• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

about the current problem staying logged in

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I'm trying a fix for this this morning. It might take up to 24 hours to fully take effect.

If by the end of today (Tuesday) you're still having this problem, please reply to this thread. Or for that matter, if you can say that the problem definitely stopped, also post that please.

This is where I'll be looking, and this is where I'll be giving updates.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the continued problems, we're very close to the finish line now. The lag is fixed, and we just have to tweak some of the new settings to get everything tuned properly.

Same thing happening as of Wednesday. I clicked on the most recent post in tickling discussion on main forum page and got logged out. Clicking on tickling discussion in left side of page and then going to an individual post doesn't log me out.

Took me nine tries to get logged in and stay logged in today.

I'm hoping to have a fix this weekend. Thanks for being so cool about this everyone. We're 95% of the way there now, just a few more tweaks should do it.

I found if you check the box "remember me" under your name and password, the problem stops..At least it works for me..

Every time I log into the chat room it lags and it will not let me respond or type anything I have to keep logging out and logging back in

Still logging me out right after I log in. When I refresh to go to forum or another area I'm logged out.

I'm trying a fix for this this morning. It might take up to 24 hours to fully take effect.

If by the end of today (Tuesday) you're still having this problem, please reply to this thread. Or for that matter, if you can say that the problem definitely stopped, also post that please.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the continued problems, we're very close to the finish line now. The lag is fixed, and we just have to tweak some of the new settings to get everything tuned properly.

Still having loads of issues keeps logging you out every time you change a page on the forum.

Echoing the rest. Tried Chrome and the Duckduckgo browser (both mobile)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think we've got this thing 98% resolved at this point and this weekend the excellent freelance developer who has been setting us up is going to take all the feedback we get here and put the finishing touches on it.

So please keep reporting, and be as specific as you possibly can, including screenshots if they have information that might be useful.

Thanks! And thanks for being so patient while we struggled through this.
Jeff

Still happening

Still happening

Hard to stay logged in. Usually logs me out immediately. Sometimes after a couple of minutes. I tried 2 days to post this here.

I am still having issues. I cannot stay logged in and navigate any other pages.

I am also having issues - it logs me out seconds after logging in!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back