• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when the bet was paid.(M/F Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - Well this took a lot longer than I'd expected, sorry about that. This is the fourth in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ny-thing-happened...-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

I worried for a moment that we would attract some unwanted attention as we made our way out of the underground station. Amy was still slightly shaken and leant on my arm a bit as we walked up the stairs, her luggage weighing me down as she really wasn’t in any fit state to carry it herself. Thankfully it was fairly quiet at this time of day and no one else was very close to us and we half walked, half shuffled the couple of minutes to my home without incident. Better still by the time we got there she was pretty much back to normal and the support I was giving her turned into a mobile embrace before we reached the front door.

“Wow… this is really, really nice!” She seemed genuinely surprised by the flat and I couldn’t really fault her. Hell I remembered when I’d first laid eyes on the place and fallen in love with it, and I’d had the benefit of seeing photos before hand. The living room was huge, double height with two walls made entirely of glass. The open-plan kitchen took up a third wall and the fourth led on to the other rooms with a staircase leading up to the second floor. Downstairs were a bathroom and a big guest bedroom while the second floor was given over entirely to a huge master bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom and enough space to take two king size beds if I’d wanted. Of course there were a few surprises in store for my guest, but those could wait a little bit longer…

“You, sir, have excellent taste.” Amy said as she slid down onto the corner sofa a tad more seductively than was strictly necessary.

“In three things.” I replied grabbing a couple of drinks from the fridge.

“Three?” She said, a wicked smile on her face as she stretched an arm above her head and leant back, enjoying the most comfortable couch in the world.

“Homes.” I handed her the glass bottle. “Women.” She laughed and raised the drink in salute. “And… well, let’s leave the third as a surprise shall we?” I leant down and kissed her before settling down beside her.

A slightly awkward silence settled between us which, I suppose, may not have been that surprising considering the slightly odd path our relationship had taken to get us here. We did, after all, know each other extremely intimately from a physical point of view, and we had certainly gotten to know each other on-line but there was the big gapping chasm between what we thought we knew and what we’d actually talked about in person.

I took a deep breath and turned to face her, determined to break the tension only to find that she’d done exactly the same thing. We ended up facing each other, mouths slightly open and identical ridiculous expressions of worry, anticipation and surprise plastered on our faces. For another second or two you could have heard a pin drop then we just dissolved into laughter. We collapsed into each other, unable to silence our mutual laughter, feeding off each other as the tension vanished, the ice well and truly broken.

It was one of the best moments of my life, all the normal background worries and self-doubt that plague out daily lives faded away and there was just a feeling of pure, unbridled joy left in their place. Even now, so long after that day, I struggle to put it into words but maybe the best way to do so is to say I felt truly comfortable, as if she brought out the very best in me and took away everything negative.

From that moment on it was like we’d known each other all our lives. The conversation flew from topic to topic faster than you’d believe yet it all seemed to make sense. The best series of Buffy one moment, the rights and wrongs of the NHS the next and on to why the hell Cadbury Crème Eggs are only available for a few months in the year. To anyone else we would have probably seemed crazy but it all made sense to us and that was enough.

An hour passed in a blur and we only stopped talking when she asked for a tour of the place. Of course I obliged, even the large collection of geeky stuff on the bedroom bookcases didn’t worry me anymore. In fact my only real worry was how much of that library would end up going back with Amy at the end of the weekend. Of course eventually we came to the guest room I’d so carefully prepared for her…

“And finally we have the highlight of the tour, the guest bedroom!”

“Umm, don’t take this the wrong way but how can a guest bedroom be the highlight of the tour? I mean how’s it going to top this view for a start?” She gestured out the window at the setting sun lighting up the world.

“Well, okay, normally you’d be right but I may have made a few, uh, alterations for you.”

“Oh, well in that case…” She reached eagerly for the handle but I stepped in the way.

“Wait a minute, let’s do this properly. Turn around for a moment.”

She smiled and did what I asked. Without a word I pulled a simple strip of black velvet from my pocket and gently placed it over her eyes before tying it behind her head. It wasn’t my best work but it would only have to last a minute or two anyway. While she was adjusting to the loss of her sight I slipped another surprise for her from a nearby drawer and dropped it into the same pocket that had held the blindfold. I wrapped an arm around her and guided her inside, making sure the door was firmly closed behind us. I left her standing alone while I checked everything was in place and ready then undid the knot and slipped the blindfold off her.

