• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

about the current problem staying logged in

/SIZE] I still can Not get on the Tickling Discussion Forum ..... any thoughts ? Thank You , Joe

i still can not access the tickling discussion forum.
if i log out, then it shows up, but once i log in again, poof gone!

steve

Hi, I can't respond to anyone. I had a new msg in my in-box, I read it and went to reply but when I tried to send it I received a msg that I don't have access to the account and was asking me to log in again

same problem again

Ok so after a few days of no problems it's back to logging me out ever time I click on anything

We'll be working on this this weekend. With a little luck this will be the final round of tweaks.

Still happening

Ok so after a few days of no problems it's back to logging me out ever time I click on anything

Still happening. Kicks me out after switching pages or responding to posts. I’m trying the “remember me” option now.

We'll be working on this this weekend. With a little luck this will be the final round of tweaks.

Hey, so I am having a similar issue with the constant having to log in. Happens whenever I click an attachment or go to reply to a thread. Additionally I seem to be unable to create a post, only reply to existing threads (have to log in to get to the reply screen and log in again to send the reply), just wanted to share in case that helps chase things down.

Thank you for all you've done over the decades+. TMF is a pillar and a haven for folks like myself because of all you've done, y'all are champions!

We just completed another round of fixes, so please clear your caches and see if things are improved.

I cleared my browser cache and I closed the browser and I'm still seeing the issue on my end.

I'm trying a fix for this this morning. It might take up to 24 hours to fully take effect.

If by the end of today (Tuesday) you're still having this problem, please reply to this thread. Or for that matter, if you can say that the problem definitely stopped, also post that please.

This is where I'll be looking, and this is where I'll be giving updates.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the continued problems, we're very close to the finish line now. The lag is fixed, and we just have to tweak some of the new settings to get everything tuned properly.

Hello good evening, I still can't be connected, it disconnects me automatically

I have to validate my password each time I open a page

Are you guys making sure you have checked the "remember me" button?

The "remember me" button is the one way that works consistently.

Still having some trouble here. I seem to log-out whenever I try to navigate through the site.

I am continuing to have issues as well. Clicking "remember me" was no joy. I even had an instance where I logged in, read a thread, typed a response, had to log in again to send the response and when I logged in and clicked reply, got the error that I wasn't logged in at all (the page did show me as logged in though "Welcome, Tickleyeti" at the top. I had to refresh and log in again to send.

Oh and cache and stuff I cleared everytime, and using Firefox as my browser.

Last edited:
Properly logging in, but certain image links won't load, and require me to log in when clicking on them.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Jeff.

Required a fresh login after I "Open Link in New Tab". Checked "Remember Me" to fix it.

for a while every time I enter and exit a page I have to log in something does not work well

When i click on links from BRAZILIAN TICKLING VIDEOS AND SAMPLES, i'm not redirected to his page, but to c4s's home page... and when i search for BRAZILIAN TICKLING, i can't see his videos...

The site has improved but I got logged out randomly yesterday.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back