• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

29F Lee (fit & sweet) in DFW / TX looking to connect with an experienced Ler [emoji30

kitten420

29F Lee (fit & sweet) in DFW / TX looking to connect with an experienced Ler [emoji30

Hi! I’m a brand new Lee who has recently had her first tickle sessions and I am totally hooked! I was lucky enough for my first Ler to be someone I truly connect with and felt safe with, I’m looking to experience more of that with someone local to me! I’d feel super comfortable if you sent me a bio of yourself with photos so I can see who I am chatting with and begin getting to know each other so we can have fun! [emoji3526]🪶

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you check her activity then you’ll see she wasn’t online since the day after she registered. It’s not like she owes anyone a response. I’d imagine she’d respond to a message that appeals to her the most (Or even multiple) but it’s not like anyone is entitled to a response.

This guy just call me a simp? Cool story. This is why you don’t get responses probably. Lol creep.

Creep? Have you looked on a mirror? You literally ooze it. Stop protecting fake profiles like some attention seeking cuck.

If you say so dude. I mean if anyone appears to be seeking attention, it’s absolutely you. I just made an accurate observation and you got all up in arms about it. Guess I struck a nerve. *shrugs*

All this over me asking a simple question, why do dudes here feel like they need to protect these females like that? Super simp decided he had to speak for this person like some knight in shining armor.

All this over me asking a simple question, why do dudes here feel like they need to protect these females like that? Super simp decided he had to speak for this person like some knight in shining armor.

Protect them from what?

Dude came at me like he protection for this girl. I asked a simple question about anyone having contact and he went at me like some crazy boyfriend.

I read the responses and you did attack and it wasn't necessary. He only asked if anyone had heard a response back it was pretty tame compared to other guys here.

I already let it go, I put his stalker ass on ignore, I'm over it. Thanks Riley I wasn't trying to be rude just wondered if anyone had ever heard back.

If that was an attack to you, I’d hate to see what you’d consider an actual attack. All I said was she wasn’t active since the day after her joining date (an answer to the question) and that nobody was owed a response. I was then called all sorts of names, the dude shot me ugly messages and most of my responses were less than aggressive but if I gotta be the bad guy in your narrative that’s cool. Really doesn’t bother me. End of the day, the dude is a creep, and and overly aggressive. On that, I’ll be happy to let it go but will this guy cease calling me a simp or beta which is pretty much the worst description of me ever? (Probably not) What was unnecessary was every single one of his not so well thought out responses but hey, cool. You can’t fix stupid.

Ohhhhh this is the post you were talking about. Ha-HAAAA! Corn chip, you really have no reason to explain yourself to anyone. You said what you said for the right reasons. Maybe just pick your battles better. Yes, the guy seems alittle entitled but it’s hard to say really. Your responses were pretty chill for the most part. Definitely no need for him to get so defensive. Listen, you’re smart, a super nice guy, talented, cute, not a simp, or “beta”, and that’s what I like about ya! You’ve always been more than reasonable and down to earth. Some people just can’t control their emotions and all they can do is get loud when confronted. I can appreciate what you did though. Again, you meant well and even answered the question. Lol

Lol WHAT!? Is that what you did? Seems like that might be what we’re dealing with here. If my profile that’s obviously not fake were fake, I wouldn’t bother conversing with people on it, just to message you? So what I understand now is that this guy made a fake profile so a woman would run to defend him? You’re so quick to accuse someone of it…it’s like you know that game so well. Hey, I tried. I said he should choose his battles better. He’s under the impression that what he did was 100% justified. Is what it is, I guess.

That profile of yours is a day old. That WILL look suspicious to anyone paying attention.

By your logic she would be suspicious too and I can understand that to an extent but I’d that’s the case why not put her on trial at the same time my guy? I’ve interacted with several people. Like…I legit was interested in being a part of the forum again after a few years away. This just reminds me of why I left in the first place. People just pounce with absolutely no rhyme or reason. CJ doesn’t care about this thread anymore though. He’s let it go and decided to put it behind him. He’s placed everyone involved on ignore and I’ll do the same. Was just bs to me but now that this petty drama is over with I’ll still be active.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back