• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Woman's Secret Fear

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
What are women most afraid of? Their secret fears are no laughing matter…or are they?

This is actually a two-panel toon but I've kept them separated for ease of working on them and for screen display. If you open them both in different windows and then flip back and forth, you get a nice little semi-animated effect as the girl's facial expression changes from wide-eyed shock and surprise to uncontrollable laughter.

Also, a note about the format: I always do toons as bitmap files (.bmp) but I post them here as GIFs because it greatly compresses file size and I'm still using dial-up. When viewing them as GIFs, however, you may experience unacceptable distortion on smaller screens as the viewer program tries to make the image fit the screen-size. If that's the case, just convert the image back to a bitmap and this should eliminate the problem. These two images in particular are vertically taller than my normal-sized ones so I could include her legs in the scene.

Believe me, the 2nd one has a very sincere and CUTE facial expression. I'd say she's more a lady than a woman.

Cute as ever! Your art is always a treat to see.

I always love your work, man!!!! It's always hot! Her expression is great! I love the "secretary" series and this one's concept is great too, thanks!!! I have to go see if you've posted any other stuff recently!!!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back