Amy gasped as she drank in the sight before her. The guest room had been turned into something out of her darkest desires. She’d indulged in more than one rather detailed description of her fantasies with me in Cyberspace over the last few weeks and I’d made sure to take detailed notes. I’d hoped that I got the details right but there’d been no way to be sure until this moment. The fact she was rooted to the ground, jaw hanging open as her eyes scanned the room suggested I wasn’t too far off the mark.

Anything that would have marked this as a bedroom had gone, right down to the window. The walls were draped with black velvet that seemed to suck in all light and even extended to cover the ceiling. The floor, thankfully, was hardwood anyway and had been left bare to compliment the rest of the room. I’d had to cheat a bit on the lighting, real candles would have been far too dangerous in what was basically a velvet tent, but some reasonable electric substitutes produced a good flickering ight that certainly gave the right ambiance.

On the right a X-frame stood gleaming in the candlelight and alongside it a rack of crops, whips, floggers and paddles of all shapes and sizes loomed menacingly. On the left stood a bondage chair mounted to a frame that could raise it almost to the ceiling if necessary while, the far wall was dominated by a modern take on a torture rack, black leather with cuffs mounted to chains on either end and with more than a few tricks built into its design. However her attention kept returning to the item standing in the middle of the room, it’s heavy ironwork glinting in the single spotlight mounted above it.

“What… what on earth is that?” She stammered, her eyes now glued to what was clearly intended to be her home for the next hour or two.

“Do you like it?” I whispered in her ear, my arms sliding around her and holding her tight.

“It’s… it’s… it’s beautiful.” She whispered, breath catching in her throat. “But what does it do?”

“Can’t you figure it out love? I built this just for you after all…”

She stepped forward as if drawn towards the object and ran her fingertips up over the metal. She turned to face me and her eyes were shining with delight. “I want to try it!”

It took all my self-control not to laugh. I’d seen her in the throes of ecstasy before but now, for the first time, I’d seen her truly happy and she was beautiful. I knew there and then I had to see that look again. And again. In fact as often as possible for the rest of my life it there was any way to do so. But that could wait, right now I had a request to consider…

“Not like that you don’t.”

“Huh?” She looked around, trying to work out what was wrong.

“You’re wearing far too many clothes pet. Strip.” It was a mark of how excited she was that she didn’t even take the opportunity to tease me with a slow striptease. Clothes flew as she undressed and it took maybe twenty seconds for her to be naked in front of me. I eased her backwards until her spine met the large iron support that ran from floor to ceiling.

Amy shivered from the touch of cold metal against her flesh but I intended to warm her up quite quickly. Reaching up I pulled down the cuffs on their chains, the ratchet mounted to the top of the pole clicking menacingly as they came closer, and wrapped them around her wrists before spreading her legs and locking the metal ankle cuffs into place, the fur lining forming a tight seal and preventing any movement. Each cuff was joined to the vertical pole by a short bar forcing her legs apart and slightly forward. For now her wrists hung at her sides, the chain slack for the time being at least. Standing as close to her as I could I slid an arm around her and kissed her.

In my mind I already considered her one of the most passionate women I’d ever met but I quickly realized I’d been underestimating her. She melted in my embrace, her kiss so perfect she came within a hairs breadth of taking control of from me despite being utterly helpless in her restraints. Her heartbeat seemed to surround me, her body alive against mine in a way I’d never even imagined possible. Every movement of cloth or even the air itself against her caused a spark, a movement, the tiniest groan of pleasure that was both muffled by our kiss and yet echoed and grew stronger within me, all of it building and building around us, the pleasure and passion of the moment almost a physical presence within the room.

Reluctantly I pulled back, knowing that she’d brought me to the very limit of my own self-control. Even another second so close to her and any plans I may have had would have been thrown away in favour of fucking her until we both collapsed from exhaustion. Hardly a terrible idea I grant you but I did have a promise to keep after all. But first a little fun…

My hand fished the next little surprise out of my pocket and I let it dangle by a strap in front of her eyes. She opened her mouth, whether to encourage or protest I didn’t know, and in a single quick motion I popped the ball gag in between those perfect lips and secured it behind her head. She gave a muffled meep of protest but a glance in her eyes showed the passion still burning within her and I decided she wasn’t exactly hating the situation.

Without warning my hands shot out and dove down onto her ribs, quickly kneading the flesh in a way I new from past experience would get results. Even with that knowledge I was surprised by just how quickly those results came, Amy convulsing as far as she could in her bonds, eyes popping wide open and even the ball gag couldn’t entirely mask her shriek of laughter. She flailed as best she could within the somewhat limited range of motion the shackles allowed her but it was simple enough to brush off or dodge her attempts to thwart me. My hands roamed freely over her sides and stomach, flicking and caressing every inch of skin, tapping in one spot, twirling in another, lightly scratching the curve of her hips. Every single motion was greeted by a fresh wave of inaudible laughter but it was the reactions of her body that fascinated me.

