• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Days: 15 Edges

CapturedDoll

Verified
I have ordered Ocea to edge 15 times over these past couple of days. 5, each day. :firedevil

Today is her last day!

It's her first time seriously edging for an extended period of time like this. And she is LOVING IT!!

We trade and talk each through hot fantasies the first 2 days. And she asked me specifically for Tickle Talk. Yesss.... :lover:

I'm being so evil to her... In between edges (last night and today.) I'm having her feather her pussy while on her back, or all 4's. She's likes all 4's best because it feels like someone else is controlling the feather... Mmmm... :firedevil

She almost came to the feather too!!! ... I'm not joking. THAT'S how turned on she was by it all!! The Tickle Talk and feathering drove her crazy!! Omg...

I am such a lucky Sadist... SO MUCH FUN!!!! XD

:firedevil

I'll ask her to put her thoughts on this after its over. ;)

That's hot
She's probably gonna cum really fast and really hard when you finally let her
If you want to be evil right to the end then maybe you could tell her she can only cum from using the feather and nothing else

If you want to be evil right to the end then maybe you could tell her she can only cum from using the feather and nothing else

Oh yes nebud... that's EXACTLY how evil I AM. :firedevil BUT...

But I'll let her tell you what happened. She's going to be writing about it all tonight. :) It was SO HOT...

I have ordered Ocea to edge 15 times over these past couple of days. 5, each day. :firedevil

Today is her last day!

It's her first time seriously edging for an extended period of time like this. And she is LOVING IT!!

We trade and talk each through hot fantasies the first 2 days. And she asked me specifically for Tickle Talk. Yesss.... :lover:

I'm being so evil to her... In between edges (last night and today.) I'm having her feather her pussy while on her back, or all 4's. She's likes all 4's best because it feels like someone else is controlling the feather... Mmmm... :firedevil

She almost came to the feather too!!! ... I'm not joking. THAT'S how turned on she was by it all!! The Tickle Talk and feathering drove her crazy!! Omg...

I am such a lucky Sadist... SO MUCH FUN!!!! XD

:firedevil

I'll ask her to put her thoughts on this after its over. ;)

Edging is always fun.

Her feet look amazing in her pics, and I can only imagine the enjoyment she will have in the end of the game…… HOT!!!!

Hello! ☺️ Apologies for the late response! I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
WOW! The first day was really hard. Miss Doll has been training me to edge. But wow how in love I have grown to crave it! ! I was ordered to edge 5 times per day for 3 days. The first day edging I was ordered by Miss Doll to edge 5 times. It was really difficult at first because I craved the orgasm. I didn’t cum. She praised me every-time I would hold back. We would speak to each other over the phone and speak about our tickle fantasies. The chemistry between us over tickle talk was so insanely hot. My wetness and sex began to grow throughout the first day. It was driving me crazy (in a good way).

Day 2 rolled around and I couldn’t wait to get on the phone with Miss Doll. I was so happy & excited. I woke up and she instantly ordered me to Edge. Using a Vibrator for the day. I was aching so bad. In the best way possible. Our fantasies were brought back into play. We spoke about our favorite evil villain Miss Ferguson tickling us all over our bodies and feet and all the horrible ticklish things she would do to us & me. It was torture in the most ticklish way. I edged my 5 times craving it more. But the last edge of the 5th she had me pull out a feather &#55358;&#57014;. She said I want you to tickle that clit of yours. The feeling of the feather sliding against my clit was unbearable. The way the feathers caressed and tickles my clit softly stroking up and down made my whole body weak. Miss Doll joked that she should make me edge 10 more times. She laughed deviously knowing that would drive me up the wall. But didn’t. Day 3 rolled in. THE BEST DAY! The most amazing last edging day. I was so turned on and aching so badly at this point I could barely hold on.
Day 3
My most favorite day. Miss Doll started me out with a feather on my clit. I decided to get on all fours and stroke myself with the feather. It felt like she was behind me tickling my clit. We both spoke to each other erotically about Miss Doll tickling me. I closed my eyes and imagined her behind me tickling my feet and clit. It was so insanely hot I couldn’t even handle it my brain was all over the place. I was so aroused. She had me integrate to the vibrator and feather over and over through my edges. Finally the last one came and I was allowed to cum. I used the vibrator and came 3 times back to back. It was insane! My body felt like never before. My orgasm was so intense. A few hours ago by and Miss Doll says to me I want you to put that feather back on your clit. Still turned on even after orgasming, I listened and did. My body was unbelievably still turned on and aching. She said to me Tickle tickle tickle, and all the trigger words that my body has so much come to love. I said to Miss Doll I think I’m going to cum. I think I’m going to cum again. But this time it was with a feather. Something I never thought I could cum to with just touch of a feather. Oh my god. The little tickles on my clit from the feathers caressing and stroking me over and over again back and forth with Miss Doll in my ear softly whispering tickle….. tickle…. I came to the feather. The best longest orgasm I’ve had in my life. Thank you Miss Doll for all you do. I’m so grateful to you in every way. Till next time.
Love hugs & tickles

Ocea ♥️

Oh. My. God
That is properly hot
I think it's safe to say now you're a fan of edging and feathers down there

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back