• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2009 thread (again)

Snail Shell

Verified
Team Canada got home all safe and sound yesterday, ending around 11:15pm. Aside from a little car sickness, the trip was uneventful and straightforward, for which I'm very thankful. :D

Words:

LeeAllure - You made me feel welcome in this community and you know how much that means to me. You put on an amazing event and for that, and all else, thank you.

Bella - You're my bi-weekly dose of reality meds that reminds me what common sense feels like. Gimme a shout to return the favour some time. ;)

DVNC and Penny Lane - I'm still trying to grow out my goatee and sideburns. lol Glad you enjoyed the movie. Can't wait to see you again.

MTP Jeff - Great to FINALLY get some time to chat with you one-on-one man.

Team Canada - You guys made my trip. It was great watching you all grow from shy-ass newbies into fully-fledged Canadians (or some shite). Can't wait for the next munch!

Venray and Raya - Always fun with you two.

Bride and Starwolffe - You're awesome. And you shouldn't have. Really. :flatstare:

Viper GTS and Sapphire Rose - Can we let the assless chaps thing die now? Please?

Kretelis and IrishGirl - Miss you two so much. I can't wait to hear from you guys again.

Libertine and KittenToes - Loved seeing you again. Dudley DoRight can't exist without Snidely Whiplash.

Music and Chaneda - Wish I had a chance to talk to you more. Always next time.

TickleChgo - We've already got ideas for next year. Thanks for letting me take part again this year.

Tortuga - Way to cause a raucous in the middle of the lobby like that. What set you off? ;) Love you!

BrightEyes - Canada may be a bunch of Frostbacks, but we WIN!

CrystalLight - The dress looked great hun. We need to chat more next time. :)

Euphoricy - I'm glad I'm comfortable. lol

Mammers - Don't get too attached to Grumpy Bear. He's not yours yet. ;)

Tamia - You're the babe to end all babes. Love you!

Karategirl - My jaw still hurts... Love you to pieces, but remember, we have unfinished business. ;)

Fire Guardian - You're amazing and way too much fun. Can't wait to see you again!

Amnesiac - You're a well-respected man, man. It was great to see you so happy after your session after the talent show.

Capnmad - Had an awesome time wrecking FireGuardian with you. All the best man. :D

EcEu - Keep smilin' man. Love the piece in the pamphlet.

BagelFather - I'd love to hear more about that project man. Let me know!

ASUTickler - I can't speak for rhinos, but snails don't like missing people.

Skipadeedoodah - Happy birthday.

Natural Tickler - Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Runoffstage - You're a sweetheart. Rub everything you did in Casomyr's face. :D

tklee88 - You're way too cute. I look forward to talking with you more.

Baldy and Sasaxrah - Very cool talking to you over lunch. Look forward to more.

Slacker and Kraziedog - I may be a hoser, but y'all are poseurs. :p You guys are awesome!

Kered - Did you grab one of those ducks for your bird collection man? hehe

Ikaiyoo, Rupert, Kayaker, JPie, Artoo, Goth, Saeria, Korastus and like everyone else, you know who you are, can't wait to see you all again.

And of course,

Miss Serendipity - Wow. ;)

My sincerest apologies to everyone who I forgot from sleep deprivation and borderline malnourishment. Can't wait to see everyone again (I hope).

And that's it. Y'all 'r crazy. I'm gonna bed.

Snail Shell

Last edited:
Aww....Josh! You really are very sweet. Another awesome hug giver. I too wish we had had more time to hang about. I really will never forget the sight of you and your pink chaps.

Glad to hear your home safe. Can't wait to see you at NEST 2010. :)

Slacker and Kraziedog - I may be a hoser, but y'all are poseurs. :p You guys are awesome!

Nice work, Josh. You just branded yourself as a member of the Upright Citizen's Brigade, the arch-nemesis of the Lean of Extraordinary Gentlemen. You'll be receiving your arch-nemesis care package in the mail, which includes a box of tissues, a birthday cake and a picture of a smiling NT. Enjoy, from your friends in America.

It was great to meet you, Shellhead, and I hope to see you again soon.

lulz.

Thanks again for letting me sleep on you for two hours in such an uncomfortable position. <3

And did I somehow miss the assless chaps? :(

Josh! I had so much fun with you! Just hanging out talking was fun. You really are an amazingly sweet guy so don't beat yourself up so much. Hving to say goodbye to you almost had me crying (I was good and didn't) but I really hated seeing you leave. I can't wait to see you again. Keep in touch and thanks so much for my picture. I so need a real swiss army lightsaber.

Snail, you and Team Canada Rock! Your NEST2009 Comic book was too funny for words. And for the record I had nothing to do with the pink assless chaps they got you to wear.

Snail,

Again you've made my weekend just seeing you and getting to hang out with you this year. I love our talks....want more Snail!:woot2:

--T

my brother, it was good to se ya again, Mom would be proud. and yes, I enjoyed my *birthday*

and no, I will NOT come to you for picks, I am doing well on my own thank you very much

cheers, eh?

Glad you and Rob made it home safe and sound Josh.It was great seeing you both again.:)

It was nice to meet you, Josh! The pink chaps were totally a WIN! :D

DVNC and Penny Lane - I'm still trying to grow out my goatee and sideburns. lol Glad you enjoyed the movie. Can't wait to see you again.

There or here, man. Just see us. :) Great seein' you again. Y'got more heart than many, brother. Each time gets better and better!

Great seeing you again too. Your comedic memoir at the talent show was really well done; if you didn't practice hard, it sure came off like you did. The frogger analogy hurt my face.

Hope to see you in Toronto before next Nest; if not, we'll be in touch here at least.

Miss you too. Keep in touch.

Jawsch! I can't believe I missed the assless chaps; I will be forever haunted by that glaring omission from my weekend. :( Thank you so much for the awesome comic (even if I paid for it, it's still awesome) and the X-Mas drawing; I'll never forget my Punt Ejector. :D My apologies for being such a downer when I first saw you; not feeling well was HDS but that's no excuse for just walking by the "King of Canadian Tickling" as I did. Stay awesome, my friend. :)

Josh, you're a fantastic person and you have a way of making people feel comfortable that would make you a great diplomat (and I guess you ARE an ambassador of sorts for Canada). Emily and I are both grateful to have you in our lives, and thankful.

Next we get to trade places and I bring you into one of my events for a weekend!

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back