• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question...

GC4AH

TMF Regular
In tickling videos they often use electric toothbrushes to tickle people. However when I use one on my girlfriend it isn't ticklish for her and the same can be said for when she uses it on me. So basically my question is- is there a particular way of using it to induce ticklish responses or are some people just not reactive to it?

There could be several reasons, some people are not that reactive to it. Other ways are to add some soapy solution to the bristles or the feet.

Another thing is that is a lot of videos the models, while they are ticklish, over do the reactions. They force the laughter...which seems to be popular these days. When searching for new tools and such, do not count on the reactions of models from videos to give you some kind of standard. I have found in my travels that experimentation is the best (and funnest) method to find out what works and what does not.

Rob

Could be either.

A guess: are you touching it too hard to the skin? If you press down against it, the force would cease-up the vibrating. Try touching much more lightly.

I don't know. I may have been pressing too hard. But then I think i also pressed lightly as well. I'm not sure.

Thanks for the help!

There could be several reasons, some people are not that reactive to it. Other ways are to add some soapy solution to the bristles or the feet.

Another thing is that is a lot of videos the models, while they are ticklish, over do the reactions. They force the laughter...which seems to be popular these days. When searching for new tools and such, do not count on the reactions of models from videos to give you some kind of standard. I have found in my travels that experimentation is the best (and funnest) method to find out what works and what does not.

Rob

:iagree:

In tickling videos they often use electric toothbrushes to tickle people. However when I use one on my girlfriend it isn't ticklish for her and the same can be said for when she uses it on me. So basically my question is- is there a particular way of using it to induce ticklish responses or are some people just not reactive to it?

Everyone around here rants and raves about the Sonicare, and I never bought into the hype. I was always like ah a toothbrush is a toothbrush. No, my friend..all toothbrushes are not created equally. My guess is that you probably bought a dinky little $7.99 one or something for your first time trying it (no offense intended..that's what we did!) and while the one my fiance got did the job, honestly, it doesn't hold a candle to the Sonicare. *shudder* If you have the extra $50 or whatever to spend, get it and see if it makes a difference. If not :shrug: maybe ya'll just aren't sensitive to that type of touch.

Rob

And what he said too :D

It depends on the toothbrush what you are using it for how hard you are pressing it and such... if it is just a crest 5 dollar toothbrush then no it is not going to work... a higher end oralB or sonicare is a better bet the bristles rotating isnt what tickles it is more the bristles vibrating as they move over the skin. Also If you want to really get a response. doing it in the mornings before she has had a chance to walk on them all day or after she has gotten out of the bathtub and her feet have dried but are still very hydrated will help as well... baby oil also works very good. Or if you have the money and want to spend it having her do 30-45 minute parifin dips will make the feel very soft and rejuvinate the nerves and skin making them alot more sensitive. If none of that works, or you do not feel like going though the effort.... try taking the brush attachment off and using the vibrating post to tickle with instead.

I don't know why electric toothbrushes don't work on you or your wife but they are devastating on me and my boyfriend! Those bristles in my armpits and between my toes drive me up the freaking wall! They drive my boyfriend crazy on his feet too!

brushes dont work on me either, it just feels really uncomfortable, especially hair brushes, its a whole different torture, feels horrible.

I don't understand hair brushes either. The way some 'lers use their hairbrushes on the 'lees' - hard-scratching, fast up-and-down motion - almost looked painful, and certainly not arousing.

I don't know why electric toothbrushes don't work on you or your wife but they are devastating on me and my boyfriend! Those bristles in my armpits and between my toes drive me up the freaking wall! They drive my boyfriend crazy on his feet too!

I just want to say she is not my wife. We are only 18 and it's too early for that yet.

I don't know why its not working either.

Thanks for all your advice. I will try all of these ideas!

I never liked using electric toothbrushes. i cringe when i see a tickler in a video pick one up to use. it makes the tickling so impersonal to me.

I never liked using electric toothbrushes. i cringe when i see a tickler in a video pick one up to use. it makes the tickling so impersonal to me.

YES! I would agree with this. In videos if I see one used I fast forward or rewind until I get some finger tickling action cos that turns me on more. It is far more personal.

When using a hair brush I add just a bit of baby oil to the feet, or area being tickled. This keeps the redness out of the skin and keeps the skin from getting marked in any way. I tend to do this with prolonged finger tickling too as finger nails can get feet/body parts pink...

Everyone around here rants and raves about the Sonicare, and I never bought into the hype. I was always like ah a toothbrush is a toothbrush. No, my friend..all toothbrushes are not created equally. My guess is that you probably bought a dinky little $7.99 one or something for your first time trying it (no offense intended..that's what we did!) and while the one my fiance got did the job, honestly, it doesn't hold a candle to the Sonicare. *shudder* If you have the extra $50 or whatever to spend, get it and see if it makes a difference. If not :shrug: maybe ya'll just aren't sensitive to that type of touch.

This.

When using a hair brush I add just a bit of baby oil to the feet, or area being tickled. This keeps the redness out of the skin and keeps the skin from getting marked in any way. I tend to do this with prolonged finger tickling too as finger nails can get feet/body parts pink...

I will cheat and put on lotion before someone gets me.. I find it actually makes me less sensative... I am a bratt.

I have experienced the sonicare by someone and it is EVIL I tell you.. shivers

Finaly....more people who discovered the horrible truth about the fake tickle torture in videos! :blaugh:
And also alot of the girls in vids normaly over react and act pretty much!

I really don't understand the hype with using toothbrushes. If Sonicare and Crest had any idea that a possible major majority of their profits are being made by folks not using them to brush their teeth.

I wonder if we could get them to sponsor the TMF. :D

Glad to know its not just me then. I thought I was doing something wrong.

It works on me.

I have an electric toothbrush and when the little head rotates and gets on my feet and toes I would hit the roof if I wasn't being restrained.

So, for me it works, depends on who you are I guess.

Fingers and tongue also works, its just a tool to add when you want and a lot of fun too.

I hate those things. They are PAINFUL! I prefer hands thanks!

it depends on the person using it on you.. if they use a light touch wiht the toothbrush it can be Hell.. if not then it hurts they are also good for finding new spotss you never knew you had.. yikers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back