• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

21/F looking to be tied and tickled in western MA

xK2x

Looking for a ler, m or f, who is interested in giving me a tickling session to remember. My fantasy is to have a ler mercilessly tickle my feet, followed by an intense pussy/clit tickling. Other ticklish spots are welcome to be included. PM me so we can talk if you're interested.

EDIT: If you're a male, please let me know if you'd be ok with receiving a footjob and possibly getting some cock tickles too. I've always wanted to try that.

Also, if you could reply to this with a description of your favorite tools and techniques, that would be ideal. =3

Last edited:
Hey, im down! I PM'd u. Got pics on my profile. Lookin foward to hearin from ya!

Added a little more to the first post. Hope you guys are still interested!

Dang, wish you lived closer to me. But I'm sure you'll find someone.

Hey

Saw your post and could help you out, I have a similar fantasy! Would love to chat

So has anyone else spoke with "her" yet? I had a small conversation with xK2x through PM's, but she pretty much dodged my questions and stopped responding to me when I asked for a pic to prove she was a girl. I apologize if I'm wrong here, but I have a feeling this is just a guy posing as a girl. I am trusting my gut feeling, so like I said, I apologize if I'm wrong, but unless we have some proof that this xK2x is truly a girl, then I'm gonna call shenanigans. Some people might not agree with me, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for some proof that she truly is a girl, and not some creepy dude who's taking advantage of a lot of people here.

Same thing happened to me with a totally different person a few months back. Soon as I asked for a pic swap the conversation ended then. I approach every ad with skepticism anymore. Some people get upset about, but I've been burned too many times.

So has anyone else spoke with "her" yet? I had a small conversation with xK2x through PM's, but she pretty much dodged my questions and stopped responding to me when I asked for a pic to prove she was a girl. I apologize if I'm wrong here, but I have a feeling this is just a guy posing as a girl. I am trusting my gut feeling, so like I said, I apologize if I'm wrong, but unless we have some proof that this xK2x is truly a girl, then I'm gonna call shenanigans. Some people might not agree with me, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for some proof that she truly is a girl, and not some creepy dude who's taking advantage of a lot of people here.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I've had a fairly dodgy internet connection, as I don't have it set up at my apartment, and I've had so many replies that it's hard to keep track sometimes. I provide my IM handles on my profile, as I am easier to reach there than on here.

Really guys? So you've had a bad time in the past and you're taking it out on someone else based on little to no evidence?

Alright. That's fine. It's fine that you might suspect someone of inverting their gender here, because it is common.

But I do know that girls have been accused of this and have left the forums because of people doing that, also.

Whether or not this person is one gender or another doesn't matter to my argument, but you should show respect to everyone. And if you think it's a scam, well.. then that's fine, but there's no sense to trashing another's account over it. It's annoying and reflects poorly on the community.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I've had a fairly dodgy internet connection, as I don't have it set up at my apartment, and I've had so many replies that it's hard to keep track sometimes. I provide my IM handles on my profile, as I am easier to reach there than on here.

Really guys? So you've had a bad time in the past and you're taking it out on someone else based on little to no evidence?

Alright. That's fine. It's fine that you might suspect someone of inverting their gender here, because it is common.

But I do know that girls have been accused of this and have left the forums because of people doing that, also.

Whether or not this person is one gender or another doesn't matter to my argument, but you should show respect to everyone. And if you think it's a scam, well.. then that's fine, but there's no sense to trashing another's account over it. It's annoying and reflects poorly on the community.

First off xK2x, I apologize if I offended you, but I did mention in my post here that I'm sorry if I was wrong about my idea that you might be a guy posing as a girl, however you have to understand my logic here. It's not every day someone like you posts in the personals section (a woman seeking a male), so right from the get-go I was skeptical as I am sure many are. It may have just been a coincidence that you didn't respond back to me when I asked if it was possible for you to send me a picture of yourself, and if your bad internet connection was the cause of that, I do apologize. I never flat out said that you were a liar or a fake, I just wanted to voice my opinion that my gut feeling was telling me something wasn't right. I didn't see that you had listed an IM screen name on your profile, so I will try to contact you there.

ElFewja: I was not trashing her account, and if I inadvertently did then I apologize. Like I said above, and as you said yourself, it wouldn't be the first time that a guy pretended to be a girl just to get people to PM him.

Seriously......

Just because people don't respond doesn't mean anything. Maybe they found someone else. Maybe they are creeped out. Maybe they don't have the time or ability to respond to the flood of emails they get. Maybe they don't like being called out in an open forum because they just didn't respond to you. Nobody is obligated to respond to anything.

I read all the time people are pissed off this person doesn't write back, this person doesn't talk to me all of a sudden. Know what? It doesn't matter they don't have to.

There are a lot of people on this forum, I've met many a girl through TMF, Fetlife, and the like and have great friendships and play partners because of it. I did it by quite simply being myself, not being a creep and getting to know them. It's not hard and thye are out there. If people can't find them for some reason, it's their own damn fault for one reason or another. Change your approach and certainly don't call a woman a man and then expect to be responded to.

Seriously, sometimes the people on here are ridiculous.

Maybe they're busy with work, children, ill family, [insert busy time here].

Maybe they're nervous. Rattling them is so helpful then. Helpful like it is when one's feeling bad about being busy.

This is the PERSONALS section. It's personal. Try to treat folks as you'd be treated personally, given that most all know a difficult time can happen, and those that don't tend to know someone who had such.

As for wrong, challenging someone's gender, it's a great way to limit who will talk to you, here, until you, too, are a known entity.

Having married someone I met through this forum, I'm not speaking from abstract experience. Please be cool to one another, or silent. Either works. Thanks, regardless, for not having to be moderated beyond this messsage.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back