• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

did you get this e-mail?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2452

i received an e-mail from a person with the s/n island [email protected]
it was entitled "tickle home page"
in the email was a zip file. i didn't open it.
so i'm asking if anyone here got the same thing, if so did yu open it, and was it legitamate?
steve

Steve...check the size of the file..if it is a large one
I would delete it as many email bombs have been sent to
active members of this group in an attempt to knock us offline..
the perpetrators have been unsuccessful and some of us have put together a great deal of info on them. (cant publish at this time)

Best bet would be to delete it.. zip files arent necessary to take you to a url, so I would think it is a virus or a bomb.

I sent an email and got this back....

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to pop.communityarchitect.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
<<< 554 Error: <[email protected]>: Recipient address denied - relay access denied
554 <[email protected]>... Service unavailable

Ray

I agree,I got a e-mail one time.It said open up and see my pics and enjoy.Well,I opened it up and didn't enjoy.The next time I got on line when,I went to press and address in my browser all I got were 0000 and couldn't download or get anything to work.I contacted AOL,they said it probably was a virus of some kind.So I had to go and reload all my software AOL,DSL and so on.So,now if I open nothing that I don't recognize or sounds remotely strange.So,that would be my advice to get rid of it so it doesn't screw up your system.

Thanks for the public service anouncement. I hope people take heed and extra caution before opening up unfamiliar emails.

Unfortunately, my husband just got a virus:(

sorry to hear it mia

MistressMia said:
Thanks for the public service anouncement. I hope people take heed and extra caution before opening up unfamiliar emails.

Unfortunately, my husband just got a virus:(

i hope he's well soon mia. in the mean time, if those beautifull hands of yours need to exercise i will be happy, eager even, to let you work them out by tickling me!:eek: :D :devil:

I've been getting lots and lots of email lately supposedly from people I know online with only an attachment.

I've checked with all those folks and no one has sent me anything so someone has too much time on their hands for sure.

Do what I do... Don't open them, Just delete them.

Just a public service announcement. If you get such a notice, from someone in your email address book, that you sent something you don't remember setting, you likely HAVE a virus that's already infected you. Get an antivirus, or update the one you have, and fix your PC.

I got one of these from myself recently, in fact from two different email addresses of mine :)

The virus spoofs the "From" field, so it looks like it's from someone you know, but actually it could be from anywhere.

The forums e-mail gets about a dozen of these a day of late. It's a virus that steals addresses and filenames at random and sends itself to everyone in an address book. Oddly it masks it's send address with a random choice also. So it seems to come from non infected systems. Delete them on arrival.

Myriads

it was a virus

fortunately i didn't open it. turned out to be a virus though.
i e-mailed the adressee, and it came back undeliverable.
i'm going to delete anything i don't recognise. so if anyone here wants to email me, put tmf in the subject line.
steve

I got it too!

A few weeks ago, I got a email with "hello"
attached to it from a friend in england.
I hadn't heard from her since she moved.
I stupidly opened it!
After that, all kinds of stuff started happening to my machine.
So I ended up doing a complete restore/rescue on my
system. And I promptly went out and bought norton anti-virus.
So far, so good. I had macafee previously.
I got to wondering after it happened, if some of those virus
protection companies intentionally sent this email to
increase business!!!
Since I work for the dept. of defense, and since 9-11-01, I'm
pretty supspicious of everybody.
Sorry folks, I just fell its the safest way to play it for the time being!
Damn terriosts!:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back