• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lovely surprise

Meister1957

There is this girl ( well woman, she's 30) at work I am good mates with. I'll call her Tina for the purpose of this true story.We talk about anything when on break, and some time ago I mentioned I was into light bondage. She was taken aback a bit, saying that would not be for her, so I dared not bring the conversation onto tickling ( my main pleasure).

Some weeks later she came to my flat after work. Tina is a really outgoing person, so for a laugh she said 'so where is all your bondage gear then, perv'.

I explained I didn't need any 'gear' - a few neckties work just fine.

Then, totally out of the blue, she said ; ' Can I tie you up then?' Just the sort of unexpected comment she was known for.

My reaction probably gave away the fact she'd just made my day!

I said 'sure', hoping she would not notice just how excited I was getting.

I got some ties out and lay on he bed. It was a hot day so i only had a singlet on. Tina had a huge grin on her face as she tied my feet and wrists to the bedposts in a very good spreadeagle position.

She perched herself on the edge of the bed and looked down on me. Man, was I getting hot under the collar. Being tied helplessly by this girl was like x-mas and 4th of July together.

Tina is not a real beauty in the usual sense, a bit of a wild-child with a mop of curly hair and some tats. On the plus side, she has a fun personality and great figure and being summer was wearing a flimsy top and shorts that showed off her recently acquired tan.

'So now what do i do with you?' she smiled. 'I quite like the idea of having you at my mercy'.

'Thats the whole point' I replied. ' Do whatever you want'.

Next thing I knew my secret prayers were answered. With that wicked smile of hers Tina said: 'I suppose splayed out like that there is only one thing for it' With that she started tickling my sides. Gently at first, but when she noticed my immediate reaction she tickled harder. I don't really laugh much when being tickled, but I squirm and fight the torturous sensation.

Tina seemed pleased with the result, and switched her attack to my already exposed armpits. She teased me first by flicking the hairs under my arms, then started to run her fingers over the skin. Being my most ticklish spot I shrieked a bit and pulled at the ties, but she had bound me up good.

'Gosh, I thought only girls were this ticklish' she laughed. Then she pushed up my shirt and gave my sides and ribs a good seeing to. All the while she was taking the p..ss out of me in her usual manner. She proved to be a natural 'domme' who obviously enjoyed torturing guys, in a playful way.

She realized that the midsection did not yield that much of a reaction from me, so went back to my worst areas. To get better access she straddled me, which made the whole thing even sexier, with her bare thighs pressed against my naked chest and her lovely cleavage inches from my face.

'Had enough yet?' she asked. I couild tell she was far from finished, so I played along with the 'victim' part and said: ' Yes, please stop now. It's getting too much!'

'Tough luck, mate' she chuckled. 'This was YOUR idea, remember. My chance to get even for all the times you annoyed me!'.

She started running her fingers slowly down my arms, starting at the wrists. The sensation of her soft hands on my bare skin was so brilliant, but agonizing as well. Inevitably she reached my underarms again, and went for an all out assault. Her short nails were just right for tickling the most sensitive areas under my arms, and she clearly enjoyed watching me writhe and buck. For another 10 minutes of sheer bliss/agony she tickled me all over my bare upper body. Man, this girl was a natural 'ler'.

I almost resented when she finally stopped and untied me.

'You really enjoyed that, didn't you' she said, with a clear reference to my obvious bulge.

Since I'm as much a 'ler' as a 'lee' I asked her if she would consider switching roles.

'No way, mate. I'm way too ticklish for that'. When she brushed her wild hair back I had a great view of her soft midriff and smooth armpits. I only had one thought : I've got to persuade her to let me tickle her.

'You never know' I said. 'One day i'll get you back for this'. Sadly, i'm still waiting for that chance - but never say never!

Meister

eh, maybe next time you're alone you should just tickle her withouth the bondage. :p... But anyways, I'm glad ya had fun lol..

cute :) just make sure she's totally okay with it...you don't wanna push her away :)

Ticklemosnster and No-Style

you are, of course, totally right. I'd never do anything she would not be comfortable with.

Also, I have to work with her, so certain boundaries should not be crossed. I see how the next 'private' meeting goes.

Her admitting she was ticklish is a bonus - I always wondered if she was, and of course a 'practical test' with a quick tickle at work would have been inappropriate.

If nothing else, I can feed of the memory of the one-time encounter!

meister

Oh how I hope you can get revenge on her, her statement of "No way I am way to ticklish for that" makes me want you to tie and tickle her without mercy. Let us know if you ever get the chance.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back