• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mythbusters m/f foot

db88

TMF Expert
thanks firegod86 for the heads up

youtube.com/ watch?v=ElsynQQNWLY

my little contribution

i got the video made up of kari getting tickled. there is also a clip of kari giving grant a quick tickle for those who are interested . . .

Wow..shes crazy ticklish! They werent even trying to tickle her and look at her reaction!

Beat me to it! LOL!

We turned it off to watch something else but saw the preview and I just got around to downloading it!

Thanks!

~ toyou

Wasn't there an early episode where they wanted to find out if you could kill someone by covering them in gold paint (such as in the movie Goldfinger)? IIRC, Kari was going nuts while Grant was painting her sides.

Wasn't there an early episode where they wanted to find out if you could kill someone by covering them in gold paint (such as in the movie Goldfinger)? IIRC, Kari was going nuts while Grant was painting her sides.

Yes, she definitely was freaking out a bit, especially under her arms.

I might stop watching Mythbusters now, because, truthfully, can we get better than that? I doubt it.

Curse that announcer! I would've loved to hear her reaction instead of his dialogue. Still an excellent clip, though.

Great this is the third time of her getting tickled in the show and I wasn't aware of the video where Kari tickles Grant, I stopped watching the show two seasons ago...

Once again, great!

And thanks.

What was the point of the experiment and what was her greatest fear? I never saw this episode..........

The myth was that when you are scared, you get "cold feet".

Kari was presented with an array of disgusting food (meat, mostly, for the vegetarian), and had to choose 2 things to eat.

Wow -- this girl is cute. I stopped watching this show a while ago. Should have stuck around a little longer. She does seen to be very ticklish.

NICE FIND!

I've been waiting to see somebody getting tickled on that show.:yayzorz:

This is a great clip! Thanks for posting! Kari is very cute. I may have to start watching this show!

Great this is the third time of her getting tickled in the show and I wasn't aware of the video where Kari tickles Grant, I stopped watching the show two seasons ago...

Once again, great!

And thanks.

Wow, that is three times! That's just too cool!
I can only dream about Mythbusters doing something similar to what the German science shows did.

Oh, and I echo rmfan's thanks!

Ticked to Death?

I've always hoped that Mythbusters would do an experiment to determine if someone could really be "tickled to death". Of course, the test subject(s) would not be brought to the point of actual death. The experiment would consist of the subject (hopefully Kari) being restrained and/or locked in stocks barefoot. Her vital signs would be monitored by a medical doctor as Grant and Tori tickled her senseless. She would be continuously tickled to see if she reached the point at which the doctor felt that she might lose the ability to breath. The assumption would be that going beyond that point would, indeed, be deadly. Judging by Kari's reaction to the brief tickling in the "Cold Feet" episode, she'd make an excellent test subject. She would also be putting a lot of trust in her fellow Mythbusters and the doctor since the tickling must stop just at the point of actual danger.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back