• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little creepy?

That actually makes perfect sense to me. I was terribly paranoid about people I know seeing my face posted here so I can relate.

Then I realised that if they see me here then that means that they were also here!!!! So technically they can never ask me about it unless they admit they were also here!

Yay! You get it!
lol that's exactly how I finally talked myself into putting up a photo of my face.

Gotta disagree with you there. Maybe some people feel that way, and I don't blame them too much, but for many others, tickling is very sexual. I wouldn't start a friendship with some guy at a bar by saying "so do you prefer blowjobs or rimjobs?" For me, it's the same thing. I am not looking for play partners and I don't like talking about tickling to strangers. It's private and something to be shared with my boyfriend in sexual situations, and my friends I've actually gotten to know in playful situations. And funny enough, these friends almost never bring up tickling at all.

So yeah, I just find that icebreaker to be inappropriate.

A bar? definitely not. But I don't want to speak for those people on the rimjob forum.

Gotta disagree with you there. Maybe some people feel that way, and I don't blame them too much, but for many others, tickling is very sexual. I wouldn't start a friendship with some guy at a bar by saying "so do you prefer blowjobs or rimjobs?" For me, it's the same thing. I am not looking for play partners and I don't like talking about tickling to strangers. It's private and something to be shared with my boyfriend in sexual situations, and my friends I've actually gotten to know in playful situations. And funny enough, these friends almost never bring up tickling at all.

So yeah, I just find that icebreaker to be inappropriate.

Exactly! Some people are open about tickling, but to some people, it's a private thing that they don't want to discuss with strangers. Since there's no way to know if a stranger will be comfortable talking about it, it's best not to break out the questions about tickling when you first start talking to someone.

"hello random vagina #1, care to pc?"
"no"
"hello random vagina #2, care to pc?"
"no thanks"
"hello random vagina #3, care to pc?"
"nope"
"hello random vagina #4, care to pc?"
"get lost"
"hello random vagina #5, care to pc?"

and so on

if i were in a band, our debut album would totally be called "hello random vagina".

The most disturbing thing to me is the amount of time the word 'creep' has come up here. You must remember that there is a human being behind the message who has a mother, father, siblings, etc. Branding them a creep because they welcome someone to a forum is unfair. Especially when you don't know them.

I know that girls do tend to get more welcomes than guys but that's life. Happens everywhere, not just here. If you are out clubbing for example, the girls usually get the most attention. Does that make the guys who give them attention creeps? Terrible way of thinking in my opinion.

I'd say that this behaviour of just messaging girls is naive and kinda makes the blokes doing it look shallow. But creeps or perverts?

i don't know if this post is aimed at me but since no one was named and im the OP of it, ill assume it is, sorry if im wrong.

first off, i did not brand any single person on this forum a creep, to do so would be wrong for the reason you stated, i have no clue who they are.

what i did brand were these people's "actions"/"methods" as creepy.

also, i do not have a problem with guys messaging girls, i would be a liar to say that i haven't messaged a girl on here with out the intention of talking about tickling with them but atleast i try and get to know them first and try to see what they are like to see whether i would want to engage such a conversation with them.

like you have stated, its easy to add someone to an ignore list but a girl who i met through this site told me she would get about 30 PM's a day! now correct me if im wrong, but if you were to find yourself having to add people to an ignore list EVERY time you logged on, wouldn't it become tidieous and probably just get fed up of coming on the site altogether?

which brings me to the point of these "forward" people who do not contribute anything to the site could be annoying and driving away genuine who could bring some really productive stuff to the forum?

That is what annoys me....

One time, someone in the chatroom, whom I didn't know, PMed me asking for a picture of my feet. Not that they're anything wonderful to look at, but I figured I'd strike a blow for decency. While talking to him in one window, keeping him hanging from a tether, I downloaded a picture of a gorilla. After some editing, I managed to get it to just show the gorilla's feet. I put a link in the PM window.

"There ya go!"
Pause for a minute.
"Um...your feet! Those are your feet?"
"Yep. You like?"
"uh"
"Look, I know I need a manicure, I put it off for so long."
"ok are you black?"
"No, but I was wondering if you'd think I spent too much time on a tanning bed."
"Oh."
"They're incredibly ticklish, you know!" I put a little :D after that statement.
"Cool!" I couldn't believe this dumb fuck thought that, not only was this for real, but that I was a girl. After a while, his mind boggling stupidity began to bore me, and I just cut him off at the knees. I stopped going into the chatroom after that. I can't be around folks like that. Sorry.

I love to tickle young women and I am probably more daring and aggressive than anyone to do so. Having said that, I would never pm a girl on here asking to tickle her. Moreover, I don't even go to the chat room. Those are things I find creepy.

i don't know if this post is aimed at me but since no one was named and im the OP of it, ill assume it is, sorry if im wrong.

first off, i did not brand any single person on this forum a creep, to do so would be wrong for the reason you stated, i have no clue who they are.

also, i do not have a problem with guys messaging girls, i would be a liar to say that i haven't messaged a girl on here with out the intention of talking about tickling with them but atleast i try and get to know them first and try to see what they are like to see whether i would want to engage such a conversation with them.

like you have stated, its easy to add someone to an ignore list but a girl who i met through this site told me she would get about 30 PM's a day! now correct me if im wrong, but if you were to find yourself having to add people to an ignore list EVERY time you logged on, wouldn't it become tidieous and probably just get fed up of coming on the site altogether?

which brings me to the point of these "forward" people who do not contribute anything to the site could be annoying and driving away genuine who could bring some really productive stuff to the forum?

