• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model who loves to get tickled till she cries!!!

DerekSynKlaire

TMF Regular
Hi guys and gals!

My friend told me about this forum and said it is THE place to be for tickling fun! :) So, I moseyed my way over here.

My name is Derek and I'm a 26 year old female that LOVES to be tickled until she cries! (Yeah, I know, I have a guy's name! lol) Feet, armpits, sides, and tummy... oh boy, they have me screaming with laughter.

I'm going to be in Texas June 18th through the 20th and then in Arizona June 23rd through the 25th... and Las Vegas June 27th and 28th. I would love to set up some tickling sessions while I'm in these places - I can be both lee and ler, whichever makes you happiest!

If you're interested in working with me, please message me or email me at [email protected] or right here on TMF! :)

I can't wait to see who can make me do this : :woot2:

By the way this is what I look like

KM0087.JPG

Feet.jpg

You can see more of me at my website www.dereksynklaire.com

Last edited:
Well you look awfully familiar! I would just about swear I know you.

Oh yeah! I think we need to do another shoot together soon!

To anyone who wants to meet up with Derek - DEFINITELY one of the best lee's I have had in a while. She's hot, ticklish, and honest, and I LOVE her laugh.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 349
Hey there!!

I had a blast working with you! Poor Viper had me screaming in his house! lol

Welcome, Derek

I am sure your scheudle will book solid. It pleases me to know you're out there and participating on this great web site!

I did not view your site yet but you know I will, especially after viewing that :devil2: hot preview clip.

Welcome to the TMF, Derek, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Too bad I was out of town while you were in New York. :(

If Viper vouches for you then you must be a fine model. :D

Welcome, Derek. I've seen a bit of your work over the years and have always been satisfied. You've really got a fantastic laugh.

Welcome to the TMF, Derek. You're quite a lovely young lady. Have fun posting around and getting to know everyone. :)

Hi guys! Thanks so much for the super warm welcome :)
Yeah, I'm hoping I find some great ticklers here to book me in TX and AZ! :) Such fun! :)

Yup, I got a chance to work with Viper and I'll be back to see him in September, so you'll get another chance to see me scream while he tickles me. :)

Welcome Derek!!!!

Hey everyone! Derek is absolutely awesome!!!! If you get a chance to tickle her..... *DO IT!* She's truly a tickler's dream!!!! Very professional, intelligent, and just an amazing person overall!!!! Oh, and by the way folks, if you're a foot lover, look no further!!!! PERFECT FEET!!!!

And Derek.... the stocks await your return!!! :woman:

*Below are several vidcaps, and some vid previews from our Memorial Day shoot!!!!*

Upperbody Previews!

A little more of Derek for everyone!!!!!

Last edited:
And last but not least...

Various pics from our shoot!

Once again Derek, it was a blast, and I'm looking forward to working with you again!!!! :bounce:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hi love feet!

Thanks so much for the compliment! :) Hopefully you'll see more of my work in the future :)

well if your ever up the way of chicago would love to tickle you if your not turned off by an older guy that has lots of tickling experience

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back