• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Work of Art (f,*/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
“You’re a work of art.” Alex opened his arms as if asking for a hug. “Pain inhibitors, memory deletion module, and an emergency self-destruct. Teeming with nanites.” He lowered his hands. “We had to get a DNA sample to confirm you were a woman. Just incredible.”

The brunette lying spread-eagled on the padded table in a fancy black dress stared resolutely at the ceiling of the small, sparsely furnished room. Her limbs were held fast with leather straps at each joint.

Marie consulted the collected information in her ocular implants. “This is too expensive for anarchists. She has to be working for a metanational, right?”

“That or China. Maybe the African Union?” Alex opened the silver case on the table in front of him. “Either way, we don’t have a ton of options here.” He began fiddling with the computer inside. “I’ll be ready in just a bit.”

Marie gave him a wicked look. “Ooh, I have time to play?”

Alex stifled a sigh. “Sure. But don’t monkey around too much given the mods. You stuck a pinky finger into her labia and you might bring out a stump. Not kidding.”

“Pfft. Okay, dad.” It was a silly joke, seeing as Alex was nearly a decade her junior and they certainly weren’t related. She turned her attention to the woman. “What’s your name, lovely? And are you a twenty-something, or is that an augment, too?”

“She’s twenty-four, per her telomeres.” Alex didn’t look up. “And she hasn’t said anything since we caught her breaking into the system during the cocktail party upstairs.”

“There’s no harm in trying.” Marie leaned over the woman, the dark ringlets of her hair hovering just above the face. Her dark eyes gazed into the greenish blue eyes of the woman. “Well?”

The woman on the table shifted slightly in her bonds, attempting to get a bit more comfortable despite her condition, but still didn’t speak.

“I’ll call you… Hazel. I had a thing for a girl named Hazel back in the day. Old-fashioned name, but she was really lovely.” Marie booped her nose. “I hope you like it.”

The woman very briefly made a face, but remained otherwise stoic.

“I want to have a little fun.” Marie ran a fingernail along ‘Hazel’s’ cheek and under her chin. “Are you ticklish, sweetie?”

Hazel’s eyes widened and swiveled rapidly back and forth, clearly searching for an augment command to shut down the rest of her neural inputs.

Marie saw what she was trying to do and gave a crocodile’s grin. “I hope there’s nothing there.” She ran her finger in a circle around Hazel’s belly over the fabric. “Oh, someone’s smiling.”

Hazel swallowed and bit her lip. She took a deep breath and tried to hold it.

Marie took the finger and ran it along Hazel’s hip and slowly down her leg. “Nylons. Can’t believe these things made a comeback.”

“It’s not nylon,” Alex interjected. “It’s a synthetic polymer developed in the 40’s… never mind.” He shook his head and got back to work.

Marie nodded her head at him. “Engineers, what can I say?” She grabbed Hazel’s size 8 shoe. “Let’s take a look at your hooves.” She pulled the shoe off and Hazel’s toes stretched reflexively. “Low, sloping arch. I appreciate that.” She scrabbled her fingers along the sole. “Oooh, she’s giggling. This little piggy went to market…”

Hazel’s eyes were shut and her diaphragm gently shook with suppressed giggles, trying desperately not to give in.

Marie stopped after a moment and pulled the other shoe off. “There we go. Now, we could keep going here, but I think your worst spots are your underarms. Am I right?”

Hazel’s breathing hitched, her eyes swiveling again, scanning through digital menus in desperation.

Marie cupped her hands behind Hazel’s shoulders, her thumbs hovering over her bare underarms. “One...two...two-and-a-half…”

Hazel’s head turned away, already giggling helplessly.

Marie lowered her thumbs, gently stroking Hazel’s armpits. “Ah, there we go. Laugh for me, honey.”

Hazel obliged, cackling. “Neeehaaa-ha! St-staa-haaap!” She writhed in the restraints.

“Ooh, she speaks! I want to hear you sing. Tickle, tickle!” She ran her hands down the sides and back up to the underarms again.

Hazel bucked and squealed. “Nyyyyaa-haa!”

“Care to help?” Marie asked without turning.

Alex glanced up. “I’m almost done. And we don’t have all night.”

“Please?” Marie looked over and batted her eyelashes.

“Oh, fine. Just for a minute, though.” Alex came over and held Hazel’s toes. He ran his fingers up and down her crinkled sole. “I would have thought stockings would be an impediment.”

Hazel was writhing with bellows of helpless laughter. “Stthaap! Pl-pleeheease!”

“It makes it a bit worse, actually.” She held Hazel’s elbow and ran her tongue along the underarm, eliciting a shriek. “Think she’ll talk if we do this instead?”

