• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Signature Question

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I want to put a GIF (basically a picture) in my sig. However, I am not aware how to do this.....any help would be awesome. Thanks. :cool:

On the main forum page click the word profile that is just under the logo.

Once that page opens click on 'edit profile'

On that page there is a box that's named 'signature'

Post the link to the image you want to put in your sig. The image has to be in linkable webspace.

Good luck!

Myriads

Thanks for asking the question Krokus I have always wondered how to do that and thanks Myriads for the answer and easy to follow instuctions. Now I have a cool new picture in my signature page. Hope you guys like it.

There you go.... But please pick a smaller image. This one is too large. We try to keep the clutter down.

Myriads

THANKS!!!!!! but i didnt realize that it was a big image. i will try to find something smaller. damn, that picture looks good!!!

I was getting ready to ask how to do this and then I stumbled over this thread. So here goes. This is a test, this is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency...I forget the rest. Anyway, I'm hoping this picture thingy works. If there is no picture after this message, I obviously *&^%$#@ it up somehow.

Primetime, if you really like that pic, you can use photoshop or whatever editing software you have on your computer to reduce the image size if you want. Most also have a way to increase the resolution as you shrink it. You will need to put the altered picture back in the same webspace if you want to keep the link the same. If you have any questions, drop me a line and I'll see if I can help. :cool:

Well...didn't work again. I'm about ready to give up. Unless someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong (the link to my supposed picture thingy is in my post). I'm really starting to feel like the guy in my picture thingy...which probably means nothing to any of you, since you can't see the guy in my picture thingy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Myriads, you are a miracle worker. Now all the lovely ladies of TMF can see what I look like. (Well not exactly, the little old guy is cuter...and younger). Thanks much!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back