• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A trip to the doctors office! hehe

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
A trip to the doctor's office

An 85-year-old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked what happened and the man explained: "Well, doc, it's like this - First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the eeth in, then with her teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep. And no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get the jar open."

More methods...

You could add a bit to the joke:

"Then we ran it under hot water and smacked the top with a knife handle."

BUT, at some point< I guess it would give away the punchline...Q

Ouch, Q!

I think the joke is good as is. :D

Nah...

How else is it going to compete for Worlds Best Joke next year? We have a moral obligation to punch it up a bit and get it ready for competition! Let's add that first suggestion, AND put in something about rubber gloves and twisting it a bit as well! We have a LOT of work to do if we're going to be able to even get to the semifinals! Q

That was my Dad's favorite joke. The best part was how he'd act out the whole thing and use an old man's voice.

QBWeaver said:
That was my Dad's favorite joke. The best part was how he'd act out the whole thing and use an old man's voice.

ROFL!!! Jan, I don't see how he could keep from falling apart laughing when it came to the neighbor part!!!!!

Hey Q - Are you prepping this joke for the joke olympics? hehehe If so, how about adding something about the lighting so they could see it better?

Joby

OK, then, guys, how about this:

"We even asked a MAN to do it!"

:eek: :D

LOL!!! That was hysterical Joby. And even nicer coming from someone who won't be needing a doctor for a while. Praise the lawd! ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back