“Perhaps in addition to.” He traced his fingers along her arch for a little longer. “Her voice is really lyrical, truth be told.”

“I know, right?” Marie went back to making gentle licks.

Hazel’s cheeks grew rosy. “Ahhaaa gaahaad!”

Alex went back to the silver case. “Why don’t you wrap it up, yes?”

“Aww. I wanted to see if we could make her pee.” Marie stopped and let Hazel catch her breath. “Though I think you will soon enough, anyway.” Marie tilted Hazel’s head back and licked her neck.

Hazel swallowed and slowed her breathing, but didn’t speak.

“Or not.”

Marie tilted her head. “Hmm?”

“You’ll see. Right, we’re good to go.” Alex pulled a pair of metallic discs out of the case. He laid one at the head of the table and one at the foot. “Stand back, Marie.”

Marie stood beside him watching the readouts on the scanner. “I would consider this cruel if I wasn’t going to enjoy it so much.”

“Hmm.” Alex made an adjustment. “Okay, let’s demonstrate with one to start. Head or foot?”

Marie licked her lips. “Foot.”

Alex made a subvocal command.

A circular knob about a centimeter in diameter broke off from the disk, sprouted a dozen tiny legs and covered itself in small polymer-based hairs. It headed for Hazel’s ankle. Hazel looked up and saw what was happening, realizing with horror what the couple might do to her. She thrashed to no avail as the mechanical ‘bug’ made its way up the strap and along the top of Hazel’s flailing stockinged foot to settle in at the tip of her big toe.

“I’ll send it under, if you don’t object.” Alex directed.

Marie twirled her hair in amusement, but didn’t respond.

The bug easily split the fabric and wriggled under, inching along the bottom of Hazel’s foot.

Hazel gasped and grit her teeth, trying to control her breathing..

“Next?” Alex asked.

“Let’s put one into her belly button. From the top down.” Marie leered.

Another mechanical bug sprang out and crawled over Hazel’s shoulder. It then slipped down the front of her dress causing a hitch in her breathing, settling gently into her navel. Her head whipped back and forth, her teeth set in a grimace as the bug did gentle circles.

“She’s already struggling. I really love it.” Marie lazily brushed her fingers along a foot, causing a yelp. “Let’s get a little swarm going. Really tickle those tootsies.”

Eight of the bugs headed for one foot and nine for the other. “No!” Hazel cried out.

“You’re a lovely mezzo soprano,” Marie taunted. “You should talk more, don’t you think? Ah, here we go.”

The groups of bugs settled in, wandering aimlessly across the bound woman’s soles.

“Eeeeee-yaaaaha! Noooo-haaa!” Hazel strained against the straps, turning pink again.

Marie was about to say something, but watched another two bugs detach from the bottom disk and head upwards. “What are these doing?”

“One has an expanding organic glue and the other has a solvent.” Alex smiled for the first time since they entered the room. “I thought that, rather than watch our prisoner lose bladder control, this might make things worse.”

Marie chuckled. “Ooh, that’s mean.”

“I know.”

Hazel’s torment meant that she wasn’t aware of the two bugs until they opened a seam at the top of her thigh. They dipped beneath her panties. “No, staaaay ah-ahouout!” she shrieked.

“You’re sure about her labia?” Marie crossed her arms.

Alex shrugged. “We can try. Not with these two.”

The solvent bug crawled in a broad circle, while the glue bug settled directly over the urethral opening. The bug inserted a tiny needle and injected the glue, creating a temporary plug. It then followed the solvent bug in it’s oval track.

They watched her torment for a moment. “Pits?” Alex suggested.

“Pits.”

Two more small swarms broke off and moved along Hazel’s soft, warm hollows.

Hazel descended into a helpless screaming laughter, vibrating in her bonds. A tear dribbled from one shut eye and her face grew redder. “Pllheee-heease!”

“Let’s send the rest. One on each nipple could be fun.” Marie unconsciously brushed a hand over her own womanhood.

The rest of the bugs went inside the dress.

Hazel turned bright red, almost glowing. Her eyes snapped open in shock, another tear dribbling, her mouth open wide, gasping.

“Ah.” Alex nodded. “There it is.”

“She was going to pee. Wow, that must be horrible.”

“I would imagine so.”

The swarm spread out more or less evenly, turning the woman into a living mechanical garden of torment. Her strangled howls of anguish filled the room. One of the bugs put a small feeler into the vaginal opening at Alex’s command, which was destroyed.

Alex showed Marie the result. “Told you so.”

“Massage her clit, then. Just a little.”

Sweat stood out on Hazel’s face, her body trembling. Her breath came in increasingly ragged gasps as she neared the threshold for fainting.

“We need to lay off, sadly.” Alex stopped the bugs, who went into sleep mode, turning back into cubes and tumbling onto the table.

