• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

....wow

karategirl18

TMF Expert
I couldn't believe how much fun i had at NEST this year...It was amazing beyond words, and it wildly exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so freakin awesome!!!! :bounce:

P.S. and for the people that went home with bruises from ler'ing me, i am sorry...........NOT! :p

Last edited:
It was great meeting you and hope to see you at future gatherings. :)

"Your armrest" :D

It was a great pleasure meeting you Karategirl!

I couldn't believe how much fun i had at NEST this year...It was amazing beyond words, and it wildly exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so freakin awesome!!!! :bounce:

P.S. and for the people that went home with bruises from ler'ing me, i am sorry...........NOT! :p

I might have bruises if you werent head butting me in the top of my head... lol

It was awesome hanging with you. And maybe next time you wont be too scared to roll with me a little... heh.

i'll be honest, i got a little nervous when you grabbed my wrist on sunday, but other than that it was great to meet you, just tell everyone the bruises are just 'marks of affection' d= (^_^)z

We didn't really get to chat much but you seemed pretty awesome. Seriously you rock as a lee! :)

it was great to meet you, you held up like no others I have seen!

Yer a delicate and petite flower, darlin'. Was most amusin' t'watch you thrash. :)

There were few people I saw at NEST having more fun than you. :) So great to meet you.

Was awesome to meet you. :) I heard you were quite the asskicker. :D

Was awesome to meet you. :) I heard you were quite the asskicker. :D

More of a ballskicker :p

Your laughter was the first I heard at NEST. As soon as I got to my room, I heard you next door. I went in and not two minutes had gone by when Avenger grabbed my arm and had me join in on the fun. So, you popped my NEST cherry, so to speak. :)

The girl is human HEROIN! My fingers are still flying off on their own looking for her and I'm getting random-poke-withdrawl!

Loved meeting you!!! My Sonic Scrubber misses you too :) it told me so.

Missing you already, take care and keep in touch sweetie!!

Rob

It was great meeting you! Thanks for all the ass kicking instructions ^^

You were simply awesome, Karategirl. I will never forget the sight of the sturdy wooden suspension frame bending at its joints as you thrashed while being tickled. :eek:

Hey! How's the neck ;)
Glad to see you made it home ok!
It was great meeting you.

^I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.^:evilha:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back