play it safe and announce re-releases of my older material within threads for my new videos. Such threads are easier to justify.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

loved the upper body tickling for sure!!!! great stufffff.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back