A heavy touch on her ribs would make her bend almost in two, her hands trying to twist round to pull mine away only for her entire body to go ramrod straight as my nails found the taught, flat flesh of her stomach. My fingers trailing over her hips and waist would have her dancing on tiptoes, her head shaking rapidly back and forth as she sought a way out whereas that same dance number around her belly button would freeze her in place, eyes wide and begging me not to dip inside.

Best of all though were the rare occasions I let my hands travel south, caressing the very tops of her thighs and skirting her pussy, even tickling her mound very very gently. Then she groaned, almost collapsing in her bonds as she wriggled and writhed, moving every which way possible to try and get a touch on her clit or, dare she even hope, a finger to magically slide inside her all the while muffled groans and wordless begging spilled from behind the gag. It would, of course, never work at least not until I wanted it to, but that didn’t stop her trying whenever the opportunity arose.

After maybe twenty minutes I decided to step it up a notch and knelt before her, my head perfectly positioned, at least as far as she was concerned, to reward her for her suffering. My hands wrapped around her hips, fingers resting between her legs and spreading her pussy apart just a little. I looked up, caught and held her gaze as I moved slowly, oh so terribly slowly, towards her desperate, aching body. Her scent wrapped itself around me and again I had to battle temptation to abandon myself to animalistic desire. My tongue touched down and lapped slowly, teasingly, up her pussy. Her scent was suddenly suplimented by her taste, her nether regions already soaked, and I luxuriated in it. Up, up, up my tongue traveled, as slow a motion as I could manage, until at last it rested upon her clit. My lips pressed against her in a long lingering kiss, tongue gently lapping at that most sensitive of spots. Her legs trembled, her body stiffened in my arms… and in one single fluid motion I pulled back, sat up, planted my lips on her belly button and gave her the best raspberry I could possibly manage.

The timing was perfect. Her orgasm had been overtaking her, she’d been at the very crest of the wave and a wonderful mix of confusion, frustrated desire and ticklish torture suddenly replaced the pleasurable climax she’d expected. The noise ripped from her throat was like nothing I’d ever heard and her entire body shook at the unexpected and renewed torment. Again and again I blew raspberry after raspberry against her belly button, shrieks of laughter flew from her with every single one, the gag seemingly barely slowing them down. Ten, fifteen, twenty I managed in quick succession before the need for air overcame me and I had to pull away and suck down lungful’s of oxygen.

Amy hung in her chains, eyes wide and unblinking for long moments. Feeling somewhat sorry for her I decided to help support her by turning on the electric winch and raising her unresisting arms above her head. It took maybe ten seconds for her to realize what was going on and by the time she did her wrists were already past shoulder height. I didn’t stop until she was stretched out, wrists held securely above her head, body exposed fully to whatever perverted acts I could dream up.
I gave her a minute to come to terms with her new position, her arms pulling uselessly against the restraints. She glared at me but the effect was somewhat spoiled by the seemingly unconscious dance of her hips as she tried desperately to find something, anything, to satisfy her burning desire. Yet again it took all my self control not to do just that but now it was actually easier to resist. She had looked perfect before, the very essence of beauty, now there was an extra edge of desperation that was addictive and I wanted very badly to see her at the very limits of her endurance.

Smiling I lent in and kissed her, my hands moving to her underarms. I felt a squeak of frustrated protest and I wasn’t sure if it was at the renewed tickling or the ball gag spoiling our kiss. Not that I much cared, it was an odd sensation to be sure but I’d also never known such a sense of power as I did at that moment. My hands started racing down her sides, twisting and dancing in her armpits and travelling up her arms to scratch delicately at the sensitive skin of her forearms before plummeting back to make her scream once more.

I was so close now I could feel the heat pouring off her skin. Her hips ground against the air trying to somehow cross that last inch separating us. With an evil grin I lowered my head and took her right breast into my mouth. Lips and tongue caressed her, lapping at her rock hard nipple, sucking at the sumptuous flesh with greedy desire. Her chains rattled as her hands curled around them, her senses enduring another pleasurable battering. I took her nipple between my teeth and carefully bit down, not enough to really hurt just enough to be uncomfortable as I pulled back, stretching her a little, an extra edge to the cocktail brewing inside her. As soon as her nipple left my mouth I switched to the other breast, repeating the pattern over and over as my hands worked her sides and neck.