Yes! I get at least 10 PMs a day and most of them are from guys who haven't posted anything on the forum.
I can definitely see being bombarded with PMs annoying or even scaring off someone who'd otherwise bring a lot to the forum.

One time, someone in the chatroom, whom I didn't know, PMed me asking for a picture of my feet. Not that they're anything wonderful to look at, but I figured I'd strike a blow for decency. While talking to him in one window, keeping him hanging from a tether, I downloaded a picture of a gorilla. After some editing, I managed to get it to just show the gorilla's feet. I put a link in the PM window.

"There ya go!"
Pause for a minute.
"Um...your feet! Those are your feet?"
"Yep. You like?"
"uh"
"Look, I know I need a manicure, I put it off for so long."
"ok are you black?"
"No, but I was wondering if you'd think I spent too much time on a tanning bed."
"Oh."
"They're incredibly ticklish, you know!" I put a little :D after that statement.
"Cool!" I couldn't believe this dumb fuck thought that, not only was this for real, but that I was a girl. After a while, his mind boggling stupidity began to bore me, and I just cut him off at the knees. I stopped going into the chatroom after that. I can't be around folks like that. Sorry.

:laughhard:

well, I know for a fact that I am certifiably creepy, but to the best of my knowledge I have not sent any ladies any creepy im's on here. I think most of us on here hope that we don't offend anyone. And that being the general attitude, this community is awesome. If someone does creep you out, just put on ignore, or tell a mod. That being said, who wants to come spend an hour in my stocks!?!? lol.

Maybe. But you can hardly blame girls for getting creeped out by reallyy forward messages. "Hi, welcome to the forum, how are you?" is acceptable, "Hi, you're hot and I want to tie you up and tickle you until you cry" is not so much.

I can see why people prefer talking to the opposite sex on here. And I see no problem with that-- simply TALKING to them. But you can talk to someone without being creepy. at least learn a bit about them before you start like, asking for pictures of their feet.

Yeah, not to mention, if anyone on here wanted to post pictures of their feet, they probably would have already done so without any prompting from another member. Or maybe in the member's challenge sticky thread.

Ahhh, crap, forgot about that.
Eh, what can I say? I guess I'm a bit naive. This is stupid, but I initially didn't want to post pictures of my face because I was irrationally worried about random people that I knew finding my account and knowing it was me (I've just talked myself out of that), but I still wanted to post pictures. So I thought OH my feet won't attract too much attention if I'm wearing shoes!
*shakes head*

Yeah, that was only a week or so ago, but it was before I had experience on the forum, so, uh, yeah...

Thanks though. I will be taking that downn.

unfortunately this forum is full of annoying foot people that care just about feet and not realize there are other parts of the body also.. It annoys me...

unfortunately this forum is full of annoying foot people that care just about feet and not realize there are other parts of the body also.. It annoys me...

haha yeah! Totally!

That wasn't really my point, though. I don't want strangers asking for pics of any part of me...

haha yeah! Totally!

That wasn't really my point, though. I don't want strangers asking for pics of any part of me...

I can't even believe people do that, America. I some ways I may be way out there, but I guess in some ways I must be naive, too.

"hello random vagina #1, care to pc?"
"no"
"hello random vagina #2, care to pc?"
"no thanks"
"hello random vagina #3, care to pc?"
"nope"
"hello random vagina #4, care to pc?"
"get lost"
"hello random vagina #5, care to pc?"

and so on

That made me LOL so hard!!!! :laughhard:

And how true that can be...............:flatstare:

I can't even believe people do that, America. I some ways I may be way out there, but I guess in some ways I must be naive, too.
I know. It's totally weird. And it probably makes it hard for us girls to differentiate between people who are out there, yet not creepy and total creepers.

No it wasn't aimed at you. (Actually I think I've seen some of your posts over on the tickle brits site which I enjoyed reading) Anyway, you raised some good points there in fairness. I didn't actually know that some people get pm'd that much by others who don't even post here.

However I have a pretty simple solution if it's such a major problem. The people who run the site could enforce a rule where you can't pm anyone until you make a certain number of posts (say for example 50 posts or whatever). This would surely stop people signing up just to go around pming people for tickle talk or whatever it is that they are doing it for.

Another option - Create a feature where only friends who have been added can pm you. If someone new wants to chat with you then they could send a public message to your profile and tell a little about themselves.

Excuse me if either of these actually exist! But yeah some simple ideas to fix what seems to be a major issue with some folk here.

This is an issue that has often come up in this forum, particularly the prevalence of the CreepyPM™.

A possible solution has just occurred to me. What do you all think about this: What if new members had the PM function restricted until they reached a milestone post count? For example, let's pretend that no one could send or receive a pm on this forum until they reached a post count of 20. While that wouldn't put a stop to all creepy pm's, I think it would cut down on the deluge new women receive.

This is an issue that has often come up in this forum, particularly the prevalence of the CreepyPM™.

A possible solution has just occurred to me. What do you all think about this: What if new members had the PM function restricted until they reached a milestone post count? For example, let's pretend that no one could send or receive a pm on this forum until they reached a post count of 20. While that wouldn't put a stop to all creepy pm's, I think it would cut down on the deluge new women receive.

You totally stole my idea lol! But great minds and all that;)

You totally stole my idea lol! But great minds and all that;)

Holy cow! Sorry about that! Seriously, though, what are the chances we would both post that within minutes of one another? It must be the Tickling Gods telling us that we've found the way.

Yeah mate, serious coincidence! It must be a somewhat decent idea to have two members post the same solution like that. I'd like to see it in effect anyway. Didn't really realise how much damage this problem could be causing. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes to have this.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back