• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Baby Story" (on TLC) fans, check this out!

E-Dawg

TMF Regular
If you watch "A Baby Story" on TLC, you can often see pregnant women going barefooted or wearing socks. About half of the time, the woman will be getting her feet massaged by her male companion (boyfriend, husband, etc). I haven't seen any of them get tickled yet. The program comes on at 8, 8:30, and 9 in the morning on the eastcoast. Most of the women have nice feet.

Pregnant women that are going to be shooting out a baby at some point in the show is not something I want to involve my boner with.

I agree with Comfort Eagle. This sounds a little desperate. Bare feet are everywhere, amd everyone has them.
I was at a meditation class last night, the first one. There were three very lovely looking Polish women, all barefoot, all with that East European accent. Now there was something to meditate on.

It sounds a little weird to me, but I won't judge. Pregnant women aren't my cup of tea, but I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who are into some preggers foot action.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back