How long it went on for neither of us knows but by the time I’d finished Amy’s body was officially out of her control. Her limbs tensed and relaxed seemingly at random, she was giggling and groaning entirely independently of what was being done and shaking with need and longing. To my astonishment I found her so wet her thighs were almost coated with her juices, no doubt at all that she was ready for the big finale.

“Okay Amy, I’ve got one more little surprise for you…” I teased as I walked behind the pillar and pulled a trolley from its hiding place, a black satin cloth hiding its contents from view. “I wasn’t sure if you were going to earn this or not but as it is I think you’ve done far more than that…”

With a flick of the wrist I swept the cloth away and Amy’s eyes went wider than I thought possible. She clearly recognized the Sybian for what it was, though I suppose the large plastic cock was a bit of a giveaway. I wheeled it into position and locked down the trolley between her legs. The Sybian itself was a large black block with a curved top, sort of like a saddle and basically the biggest and best vibrator in the world. The cock itself was designed to move inside the victim, uh, lucky woman and touch ALL those special spots but the real trick was the plastic ‘lip’ resting against the body of the machine. As I raised the platform up the cock penetrated my beautiful slave so easily it was almost comical, her pussy seeming to simply swallow it whole. It wasn’t the longest vibe in the world so it was an easy task to get that plastic lip tucked snuggly against her pussy and clit.

With everything ready I put a hand behind her head and released the straps of the gag, holding them together myself for one last moment.

“You’re going to have the best ride in history my love. Just remember, when you want it stop all you have to do… is beg!”

With that I let the strap fall and turned the machine on. I had been planning to build her up gradually but the way her body had reacted to its torment had changed my mind. Instead I simply flicked everything up to full and let it fly. The cock started to work its magic, the vibrations reached out to claim her and that evil plastic lip started to move like waves on the ocean, constantly caressing her lips and clit even as it vibrated them.

The reaction was immediate, every muscle tensing at once and a wordless scream of delight tearing through the room. Just that first touch from the machine had been enough to send her racing over the edge and satisfy her immediate desires. Her hips bucked and writhed as she rode it onwards, her eyes closed, her body drenched in sweat as she raced onwards into what seemed a never-ending series of orgasms.

I had no idea where one ended and the next began. One moment she’d scream her release, the next she’d scream for more. I wanted to step in and resume my affections to her wonderful breasts but didn’t dare as there seemed no pattern to her movements. Instead I watched this magnificent, breathtaking creature as she gave herself over to pleasure and reveled in it.

Again and again she climaxed but, gradually, a change came over her. Where once there had been simple, pure and unbridled joy now there was a note of desperation. Her shrieks and cries were interrupted by groans of frustration as she came down from yet another orgasm to realize there was no release. Not yet. Not until her pride was utterly defeated.

Her head was down now, hair matted in front of her face and swinging from side to side as she shook her head. Her hands clenched around the chain as if trying to break it, her legs pulled weakly at their restraints. She tried to lift herself away from the machine but there simply wasn’t any slack in her ankle restraints and she had nowhere to go. She bucked her hips hard back and forth trying to topple the machine over, but it was too well secured to the floor for that to happen. She looked over at me with the biggest, saddest, cutest puppy dog eyes you’d ever seen but was met just with a raised eyebrow.

Her body shuddered as the Sybian hit a particularly sensitive spot for the millionth time and she cried out: “Okay! Okay you win! Stop it please, turn it off, I… I don’t want to cum any more.”

I could have drawn it out but I was already concerned with how close to the edge she’d pushed herself. I’d expected her to quit a lot earlier and, in truth, had been considering ending it myself. Immediately I switched the Sybian off and lowered it down and out of her body. The case was soaked and there was actually a small pool on the floor below it. I released her carefully from her bonds, letting her half fall onto me as I guided her out to the sofa in the living room to recover. Once I was sure she was comfortable and wasn’t about to slide off to the floor I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen, laid a blanket across her shoulders and gradually helped her return to the land of the living.

Eventually, maybe fifteen minutes or so after she’d been released, we were curled up together on the sofa, her head on my shoulder, the stars out and shinning down through the big picture windows.

“Well…” she murmured, shifting closer to me. “You certainly outdid yourself this time.”

“It’s easy when there’s a goddess like you providing inspiration”

“Hmm, flatterer.”

“Nope, just the truth. You were spectacular.”

“Thanks… I’ve never, in my whole life, felt this good, this, I dunno, at peace with myself.”

I had no reply to that so simply kissed her gently on the forehead, enjoying the moment.

“Of course you realize that payback is going to be hell right?”

The next part can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tch-a-movie-(F-M-Adult)&p=3341107#post3341107

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back