• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18/f/mass. new to this.

suprticklishgrl said:
czystv...why hate on sunny california? lol. it's ok, we don't need you!

"us californians just have to worry about california breaking off from the united states to go hang with hawaii. alaska can come too." :p
-the end of the world

So far, everyone I've met IRL from CA has been, shall we say, off balance. :D

Wow... In a Personals thread, you're dissin' the entirety of a state? Nice. It's a Californian lady helpin' Max run NEST. Ya better avoid that little event.

Lindy already pointed out that it's not too invitin' to give 'lees a bad time. Yer diggin' a hole. Might wanna back up, or at least let this thread die and go somewhere else. You folks have already left up a monument to "Guys to Avoid" for every woman who a) admits to bein' a 'lee on the Eastern seaboard or b) lives in California. By populace, you'd whacked near half the country from possible playmates.

"Thinking. It ain't just for school."

Why is it the guys everyone else wants to avoid are the ones I always like the most? Is that wrong?

There just joking around people, lighten up.

It's not welcome humor in Personals. If you wish to insult someone's birthplace, religion, sexual preference, age, etc., do it elsewhere. This area's for folks to connect, not to find insulting behavior.

There's other places that may allow this without comment. The official position is that it's not cool.

Only reason I don't delete posts like this is that seeing the behavior will help other women in chosing a play partner. Only way these can be deleted is by getting a moderator involved, and my threads stays, so one can simply mail me and ask what was deleted, now.

How you behave here is much like the real world, in that it reflects on you, as a person. If you insult people, even by joking, in the real world, you risk being distanced from folks who'd otherwise deal with you, 'cause you insulted them, or their friends, or their family, or their principles, etc.

I don't recommend AGAINST such behavior, though, 'cause it shows everyone an aspect about you that should be known.

Jumping into someone's thread, arguing that they don't exist, and then having a pissup in their thread having NOTHING to do with them is rude and foolish in it's appearance. Some many be enjoying themselves, but they look dumb. The originator of this post will likely start another, if she hasn't given up in frustration at the response to her honest appeal for contact.

It just tires me. This area's not for humor. There's a section for humor. Go post your Personal there.

i agree

i dont beleive shes real at all although ive imd here she didnt really seem real too bad

You agree with whom? About what?

You don't believe she's female, but you refer to her as "she"?

Does this mean you enjoyed IMing with a guy?

Does your last post have all the logical acuity of produce? Yep. Told you this behavior's discouraged. You have 24 hours to remove it or we leave this interaction to show your intellect to every woman that reads these threads.

Oh, wait, you say they don't...

As one of the guys who has not only MET women from the eastern seaboard, but MARRIED a woman from online, I laugh at the ridiculousness of trying to chide a woman into responding. Do you try DATING this way?

"Babe, you wouldn't DARE go out with me. You're not WOMAN enough..."

Does it sound daft yet? It should.

You're posting in someone's personal, and I'm making sure you know you look REALLY bad doing so, to every woman that reads this. If they don't exist, why are you here?

Hey Girl

Hey, my name is Jade and im 22/f/Freetown Massachusetts. If you want to get together for some tickle fun, lets get to know each other first. If your interested, email me back at [email protected]

hi sharon

Hi Sharon, i am a 23 year old male on cape cod and i love tickling and being tickled. I would realy like to chat with you and mabye we could get to know each other. If you would like that my e mail address is [email protected]

03-27-2006, 01:23 AM

That's the last time this account posted. A grand total of 2 posts, both coming right after it was registered. Plus no more replies in this thread.

And this was bumped why? C'mon, let's do a little checking before we go willy-nilly with these bumps.

Actually she doesn't exist. If you check out her home page it says she's a 32 year old married woman from canada now living in florida.

Then there's the possibility that NEITHER of 'em are accurate and she's some guy from Hoboken...

It's a dead thread.

Drop Me a Line

I'm new to the tickling thing too, I've been hiding for a long time due to fear of embarrasement. Drop me a line if your up some fun. [email protected][/email]

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back