Hazel’s breath evened out over the course of the next minute, the redness in her face slowly fading.

Marie took a small blade from one of the drawers of the work table and lifted Hazel’s skirt. She swiftly cut away the stockings, leaving a pair of pearly white panties exposed. “Pretty,” she cooed. She leaned in. “Oh, the natural look! How old-fashioned, I love it.” She fingered a stray pubic hair that had stuck out.

“Look.” Hazel swallowed hard. “I...I can’t say much. I-eeee!”

Marie had pressed a forefinger on Hazel’s clit through the fabric and began massaging it. “Go on, don’t let me interrupt.”

The woman was breathing heavily. “Mmm… my name… is Jessica.” She panted. “I...uhhh… I work for Www-west…. Western Alliance.”

“Mmm hmm.” Marie continued to massage. “And why were you here?”

“T-to… get info… unnn…” She closed her eyes. “There’s rumor… I can’t focus.” She shook her head.

“Try.” Marie didn’t stop.

“Rumor… Praxis and Dis-Kunyan… trying to de-destabilize… UN. Please stop!”

Marie paused but didn’t remove her finger. “You’re awfully augmented for someone that’s just looking for info.”

Jessica’s eyes looked up. “I can’t explain further.”

Marie removed the finger and licked it. “Go ahead.”

Alex activated the bugs again.

“No! Oh God, please naaaah-aaaaieeeaaah!” Jessica descended into screaming laughter again as the swarm took over.

“I’ll keep the nipples and clit stimulated,” Alex said. “Her bladder’s already trying to give out again.”

Marie grinned. She placed her hands over Jessica’s lower belly, unseating a few bugs. “Here we go.” She pushed down, watching Jessica’s face. “Oh, there it is again!”

Jessica’s eyes were wide and jangling, the pressure on her bladder adding to her agony.

“Wouldn’t it be such a relief to let go? To ease that pressure and let that wet warmth soak those pretty panties?” Marie asked.

They watched her strain, screaming, until the wheezing began.

“Have to stop again. Sorry.” Alex put the bugs to sleep. “It’ll be shorter each time.”

Marie pressed down on Jessica’s lower belly again.

“Aaaugh!” Jessica cried. “I…”

“Don’t tell me anything,” Marie commanded. “Beg me to make you wet yourself.”

Jessica swallowed. “I… Please.”

“Please what?”

Jessica trembled. “Pl-please make me piss myself.”

Marie picked up the blade and came around to the head of the table. She sliced the straps of the dress and gently peeled the front down and exposing Jessica’s breasts. She started rubbing the nipples. “Tell me the rest first.”

Jessica let out a whimpery moan. “Dad is… head of intelligence.”

“Ah. Who’s your contact?”

Jessica shook her head. “I...I can’t. Please.”

Marie shook her head. “A name and then this is over.”

Jessica hiccuped. “Nnn.”

Marie let out a mock sigh. “Okay.” She nodded at Alex.

“No! Ooohhaaaaaahaa!” Jessica let out a strangled scream. As the swarm started up.

Marie placed a hand on Jessica’s lower belly. “Name.”

“Pllleeeeheeease!”

Marie pushed down, eliciting an ear-splitting shriek. “Name.”

“David! Greeheeeeen! Ahhaaaaiiiee!”

Alex sent the bug with the solvent to its proper position which gave the injection, and had the bugs go back into sleep mode.

Marie wasted no time, running her fingers briskly over Jessica’s underarms.

“Nnnooo I t-tolddyeaaaahaa!” Jessica burst out laughing again and within seconds, her bladder emptied, soaking herself.

Marie stopped. “Just wanted to give you a helping hand.” She kissed her forehead.

Alex came over holding a small patch. He placed it on the side of Jessica’s neck and within seconds, she fell unconscious. Then he gave a command for the bots to reform the disks again. “Ironic,” he said.

“That the name wasn’t that important, you mean?”

Alex picked up the disks. “Not that we knew that. Who their dad is makes all the difference.”

“I’m glad we won’t be killing her. Unless she self-terminates?”

Alex put the disks away and closed the case. “The deep scan will take all night, but the patch should keep her out. If none of her augments are life-dependent, we’ll try a targeted EMP to shut them all down.” He picked up the case.

“And then she’ll be mine.” Marie looked blissful.

“Leverage is more important than your personal pleasures.”

“Party pooper.”

They walked out and headed down the hall.

“Ready to fill in the rest of the blanks?”

Marie grinned. “As always.”

They came to an identical room, the one that David Green, Jessica’s brother, now occupied. They opened up the door on a man in a nice suit lying spread-eagled on a padded table.

“You’re a work of art.” Alex opened his arms as if asking for a hug.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back